The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hatch files second of two lawsuits."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

qwkslvr 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-26-00, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwkslvr Click to send private message to qwkslvr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hatch files second of two lawsuits."
>Richard Hatch, accused of abusing his son days after returning from filming "Survivor," has filed his second lawsuit claiming the case against him was bogus.<

News story at http://www.ecnnews.com/cgi-bin/s/thestory.pl?slug-0829SUIT .

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hatch files second of two laws... Laney 08-26-00 1
   RE: Hatch files second of two laws... xrunner 08-28-00 2
       RE: Hatch files second of two laws... Laney 08-28-00 3
           RE: Hatch files second of two laws... qwkslvr 08-28-00 4
   RE: Hatch files second of two laws... dolphin 08-30-00 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Laney 60 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-00, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Laney Click to send private message to Laney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hatch files second of two lawsuits."
Interesting, it says:

"The criminal case is pending, the attorney general's office said Friday."

I've been led to assume that the charges were dropped even though Dateline said that the charges were still pending also. This will be very interesting. Hatch claims it wasn't properly investigated, but a doctor looked at his son and found the bruise(s) consistent with abuse (I believe I learned this from Dateline.) I still think just the fact that he took his kid out that early in the morning for a 7 mile jog says a little something. Any doctor will tell you to start out slowly when dealing with weight loss (Esp. with children!)

xrunner 65 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-00, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xrunner Click to send private message to xrunner Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hatch files second of two lawsuits."
You can Sue anybody. Winning a suit against Child Service is impossible. Given the circumstances for Richard Hatch to win a suit is more than 1 in a million no matter how many high price CBS lawyers are involved. Filing a suit is a spin.

Laney 60 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-00, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Laney Click to send private message to Laney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hatch files second of two lawsuits."
This is true. Hatch's son told this abuse "story" if you will, to a teacher. A teacher is a mandated reporter when it comes to child abuse. A mandated reporter is protected from being sued. However, Hatch is suing the city. It is a spin, I totally agree.

qwkslvr 80 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-00, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwkslvr Click to send private message to qwkslvr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hatch files second of two lawsuits."
There's several links about this issue at
http://www.geocities.com/RudyReigns/main.htm
about halfway down the left column.

dolphin 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-30-00, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dolphin Click to send private message to dolphin Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hatch files second of two lawsuits."
I have a boy the same age as Rich's son and he is in good shape. He was last year's county cross country champ in his age group. He is in great condition and ran a 5k this year. He said that 5k is the most that he can do.
Now think about a child who is overweight and asking him to do twice as much. (in the cover of darkness I may add.) Sounds like child abuse to me.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •