The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Finale Episode: IE and ET pre-views"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-08-04, 03:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Finale Episode: IE and ET pre-views"
Brought to you by Survivor Phoenix
http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/postnuke/html/index.php

Inside Edition:

Entertainment Tonight:

Discuss.

All-Stars my ASS!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Finale Episode: IE and ET pre-v... Charonna 05-08-04 1
 RE: Finale Episode: IE and ET pre-v... Flowerpower 05-08-04 2
   RE: Finale Episode: IE and ET pre-v... Charonna 05-08-04 3
       RE: Finale Episode: IE and ET pre-v... Gingerman28 05-08-04 4
           RE: Finale Episode: IE and ET pre-v... Lightmage81 05-08-04 5
           RE: Finale Episode: IE and ET pre-v... strid333 05-08-04 9
 No really- what's up in those huts? thetick 05-08-04 6
   RE: No really- what's up in those h... Get Bent 05-08-04 7
   RE: No really- what's up in those h... rjrabbit 05-09-04 12
 RE: Finale Episode: IE and ET pre-v... victoriamaxwell 05-08-04 8
   RE: Finale Episode: IE and ET pre-v... thetick 05-08-04 10
       RE: Finale Episode: IE and ET pre-v... victoriamaxwell 05-08-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Charonna 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-08-04, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Charonna Click to send private message to Charonna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Finale Episode: IE and ET pre-views"
Thanks for the clearer caps of the Maze challenge..

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-08-04, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Finale Episode: IE and ET pre-views"
Thanks Tribe! Well, looks as though they get their champagne/mimosa breakfast afterall! In the vidcaps of them walking on the beach together, you can see the IN on Rob, so this must be them walking to the IC with the maze.

I'd predict a Romber win...either Rob of Amber

Charonna 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-08-04, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Charonna Click to send private message to Charonna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Finale Episode: IE and ET pre-views"
I think Rupert definitly does not win this challenge...probably Rob... but it would be nice to see someone different win..Jenna maybe?

Gingerman28 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-08-04, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gingerman28 Click to send private message to Gingerman28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Finale Episode: IE and ET pre-views"
In some other shots of the four of them walking obviously to TC (they are carrying torches and their belongs) Survivor Phoenix has blown up closeups of Amber and it sure looks like the IN is around her neck. Neither Jenna nor Rupert has won as they clearly are not wearing the IN, so it must be between Romber, and according to enhanced closeups it looks like Ambah is the winnah!

Lightmage81 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-08-04, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lightmage81 Click to send private message to Lightmage81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Finale Episode: IE and ET pre-views"
yup... another thing is that Jenna and Rupert seem to be carrying more stuff than Amber.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-08-04, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Finale Episode: IE and ET pre-views"
I honestly think that it looks like Rob has the necklace in pic 29 for Inside Edition caps. However, it could be the 4 entering the challenge. Earlier in the caps Rob is shown giving back the necklace.

Three is the perfect number. RMNW!

thetick 279 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thetick Click to send private message to thetick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "No really- what's up in those huts?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-04 AT 02:59 PM (EST)

Ok, over in the ep15 webpromo thread, I posted a longwinded bunch of spec on what was in the light blue huts that are out in the middle of the maze. It just goes to show what kind of nonsense I am capable of late at night. I won't rehash the whole thing but here is a link to the original post. The short version is that I am convinced something significant to the F4 IC is taking part in those huts

One idea I had was that they were combining the two best of the traditional F4 IC's the Maze and Fallen Comrades and that the Survivors would have to work their way through the maze and answer a Fallen Comrades trivia question in each hut in order to pass through it. The logical person(s) to be in the shacks asking the questions were the jurors or even other All Stars or past Survivors. I thought this would be great for pumping up the DAWume of the finale. Alternatively there could be some other kind of task to perform in the shack in order to pass through it. In either case this could make the huts a choke point in the maze, if you missed the question/failed the task you had to reverse course through the maze, back to the center and go into another maze entrance to come at it from another quadrant.

I also wonder about those obstacles (sticks, strings, hurdles, crawlunders) and their placement. From these much clearer caps posted in this thread, you can see them sprinkled throughout the maze, so I now no longer think they are connected to the huts.

The last 5 or so caps here are significant in that they are the only ones that show anyone in the maze at the hut section. All other caps only show Survivors in the dark blue maze sections and even these caps only show Jenna working her way around the corner of one of the huts. Are the huts solid and just an obstacle to be circumnavigated or is she going around the corner to the entrance on the far side? I also find it interesting that Jenna seems to be stumbling in the last cap; I think there is one of the cat's cradle arrangements of strings low down that you just can't quite make out in that cap. Perhaps this is because the obstacles are placed to be a final barrier before the huts, which would again lead me to wonder about what they are protecting in those huts (or, perhaps she is just a stumblefvck). I don't just think it is the ladder rungs because of the cap of Amber retrieving a rung and she is clearly out in the sunlight.

so I am left wondering
what's up in those Huts?

Get Bent 293 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Get%20Bent Click to send private message to Get%20Bent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: No really- what's up in those huts?"
I like your idea that fallen commrades is combined with the maze. I was very disappointed seeing the maze and therefore ensuring Rupert didn't have a chance (similar to Tom's and the wordscramble!). I would like for all to have a decent chance to make it interesting. If they were to do something for a pass through in the huts, that would even things out.

I would add that I don't think they would have to go back if they can't do the task / answer the question. I would think they would simply have to the complete it, as long as it takes.

And not like it matters, but FWIW, I think Jenna is simply changing directions and starting to run after looking around the far side of the hut and finding no path.

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-09-04, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: No really- what's up in those huts?"
I like your idea of the huts containing trivia on fallen comrads. This is the only thing that might give Rupert a chance.

If the analysis of the photo is correct and Amber wins then Rupert is the next to go. Then it's down to FI. Jenna, Rob, and Amber each have a chance at that. If Jenna wins FI I think she'll choose Rob for F2. She has to know that she has no chance against Amber in the vote.

If Rob or Amber win FI they both would be smart to take Jenna to the F2. If it's a Romber F2 it will be a close vote IMHO.

victoriamaxwell 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-08-04, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail victoriamaxwell Click to send private message to victoriamaxwell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Finale Episode: IE and ET pre-views"
On the ET-Clip #1...Whats with the "18 Million"...Is this referring to viewers or perhaps a bigger prize??

thetick 279 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thetick Click to send private message to thetick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Finale Episode: IE and ET pre-views"
the 18 million is just a fluke of the vidcap being taken at the exact second that the words '18 Survivors' was being replaced by being faded out into 'Million'. You'll recall that in the preview for the finale the voiceover does a little minirecap of the show, and those graphics were the points of emphasis on 18 All Stars being brought together for the chance to win the Milliion dollars.

So... Nothing to see here

victoriamaxwell 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-08-04, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail victoriamaxwell Click to send private message to victoriamaxwell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Finale Episode: IE and ET pre-views"
Ahhh...Yep that makes sense.

Thankyousoverymuch!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •