The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"three tribes instead of normal two=three finalist instead of two?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ts076 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-08-04, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ts076 Click to send private message to ts076 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"three tribes instead of normal two=three finalist instead of two?"
maybe the reason there were three tribes this year is because there are gonna be three finalist. maybe that is the big twist pertaining to the game.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: three tribes instead of normal ... sirius 05-08-04 1
 RE: three tribes instead of normal ... strid333 05-08-04 2
   RE: three tribes instead of normal ... Get Bent 05-08-04 3
       RE: three tribes instead of normal ... mookiemeister 05-08-04 6
 Nope Brownroach 05-08-04 4
   RE: Nope big tom fan 05-08-04 5
       RE: Nope Cyanide is OK 05-08-04 7
           RE: Nope victoriamaxwell 05-08-04 8
           RE: Nope Drive My Car 05-08-04 9
               RE: Nope Cyanide is OK 05-08-04 10
                   RE: Nope PepeLePew13 05-08-04 12
                       RE: Nope rjrabbit 05-08-04 13
                           RE: Nope PepeLePew13 05-08-04 18
                               RE: Nope rjrabbit 05-09-04 21
                                   RE: Nope PepeLePew13 05-09-04 23
                                       RE: Nope rjrabbit 05-09-04 26
                                       RE: Nope Smooth23 05-09-04 28
                                           RE: Nope dabo 05-09-04 30
                   Huh? Drive My Car 05-08-04 15
                       RE: Huh? PepeLePew13 05-08-04 19
                           RE: Huh? Drive My Car 05-09-04 20
                               RE: Huh? PepeLePew13 05-09-04 22
                                   RE: Huh? Drive My Car 05-09-04 24
                                       RE: Huh? PepeLePew13 05-09-04 25
                               Let me put it this way. udg 05-09-04 33
               RE: Nope rjrabbit 05-08-04 11
                   RE: Nope nerovh 05-08-04 14
                   RE: Nope Drive My Car 05-08-04 16
                       RE: Nope rjrabbit 05-08-04 17
                           RE: Nope Silvergirl1 05-09-04 27
                               RE: Nope Cyanide is OK 05-09-04 29
                                   RE: Nope dabo 05-09-04 31
                                   RE: Nope rjrabbit 05-09-04 32
                                       RE: Nope PepeLePew13 05-09-04 34
                                           RE: Nope rjrabbit 05-09-04 35
                                               RE: Nope PepeLePew13 05-09-04 36
 RE: three tribes instead of normal ... Silent John 05-09-04 37
   RE: three tribes instead of normal ... Drive My Car 05-09-04 38

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sirius 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-08-04, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sirius Click to send private message to sirius Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: three tribes instead of normal two=three finalist instead of two?"
interesting thought

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-08-04, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: three tribes instead of normal two=three finalist instead of two?"
Maybe, and I do think it is an interesting thought. However, I doubt it because there is a possibility of a tie. Let us assume that the jury would only have 6 people, starting with Lex, because the 7th person is actually part of the F3. It is possible to have a 2-2-2 three-way tie or a 3-3-0 two-way tie. Something would have to be done to break the tie and things could get very messy, very fast. I just don't see it happening.

Three is the perfect number. RMNW!

Get Bent 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-08-04, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Get%20Bent Click to send private message to Get%20Bent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: three tribes instead of normal two=three finalist instead of two?"
And I think Jiffy said the big surprise /shock is at the vote reading / reunion show.

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-08-04, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: three tribes instead of normal two=three finalist instead of two?"
I think the surprise is the jackpot has been doubled from $1 million to $2 million.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-08-04, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Nope"
Three finalists means a jury comprised of six members (an even number: potential for a tie).

big tom fan 15 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail big%20tom%20fan Click to send private message to big%20tom%20fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Nope"
also that would not be fair to the contestants. if they knew that the goal was to be the final 3 instead of final 2 there strategies would probably have been totally different.

Cyanide is OK 11 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyanide%20is%20OK Click to send private message to Cyanide%20is%20OK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Nope"
How about this:

Has anyone heard of plans to make another Survivor? At the beginning of All-Stars, didn't MB and the head CBS Boss have a fight about where this project was going. Didn,t MB pretty much say there wouldn't be another Survivor? Hasn't MB since then hooked up with Don Trump and had fun making Apprentice? Isn't everyone grumbling on how lack-lustre All-Stars has been. Maybe the series has run its life. Maybe there is no more survivor after this.

But didn't Jeff say that this last twist would change the way survivor was played? Isn't this the biggest twist ever? Isn't there a guarantee that we will all be fully surprised?

Isn't the show going up against Harry Potter? Didn't Jeff say that the huge surprise wouldn't occur until the second hour of the show? If you watch one hour of survivor, and then find out the surprise was nothing more than some decoy piece of dog crap, are you likely to tune into the last half hour of Harry Potter?

No more Survivor = no need for accountability = do what ever you need to do to make the final show the biggest ever, especially to beat out a strong competing TV program. It can't hurt the next season can it?

Cyanide

victoriamaxwell 14 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail victoriamaxwell Click to send private message to victoriamaxwell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Nope"
Ewwww....I sure hope you are wrong, but my hubby and I were just talking about the same thing. With the way they have been filming them, shouldnt there be the next one starting to film now? I havent seen/heard anything!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Nope"

They are already casting the next Survivor, media reports say that Burrnet has a contract for at least 2 more seasons with CBS.

Why do they care about what ABC is showing on Sunday? Most people have Harry Potter on DVD, or have rented it. ABC put it up to compete with Survivor, not the other way around.

Anyone who cares about Harry already saw it ( without commercials) but people who don't ever watch Survivor may turn it on.

05-08-04, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyanide%20is%20OK Click to send private message to Cyanide%20is%20OK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Nope"
Wow, your on a role. Squashing Bongo and now me....

Drive My Car is the man!!!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Nope"
CBS has the latest casting call for Survivor 10.

And she is correct, it's not squashing when she's correct.

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-08-04, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Nope"
Survivor 10! Where's survivor 9?

05-08-04, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Nope"
S9's done or at least in the process of being filmed, as far as I know.

05-09-04, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Nope"
Where is it at? What's the location?

05-09-04, 00:10 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Nope"
They've done a good job at keeping it secret... the best rumour I've heard is it's in Fiji. Survivor likes to keep future locations a secret to be revealed during the live show at the finale -- most new shows have been announced this way (off the top of my head, I can recall S3, S4, S5 and All-Stars being announced this way, not sure about S2 and S7).

I've also heard the Greek Islands mentioned, but it's a hot spot so close to the unrest in the Middle East so I'm not buying that one at all.

05-09-04, 00:42 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Nope"
I heard the Greek islands too and I agree. It way too close to the Middle East. I've always wanted to go to Greece and Egypt (see the great pyramids) but it's just too dangerous these days.

Real World San Diego went to Greece which surprised me but the footage was gorgeous!

Smooth23 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-09-04, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Smooth23 Click to send private message to Smooth23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Nope"
I'd love to see a survivor Alaska or Canada, that would be cool!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-04, 02:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Nope"
Me too, but I expect it will be more tropical, as always. MB is very in demand these days, it's going to end up being somewhere he can juggle things on his in demand schedule.

05-08-04, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Huh?"
Wow, your on a role. Squashing Bongo and now me....
Drive My Car is the man!!!

I just said that CBS already has a contract with Burnett for new episodes of Survivor, and they are already casting for them. How did that squash you?
I dissagreed with Bongo's theory ( on another thread) and it has nothing to do with my post to you.

Look, you want to come here and post ideas, that's great, but be prepared for someone to disagree with you. That is what message boards are about. Exchanging ideas and communication.

I welcome you as a member of this community, but don't accuse me of bashing you, I haven't.

I am the Man!

05-08-04, 11:52 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Huh?"
I am the Man!

I have an extra jock strap if you need one.

Hi Buggy!

05-09-04, 00:02 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Huh?"

Thanks for the back up, Stinkyman!

I don't thnk I did anything wrong with my post, are peeps usually this sensitive on the Spoiler board there days?

I thought it was ok to disagreee politely.

I don't know how to wear this jockstrap

05-09-04, 00:07 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Huh?"

>I don't thnk I did anything
>wrong with my post, are
>peeps usually this sensitive on
>the Spoiler board there days?
>
>I thought it was ok to
>disagreee politely.

Ah well, just have to roll with the punches. Must be the pollen in the air.

> I don't know how to wear this jockstrap

Over your head, silly.

05-09-04, 00:16 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Huh?"

Over or under the crown?

05-09-04, 00:35 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Huh?"
Noooooooo, don't dip it in the Crown Royal!

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-04, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Let me put it this way."
It's not you.

UDG
Hey, Buggy!!!

05-08-04, 10:49 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Nope"
They usually do a preview of the next Survivor at the end of the show. Do you think they'll preview the next one tomorrow night?
If they're still casting then they probably haven't started filming yet. Is it in Fiji or have you heard?

nerovh 67 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-08-04, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nerovh Click to send private message to nerovh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Nope"
I'm pretty sure I heard the anouncer guy say something about going to CBS.com to apply for Survivor 10 at least a couple of times this season.

05-08-04, 11:09 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Nope"

They usually do use part of the reunion show to promo the next season, at least the location. Don't know if they will this time, hope so.

05-08-04, 11:17 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Nope"
Just wanted to say that you always have good points when you disagree with me. And you do it in a nice way.

I've heard Fiji and Greek isles. What to guess where the next one will be?

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-04, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Nope"

I think they should do it in Manhattan. Oh, wait, it's already been done.

Silvergirl

But they called it "The Apprentice".

05-09-04, 01:20 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Nope"
Sorry for sounding too serious in my response. It was mostly in jest (like when the janitor picks up your garbage and puts it in the disposal unit and you reply with "hey I was using that"). I should have included a happy face I guess. I am not upset at you. I am sure that will suffice to ensure you are also not upset with me (based on your diffusive statement).

Cyanide

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-04, 02:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Nope"
SMILES ARE FREE

05-09-04, 03:21 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Nope"
I could tell you were kidding. Drive's smashed my idea too. She might have gotten upset that you called her a man. This board sometimes feels like an exclusive club that you're not sure how to get initiated into.

Welcome!

05-09-04, 07:53 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Nope"
Spoilers tend to be a bit more serious, but on many other boards (especially Off-Topic) we'll take any 'insult' and threadjack away into something totally non-related and have fun with it.

Normally, this wouldn't fly with some spoilers, but Buggy is the Queen of Everything here on SurvivorBlows so nobody knows better than her how to take something and run with it.

05-09-04, 02:38 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Nope"
That's still no excuse for being rude.

05-09-04, 05:10 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Nope"
Who, Buggy? She wasn't rude in the least bit.

Silent John 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-09-04, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silent%20John Click to send private message to Silent%20John Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: three tribes instead of normal two=three finalist instead of two?"
I read the other posts that mentioned a F3 but said that would leave a jury of only six, with a chance for a tie. I heard something on the radio here that said there was going to be another live reunion episode of Survivor All Stars on next Thurs nite. They also said that there was going to be some kind of audience participation on it. That makes me wonder if there is gonna be some kind of way the viewers can vote. Then who ever gets the most viewer votes will have that vote count as a jury vote...no chance of a tie that way......Just a thought

05-09-04, 07:43 PM (EST)
38. "RE: three tribes instead of normal two=three finalist instead of two?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-04 AT 07:45 PM (EST)

Hi Silent John! Welcome to SB!
The CBS site has a poll of viewers, maybe they will do something with those results next week.

I think this season will be played clean.
Same rules as always for the finals.

edit, I think the show next Thursday is a "where are they now show" , like they did after Australia.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •