The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why I'm pretty sure Rob makes F3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SuperDork 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-09-04, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SuperDork Click to send private message to SuperDork Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why I'm pretty sure Rob makes F3"
After going over a few scenarios, I am sure of a few things, but want your opinions on a few other things. This next immunity challenge is a biggie. I have no doubt if Rob wins, he will give his immunity to Amber. Amber has more previous votes against her than anyone else, and, if it is two vs. two--ie Rupert and Jenna vs Rob and Amber, Amber would be history without immunity. Now, I'm sure Rupert and Jenna realize what a big threat Rob is being so dominant in the challenges, but he has no votes previously cast against him, and he will be hard to get out with an even number, and the jury hates him. Jenna also has votes, whereas Rupert has none. This brings some interesting possibilities to mind. I think a very big question will be, do you think Jenna would betray Rupert? One reason for her to do it, would be that the jury is so disgusted with Rob and Amber, but not Rupert, she must realize Rupert would be hard to beat in the final 2. If she does betray him though, she knows her chances of final 2 are slim, Rob and Amber do better in challenges and would undoubtedly take each other over her if either one wins. If she keeps Rupert, she would have a better shot at F2, because Rupert would keep his word to her and take her to the final two, I think. Let's look at the possibilites. Rupert gets immunity. Rupert and Jenna will vote for Amber, Amber and Rob will vote Jenna, Amber has more votes, Amber is out. Let's say Amber gets immunity, either by herself of if Rob gives it to her. I think this scenario will have the most fireworks. Romber could easily get Jenna out, she has more votes than Rob, Rupert/Jenna can't vote Amber, they vote Rob, Rob/Amber vote Jenna, she is out. My thoughts are that Romber will try to sway Jenna to vote out Rupert, he would be tough to beat in F2, and, has a better chance of winning F3 immunity than Jenna, the question is, would Jenna go along with it? Rob knows that his best chance of winning would be F2 with Amber, and I don't think he would betray her, they backstabbed together and that would give the jury two "evil" choices, and his best chance. If Rob gets immunity, he gives it to Amber, and they vote off Jenna unless she'll get rid of Rupert with them. I think Rupert is safe with or without immunity unless Jenna would betray him. I don't think there is any way Rob is not F3, immunity or not. He has no votes against him. Rob HAS to have Amber be immune next, or she is out. what do you all think? Sorry that this is jumbled, it's just so fun!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Why I'm pretty sure Rob makes F... big tom fan 05-09-04 1
 This topic already underway IceCat 05-09-04 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

big tom fan 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-09-04, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail big%20tom%20fan Click to send private message to big%20tom%20fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Why I'm pretty sure Rob makes F3"
first off u are wrong about rupert. i know he has a vote against him because alicia voted for him when she got voted out.

but u r right about rob being in the f3. him and amber have such a tight alliance that they would vote together and thats all rob needs assuming they use previous votes as a tiebreaker and not the purple rock.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-09-04, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "This topic already underway"
... here:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=5183&forum=DCForumID2&omm=0

Please feel free to copy this post as a reply to the above linked thread.

Locking this thread as a duplicate.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •