The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Spoiling the Final Immunity"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-07-04, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Spoiling the Final Immunity"
Since all of the challenges for the A$$ show have been previous challenges from seasons past, I'm thinking it would be good to recount all the previous final immunity challenges and analyze which A$$ could be the winner of each. Can anyone list all of the final immunities?

I know for S1 they had them stand on pilings out in the ocean.
I forget alot of the subsequent seasons. I can recall who won the challenges, I've just blocked out what they were.
I know that in the PI they had to squat on floats out in the ocean indefinately, Lil won.

So, I think that Rob or Amber could both beat Jenna on the pilings, but, as Big Tommy reports, if Rob has hemmorhoids, there is no way he's going to outlast anyone in a squatting contest, so that one would be either Jenna or Amber.

Anyone recall the other 5 final immunities?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Spoiling the Final Immunity Sophie 05-07-04 1
 RE: Spoiling the Final Immunity Sophie 05-07-04 2
 RE: Spoiling the Final Immunity Sophie 05-07-04 3
   RE: Spoiling the Final Immunity Flowerpower 05-07-04 5
 RE: Spoiling the Final Immunity thetick 05-07-04 4
   RE: Spoiling the Final Immunity rjrabbit 05-07-04 7
       RE: Spoiling the Final Immunity uberspoon 05-08-04 17
   RE: Spoiling the Final Immunity Flowerpower 05-07-04 8
       RE: Spoiling the Final Immunity thetick 05-07-04 11
       Season 1 GrendelsMom 05-08-04 16
 RE: Spoiling the Final Immunity rjrabbit 05-07-04 6
   RE: Spoiling the Final Immunity Flowerpower 05-07-04 13
 RE: Spoiling the Final Immunity dabo 05-07-04 9
   RE: Spoiling the Final Immunity rjrabbit 05-07-04 12
       RE: Spoiling the Final Immunity dabo 05-07-04 14
 RE: Spoiling the Final Immunity tinybubs 05-07-04 10
   RE: Spoiling the Final Immunity Charonna 05-08-04 15
 RE: Spoiling the Final Immunity steppingrazor42 05-09-04 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-07-04, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Spoiling the Final Immunity"
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/409c4d61408d6e93.html

This is the Season 5 immunity. Brian won.

05-07-04, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Spoiling the Final Immunity"
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/409c4e3c42f94d59.html

Season 3. Kim won.

05-07-04, 11:07 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Spoiling the Final Immunity"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-04 AT 11:08 PM (EST)

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/409c4f13450ddbae.html

Season 6. Jenna won.

05-07-04, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Spoiling the Final Immunity"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-04 AT 11:19 PM (EST)

Great pics, but what are they actually doing in S5? I remember Brian won and took Clay. For S3 it's easy to see that they had to keep their hands on the center post and remain on the little stoops indefinately, Kim won.....I think Romber could beat Jenna at that one.

In S6, the Amazon, they were on small posts as well, while holding up a hat over their heads? If it's something like that, I'd say Romber could beat Jenna here as well.....Jenna went out quicker than Amber or Rob in the arm over the head challenge that Shii Devil won.

I think challenges that have an element of balance in them will favor Romber over Jenna.

thetick 279 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-07-04, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thetick Click to send private message to thetick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Spoiling the Final Immunity"
FP,

I sure don't recall the S1 final challenge taking place on pilings in water. I seem to recall that as the one where Rich just quit and sat down on a log to watch Kelly and Rudy. Rudy eventually just forgets to keep his hand on the idol.

S2 was an oddity in that the final IC was the Fallen Comrades trivia challenge about your castmates. Colby won and attained hall of shame status by choosing Tina over Keith to go to finals with him.

S3 was Kim's Africa win over Lex and Ethan. I think Ethan lost his balance early and then Lex wilted as he was somewhat sick, maybe vice versa. This one I think was on pilings at different heights.

S4 was the infamous Kathy boobgate wherein Neleh warned Kathy to cover up her shrivelled tatas and Kathy lost her balance going out first. V then backstabbed Kathy by negotiating a deal w/ Neleh wherein Neleh won the IC in return for taking V to finals. ugh WORST WINNNER EVER

S5 was funky, they had to get in some weird posture and holding onto heavy coins was also involved, I think you lost when you dropped a coin. I think Brian won, but find that I remember less details about this one than any of the others regardless of how much farther back in time they were.

S6 was where you had to balance on a piece of wood holding a headdress above your head. Matthew stepped off early, and then RobC spent a long fruitless time trying to negotiate a deal with Jenna, until ultimately he lost his balance.

S7 was as you remembered - Rob's Hemmoraghic Nightmare - squatting on wooden platforms floating at sea and rocking as the tides rolled in. Lil outlasted JFP and took Sandra.

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-07-04, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Spoiling the Final Immunity"
S3, Lex went first then Ethan lost his balance.

Otherwise I think your right.

uberspoon 173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-08-04, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uberspoon Click to send private message to uberspoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Spoiling the Final Immunity"
actually, Ethan did go out before Lex...
if you look at the link to the picture from africa posted above, Old Kim and Lex are still holding on, while Ethan is sitting on the ground.

05-07-04, 11:28 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Spoiling the Final Immunity"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-04 AT 11:29 PM (EST)

I sure don't recall the S1 final challenge taking place on pilings in water. I seem to recall that as the one where Rich just quit and sat down on a log to watch Kelly and Rudy.

Who knows, tick. I definately don't accurately recall it! I just thought they were standing on pilings out in the water, while having to keep their hand on the center idol, and I definately recall Rich jumping off immediately. LOL!

Point is can we ASSume that the final challenge for the A$$ show will be one of these 7 challenges, and who do you think would stand the best chance of winning them? Perhaps Jenna could Shii Ann her way into the finals?,,,hmmm? Sorry, I just loved that expression!

thetick 279 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thetick Click to send private message to thetick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Spoiling the Final Immunity"
no apologies necessary on the shiianning - I get a big kick out of it every time I see someone use that.

as far as who would have an advantage at each of the 7 final IC's? I am not going to consider Rupert as I believe the majority are right to have him out next. I don't think a fallen comrades challenge will play into it, I really think it will be endurance based. And finally I think they will go one of two directions with the endurance challenge.

A) they step it up into the nastiest, toughest thing they can find - forced into a cramped posture, while supporting weights, standing on an unstable/small platform, AND having to hold onto something

OR

B)they just go back to the beginning. We start out at dawn, we don't care if it takes 16 hours. Hold onto this pole, last one standing wins.

In the uberendurance style challenge I think Rob wins hands down. Actually, I think he has a decided advantage in anything other than the S7 style crouching. In the purists version, Jenna could get a nod in that as the singleton she will feel more strongly that her back is against the wall. If it goes on a long time, it really comes down to who makes the slip first.

GrendelsMom 3272 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GrendelsMom Click to send private message to GrendelsMom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Season 1"
I sure don't recall the S1 final challenge taking place on pilings in water. I seem to recall that as the one where Rich just quit and sat down on a log to watch Kelly and Rudy.

Who knows, tick. I definately don't accurately recall it! I just thought they were standing on pilings out in the water, while having to keep their hand on the center idol, and I definately recall Rich jumping off immediately.

They were on 3 small pilings around a larger piling, which they had to keep their hand on. It was on an island, rather than in the ocean. Rich, as you recalled, dropped out early. They rotated--moved from small piling to small piling--periodically. It was during one of these moves that Rudy pulled his hand off the center one: and JP didn't even notice at first; Kelly pointed it out to him.

I don't see them repeating this challenge exactly--in the subsequent seasons, MB hasn't given them any kind of relief (the moving from piling to piling) from the tortuous endurance. Still, as you say, I think Amber or Jenna could beat Rob at this.

05-07-04, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Spoiling the Final Immunity"
Season 2 Austrailia "Fallen Comrades" Tina, Keith, and Colby must answer a series of personal questions about their tribemates who had been voted out in the first 39 days. The person who answers the most questions correctly wins immunity.
Colby wins chooses Tina for F2

Season 3 Africa "Hard Idol" Lex, Ethan and Kim. With a hand on a wooden idol and their feet on stumps, the group had to hold their positions without moving their hands or feet.
Kim won and chose Ethan for F2

Season 4 Marquesas "Hand on Hard Idol" Vecepia, Neleh and Kathy. The Survivors had to stand on two logs, then lean forward and simultaneously hold on to an Immunity Idol with one hand, never having their feet or hand leave the points of contact.
Neleh won and chose Vecepia for F2

Season 5 Thailand "Slip through your fingers" Clay, Jan and Brian. Situated in the deepest, darkest portion of the cave, the Survivors had to compete in a physical and mental endurance Challenge. First, the Survivors wedged three large coins between their fingers on both hands. Next, they positioned themselves in frames constructed to hold them in an uncomfortable traditional Thai stance called a Kahn.
Brian won and chose Clay for F2

Season 6 Amazon "Will Power" Jenna, Rob, and Matthew. In a battle of will, the contestants would have to stand barefoot on a narrow wooden perch, balancing themselves while holding their headdress above their heads. The goal was to stay on the perch longer than anyone else. The person to stay perched the longest with their headdress above them would win Immunity, and was guaranteed a place in the Final Two.
Jenna won and chose Matthew for F2

Season 7 Pearl Islands "Set Adrift" Jon, Sandra, Lil. The Survivors would have to balance themselves on a small raft wafting in the water. They could use their feet and hands for balance, but not their bottoms or knees. The last one standing would win Immunity, thus deciding who would sit next to them at the final vote.
Lil won and chose Sandra for F2.

05-07-04, 11:46 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Spoiling the Final Immunity"
Thanks everyone, your collective recall is far superior to mine!

So, if it's season 1, I'd predict Romber over Jenna

if season 2: With the trivia challenge of fallen comrades, I'd predict Rob to win that as well....Amber could also beat Jenna here.

if season 3:I'd say this challenge also favors Romber as there is an element of balance

if season 4: I'd predict a Romber win

if season 5: This one may have to go to Jenna or Amber, as there is an element of squatting here too!

if season 6: Definately seeing Rob winning this one over Amber and Jenna

if season 7: Definately not Rob, with his hemmorhoids, so Amber probably over Jenna.

Just my opinion, what's yours?

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Spoiling the Final Immunity"
all challenges from previous series detailed here:
http://www.geocities.com/reallygray/

05-07-04, 11:45 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Spoiling the Final Immunity"
You don't like my descriptions dabo?

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Spoiling the Final Immunity"
like 'em fine, i had nothing to contribute to this thread except posting the link.

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-07-04, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinybubs Click to send private message to tinybubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Spoiling the Final Immunity"

Assuming that we have a final 3 of Amber, Jenna, and Rob, I would give the advantage to Jenna in any kind of an endurance challenge.

Rob is starting to look like he is running out gas, even though he won the last 2 challenges. If he has roids and an molar infection as Tom said he does, it has to be sapping his strength and wearing him out. The girls would have no chance if he was okay, but he looks like he is hurting.

Amber doesn't have the muscle mass that Jenna does, since most of the endurance challenges involve strength I would give the advantage to Jenna.

I was wondering if they would bring back double immunity, Jiffy did say they were changing the way the game was being played and we have seen the double immunity earlier in the game.

Just my 1/50th of a dollar.

Charonna 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-08-04, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Charonna Click to send private message to Charonna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Spoiling the Final Immunity"
I like the idea of a double immunity..but it would only work for the final 4 im challenge... if there was double im for final 3 then 1 person is automatically out of the game..and no one gets to choose the player to go against as last 2 standing...hmmmmmm

~Char

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-04, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Spoiling the Final Immunity"
Being that this is A$$, I'm hoping the final IC is KILLER! Could Jenna outlast Romber? I think she could.....Please let something unpredicable happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •