The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"anna nicole's show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-13-03, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"anna nicole's show"
i know, i know. before you lecture me, i already know i should never be watching anna nicole. but it's like a train wreck. i just can't stop staring.

i knew kimmy was pathetically in love with anna, but since when is howard in love with her? i watched the other day and they got in a fight and he cried like a girl outside her room, curled in a ball until she would talk to him again.

why are they all in love with her???

~ cq

- help me understand

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: anna nicole's show okdebi 06-14-03 1
 RE: anna nicole's show MollyTV 06-14-03 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

okdebi 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-14-03, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okdebi Click to send private message to okdebi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: anna nicole's show"
Unfortunately, I also happened to see that show. The situation in the bar was confusing. It was so pathetic and bizarre, particularly when Howard was curled up outside her door. All I can say is that I am glad that all these freaks found each other and none of them are out there waiting to hook up with anyone remotely normal.

As far as being in love with her..I'm not sure. Is it love or is it the thought of losing a big fat salary? I'm not sure what the motivating factor is for them, particularly Howard, who may be half normal.

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-14-03, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: anna nicole's show"
oh i totally think howard is in love with anna...and kimmie is too.

it is a very weird situation but if you see the old footage of him with her during her trial days....she was very beautiful then you can see his attraction...he is a mixed up person too.
i mean did you see the show where howard visits his parents?

he has to be....to put up with her whining etc. she will never be happy....i think she doesn't really like howard but loves him as a friend...and he takes what he can get. but also seems afraid of her...maybe is a virgin? LOL....

she is way jealous of howard and vice versa from that bar scene.
pout city.

hmmm
molly

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •