The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Diane and Drew on The Early Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Illora 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-23-04, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Illora Click to send private message to Illora Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Diane and Drew on The Early Show"
Hi all,
Please forgive me if I'm posting a topic already covered, but I looked around a bit and I haven't seen this posted yet, so here goes.

Drew and Diane were on The Early Show this morning. Julie Chen interviewed them via sattelite. They were in L.A.

The basic line of questioning was: what is your relationship now, why did you evict Diane, and what are you going to do with the money?

First, they both looked great. Drew was well groomed as usual, and Diane was wearing a pink shirt. They both had big smiles and Diane was clinging to Drew's arm and all through the interview she kept looking up at Drew and smiling lovingly. Drew was also smiling.

Julie asked first if Drew was "playing" Diane in the house. He said no he wasn't, his feelings for Diane are real. Diane said they had reconciled last night and they were together.

When asked about what Drew would do with the money, Diane pointed a finger at herself and laughing. Drew said "I'm gonna take this girl out somewhere nice."
Diane said, "Really nice!" or something to that effect. Drew said, "Yeah somewhere sunny and away from all this."

Drew said he evicted Diane because he had a promise with cowboy first. It also came out that he thought Diane would have more votes from the jury.

It was a short and sweet interview. I know I left a few things out, so if anyone has a question just ask. I'll check back and I'm sure other posters will answer questions too if they saw this clip.

Do I think it's genuine? It is on Diane's part, for Drew, I just don't know. For her sake I hope it is.

Illora

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Diane and Drew on The Early Sho... bdemoney 09-23-04 1
 RE: Diane and Drew on The Early Sho... Rothschild 09-23-04 2
 RE: Diane and Drew on The Early Sho... joannie 09-23-04 3
 RE: Diane and Drew on The Early Sho... seahorse 09-23-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-23-04, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Diane and Drew on The Early Show"
Thanks for the info, Illora and welcome to the boards. I have been reading some of Drew's interviews this morning and now this info. of he and Diane being on the Early show.

I agree with you that Diane really cares about Drew but I doubt his feelings for her. I think he just doesn't want to admit that he wants nothing to do with her now that they are out of the house. I think he knows how this will make him appear to everyone.......although if Diane would just open her eyes for a moment she would realize that Drew doesn't really care about her.

If he did he would have taken her to the final two whether he won or lost.

Rothschild 496 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-23-04, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rothschild Click to send private message to Rothschild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Diane and Drew on The Early Show"
Drew is a 22 year old "Hollywood" man now, the conquest line is already forming .... good bye Columbus (Urbanna) hello L.A.

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-23-04, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Diane and Drew on The Early Show"
They must have FINALLY done "it."

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-23-04, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Diane and Drew on The Early Show"
CB is playing hardball. He will accept nothing less tha a starring role in his own series.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •