The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anyone still hanging around? just got back"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

BadAs 372 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-26-00, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BadAs Click to send private message to BadAs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anyone still hanging around? just got back"
never would have Thunk it!! Rich winning that is.

BA

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Welcome back ya BadAs! castaway 08-26-00 1
   RE: Welcome back ya BadAs! BadAs 08-26-00 2
       RE: Welcome back ya BadAs! Drive My Car 08-27-00 3
       RE: Welcome back ya BadAs! Drive My Car 08-27-00 4
           RE: Welcome back ya BadAs! Drive My Car 08-27-00 5
               Hi BA! E13 and S II thoughts. AyatollahKhomeini 08-28-00 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

castaway 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-26-00, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail castaway Click to send private message to castaway Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Welcome back ya BadAs!"
Not much left in here but the aftermath. Tell us about your trip! And what were the first words out of your mouth when you saw Rich won? lol... yeah, same here.

BadAs 372 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-26-00, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BadAs Click to send private message to BadAs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Welcome back ya BadAs!"
I almost turned it off, when rich jumped off the pole, leaving Rudy and Kelly standing. I new kelly would then win immunity and dump Rudy for a victory over Rich. Greg's vote was defintely the swing vote but when Rich got the vote, I was shocked, cursed out loud at MB for his editing and the false reports to National geographic and RI newspaper.

Vacation was relaxing, but I did miss the posting game and the thought process. I picked up newspapers daily and a few scandle rags that had stories about survivor. I was too addicted to go cold turrkey without reading something.

I even ended up handing writting three letters so a fellow poster, just to kinda keep in the game. All an all, it was fun, but I have a bad taste in my mouth about playing the spoiler game for SII. I will probabply watch it, but will not be fanatical about it.

Good to see your post Castaway, hope the board was entertaining even in my untimely abscence.

BA

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-27-00, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Welcome back ya BadAs!"
Hey glad to see you. Nice to hear you had a good time.
A few of us are hanging around still, I peek in once and awhile,
though there usually isn't anything new going on.
The last few days, there was a lot of speculation about the final show. But only speculation, as many theories as there were posters. I think SII will be good, but not as good. They really had the right mix of people to make it fun to watch. The new one will live or die, depending on the people.
Really thought Kelly might pull it out when it came down to the end. And Susan!!! Great entertainment!
Glad you're aroung again.
Oh, and from your e-mail, I noticed we have something in common

08-27-00, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Welcome back ya BadAs!"
Hey glad to see you. Nice to hear you had a good time.
A few of us are hanging around still, I peek in once and awhile,
though there usually isn't anything new going on.
The last few days, there was a lot of speculation about the final show. But only speculation, as many theories as there were posters. I think SII will be good, but not as good. They really had the right mix of people to make it fun to watch. The new one will live or die, depending on the people.
Really thought Kelly might pull it out when it came down to the end. And Susan!!! Great entertainment!
Glad you're around again.
Oh, and from your e-mail, I noticed we have something in common

08-27-00, 02:27 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Welcome back ya BadAs!"
Oops sorry , accident.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-28-00, 03:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Hi BA! E13 and S II thoughts."
I've taken a few days vacation on looking in to the board. Maybe I'll catch up on some of the work I could have been doing while I was busy posting!

My two surprises in the final episode: Kelly agreeing to vote Sue off after 1 tie in TC #1 (she was not thinking strategically) and Greg's vote.

Richard definitely showed he could count votes by praising Greg in the question section. Kelly, on the same question, showed a certain lack of political acumen by choosing Sonja, although picking Gretchen as her other choice probably played well to the Pagong. I actually had anticipated a question like this, and I would have said Sean, because he survived longer than anyone else not in the alliance, and Gretchen. I pegged Sean as a likely vote for Richard, but not a sure one. Kelly needed to try to persuade him (since Greg was going to be Greg) and force Richard to counter her in some artificial method (I'm sure he would have tried).

Survivor II: count me mostly out. What made this fun was that this was unique. The whole idea: should we reward the best players or should we prey on the strongest? When the TA voted off Gretchen before the Pagong knew what had hit them was a moment of high drama, because nothing we had seen really prepared us for it. For all of the discussion, we never really had gender alliances (except in E6, when the Pagong women plus Greg voted Joel off). Next time, I'll bet MOST of the alliances will be gender-based. Sorry, but I outgrew boy vs. girl battles back around 5th grade...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •