The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-07-04, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
I won't list all the usual rules, they're still the same, and if you don't know 'em by now, you just haven't been paying attention. So here's how the rules differ:

Subject line should list the contestants in the order that
they will be booted.

For example, if you believe that the contestants will finish out the game alphabetically... ie: Amber will finish in fourth place overall, Jenna will finish in third, and that the jury will choose Rupert as the Sole Survivor over Rob in the final jury selection, your subject line would read: "Amber/Jenna/Rob/Rupert."

Got it? Good. Have fun. (And thanks for the reminder, BebeKid.)

SmokeLong Quarterly

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Rob/Jenna/Rupert/Amber strid333 05-07-04 1
 Rob/Amber/Jenna/Rupert miamicatt 05-07-04 2
 Rob, Amber, Jenna, Rupert flygirl 05-07-04 3
 Rupert, Rob, Jenna, Amber Estee 05-07-04 4
 JENNA/AMBER/ROB/RUPERT Lucille 05-07-04 5
 Rupert /Rob/ Jenna /Amber redbeard103152 05-07-04 6
 Rupert/Rob/Jenna/Amber Jims02 05-07-04 7
 Rawb/Rupert/Jenna/Ambuh LLMax00 05-07-04 8
 Rupert/Jenna/Rob/Amber Round Robin 05-07-04 9
 Rupert/Amber/Rob/Jenna samboohoo 05-07-04 10
 Rupert/Ambaaa-baa/Rob/Jenna steppingrazor42 05-07-04 11
 Rupert, Rob, Amber, Jenna smrtNsassybnkr 05-07-04 12
 Amber/Jenna/Rob/Rupert Loquatrix 05-07-04 13
 Rupert, Jenna, Amber, Rob okaloosajohn 05-07-04 14
 Rupert, Amber, Jenna, Rob rjrabbit 05-07-04 15
 Rob, Rupert, Amber, Jenna zombiebaby 05-07-04 16
 Rupert/Rob/Jenna/Amber Jerrethan 05-07-04 17
 Amber/Rob/Jenna/Rupert. whoami 05-07-04 18
 Rupert/Rawb/Amber/Jenna I_AM_HE 05-07-04 19
 Rupert/Amber/Rob/Jenna tinybubs 05-07-04 20
 Rupert/Amber/Jenna/Rob RealityRyan 05-07-04 21
 Rupert/Rob/Jenna/Amber Luvmygreeneyes 05-07-04 22
 Rupert/Jenna/Rob/Amber Lightmage81 05-07-04 23
 Rupert/Rob/Jenna/Amber munson 05-07-04 24
 RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time ... angelnurse 05-07-04 25
 Rupert/Jenna/Amber/Rob I_Got_Nutn 05-07-04 26
 Jenna/Rupert/Rob/Amber marco 05-07-04 27
 Jenna/Rupert/Amber/Rob mookiemeister 05-08-04 28
 Rupert/Rob/Jenna/Amber AyaK 05-08-04 29
   Jenna/Rupert/Rob/Amber samurai monkey 05-08-04 30
 Rupert/Jenna/Amber/Rob Dolphini 05-08-04 31
 Rupert/Amber/Jenna/Rob Cayman 05-08-04 32
 Rahb/Jenna/Rupert/Amber SouperStar 05-08-04 33
 Rupert/Rob/Amber/Jenna emydi 05-08-04 34
   VOTE CHANGE: Rupert/Amber/Rob/Jenna emydi 05-08-04 37
 Amber/Rupert/Rob/Jenna Charonna 05-08-04 35
 Jenna/Rupert/Amber/Rob mmm_link 05-08-04 36
 Rupert / Amber / Jenna / Rob Chez 05-08-04 38
 rupert/rob/jenna/amber badger 05-08-04 39
   Not sure how it plays out dav8515 05-08-04 40
 Amber/Jenna/Rob/Rupert Oscirus 05-08-04 41
 Rupert/Jenna/Amber/Rob Flowerpower 05-08-04 42
 Rupert/Amber/Jenna/Rob buckeyegirl 05-08-04 43
 Rupert/Jenna/Amber/Rob wins! bebekid 05-08-04 44
 Rob, Amber, Jenna, Rupert sirius 05-08-04 45
 Rupert/Rob/Jenna/Amber Tiggertramp 05-08-04 46
 Rupert/Jenna/Rob/Amber NightScribe 05-08-04 47
 Rupert/Jenna/Amber/Rob CRyanShort 05-08-04 48
 Rupert/Jenna/Amber/Rob Cassandra 05-08-04 49
 Rupert/Jenna/Amber/Rob ulalame 05-08-04 50
 Darrah/Burton/Lil/JohnnyF Rothschild 05-08-04 51
   RE: Darrah/Burton/Lil/JohnnyF mookiemeister 05-09-04 77
 Rupert/Rob/Amber/Jenna Ra_8secs 05-08-04 52
 Rupert/Jenna/Rob/Amber tribalwatcher 05-08-04 53
 Rupert/Amber/Rob/Jenna arturbars 05-08-04 54
 Rupert/Jenna/Amber/Rob RudyRules 05-08-04 55
 Rupert/Jenna/Amber/Rob Get Bent 05-08-04 56
 Rupert/Jenna/Amber/Rob Loree 05-08-04 57
 Jenna/Amber/Rob/Rupert greenmonstah 05-08-04 58
 Rupert/Ginna/Rob/Amber Brownroach 05-08-04 59
 Rupert/Jenna/Rob/Amber Aphrodite 05-08-04 60
   RE: Rupert/Jenna/Rob/Amber RyrieRae 05-08-04 61
       Rupert, Jenna, Rob, Amber Gingerman28 05-08-04 62
 Rupert/Rob/Jenna/Amber victoriamaxwell 05-08-04 63
 Rupert/Jenna/Rob/Amber LilNik8 05-08-04 64
 rupert/jenna/rob/amber justwrong 05-08-04 65
 Rupert/Rob/Jenna/Amber railfan 05-08-04 66
 Rupert/Rob/Jenna/Amber PenMike 05-08-04 67
 Rupert/Jenna/Amber/Rob Scarlett O Hara 05-08-04 68
 RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time ... GoldenCaribbean 05-08-04 69
 Vote Tally #1 Flowerpower 05-09-04 70
 Rupert/Jenna/Rob/Amber JsHappi 05-09-04 71
 Rupert/Jenna/Amber/Rob Magic Fingers 05-09-04 72
 Rupert, Jenna, Amber, Rob Devious Weasel 05-09-04 73
 Rupert/Jenna/Rob/Amber dabo 05-09-04 74
 Rupert/Jenna/Amber/Rob Thursday 05-09-04 75
 Rupie/Ginna/Rawb/Ambah Outfrontgirl 05-09-04 76
 Rupert/Ginna/Rob/Lamber PepeLePew13 05-09-04 78
 Rupert/Jenna/Rob/Amber greg2557 05-09-04 79
 Rupert/Rob/Amber/Jenna pinchy 05-09-04 80
 Rupert/Amber/Jenna/Rob LeftPinky 05-09-04 81
 Rupert/Jenna/Rob/Amber travelingbetty 05-09-04 82
 Rupert/Rob/Jenna/Amber Roobean 05-09-04 83
 Rupert/Jenna/Amber/Rob Drive My Car 05-09-04 84
 Rupert/Jenna/Amber/Rob MDSkinner 05-09-04 85
 Rupert/Rob/Jenna/Amber Mistral 05-09-04 86
 RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time ... BrykMantra 05-09-04 87
 Rupert/Rob/Amber/Jenna JonBGone 05-09-04 88

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-07-04, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Rob/Jenna/Rupert/Amber"
Just because.

miamicatt 9247 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miamicatt Click to send private message to miamicatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Rob/Amber/Jenna/Rupert"
Because everyone needs a dream.

flygirl 159 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-07-04, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flygirl Click to send private message to flygirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Rob, Amber, Jenna, Rupert"
That's how I WANT it to go............
I'm really sick of RAMBER!

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Rupert, Rob, Jenna, Amber"
And then there were no intact televisions left.

Lucille 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-07-04, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lucille Click to send private message to Lucille Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "JENNA/AMBER/ROB/RUPERT"
I think this would make great TV!!!! I know I'm dreamin....

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-07-04, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Rupert /Rob/ Jenna /Amber"
Now we are at the point in the game were Big Toms big boys game quote comes into play. The first of the big boys Tom himself fell last episode. Next Rupert and Rob will fall in sucession. This leaves Jenna and Amber in the final 2. And in a funny way Tom will be right. The big boys will decide the game by determining who will smell the money.

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Rupert/Rob/Jenna/Amber"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-04 AT 07:27 PM (EST)

I am basing this vote on editing alone.

First of all, I would like to note that I would be extremely disappointed with a Jenna win. That's a given. Had Jenna won the game, she would not be edited in such a negative way. MB can't take that chance. This is All-Stars.

Rupert has been portrayed as somewhat of a sheep at times. Add the extreme spike in face time, and we're looking at a F4 boot.

As I've mentioned numerous times, Jenna's editing reminds me greatly of Neleh's editing. Remember how MB justified a Vee win. During the final episodes, instead of shifting positive attention to Vee, he sent negative editing to Neleh. He could have easily cut that scene in which Neleh offers a used mint to the group.

MB might be justifying an Amber victory in the same way. Shove a lot of negative stuff Jenna's way, so the entire audience breathes a sigh of relieve when she loses.

Burnett did learn something after the Vee editing. The fans were still unhappy with the winner. I feel like MB is focusing a lot of energy on making the audience identify with Amber.

Although it is a different show, it reminds me of Kathy Griffin (The Mole) in a way. Both the spoilers and Kathy thought Michael Boatman was the mole. When Mikey was bye-bye, we were both shocked. We were looking at the game from the winner's perspective. I feel like we're getting some of the same treatment for Amber, especially since she's done a lot of narrating lately.

An interesting scene happened last night with Romber. Rob, while holding Amber, is talking about plans to vote out people. However, the camera does not show Rob, it is clearly focused on Amber, with Rob in the background. Seemed like a very significant scene to me. It seemed almost symbolic. Rob, holding Amber, talking about plans... Strange camera-work.

Rob's editing puzzles me. He's been very visible throughout the entire series. That worries me. Especially the re-cap. The recap seemed to show a lot of Rob footage. Funny, likeable footage too. I'm not sure what this means, but it makes me wonder.

Logistically, I have trouble with a Jenna/Amber F2 though. I really am having trouble believing that Amber will ditch her lovebuddy. In addition, I feel that Jenna would ditch Amber, so logistically, I have trouble with this situation.

A Rob/Amber F2 would come very easily. Rob wins IC, like he usually does, takes Amber. Amber wins, takes Rob.

Rob/Jenna could work too though. Remember ShiiAnn's endurance. Jenna strikes me as the type who could win the final IC. She takes Rob.

My conclusion? Whatever order depends on what theory you subscribe to:

Rob/Jenna/Amber, editing-wise
Jenna/Rob/Amber, logistically + editing would work too
Amber/Jenna/Rob, most sensical game-wise.

Alas, I shall vote like this though. Part of it is my hope that Amber wins this thing. Part of it wants me to see Jenna fail.

I may just change this vote.

LLMax00 44 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LLMax00 Click to send private message to LLMax00 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Rawb/Rupert/Jenna/Ambuh"
Just to be different

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Rupert/Jenna/Rob/Amber"
It's a hard call, but everybody on that jury has a shiv in his or her back put there by Rob, and the next bootee might as well. With time to reflect on it, Rob might do better, but in the heat of the moment, I doubt many of them will want to give the title to Rob, even if they think he and Amber will get hitched and thus share the money.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Rupert/Amber/Rob/Jenna"
Rob will win immunity at the Final Four. Rupert made a comment about thinking of his family and wanting to do better this time. Fourth is better than his PI finish, which I can't even remember now.

Romber has been shoved down our throats. Shii Ann point blank said Amber would win. If Rob or Jenna face Amber in the Finals, they are toast. Jenna has annoyed the hell out of everyone, and Rob has pissed off everyone on the jury except Shii Ann.

Rob said last night he is in it to win it, no matter what. Jeff said Jenna is playing to win. No way either of them takes Amber to the Final. Each thinks they have a better shot against the other than against Amber. We've been told it's the final TC is personal. And a vehicle winner has never won Survivor. At some point I have to decide who wins the final immunity, but for now, here's the jury vote:

Lex: Jenna. Rob betrayed him.

Kathy: Jenna. Even though she said she didn't want Jenna to win, she's pissed at Rob.

Alicia: Jenna. She's never going to write down Rob's name.

Shii Ann: Jenna. Because Kathy is voting for Rob.

Tom: Jenna. Yeah, he doensn't like her, but she didn't put a knife in his back.

Rupert: Jenna. He wishes he didn't have an alliance with her. She betrays him, but I think he's madder at Rob.

Amber: Rob. He did give her a car. And even if he boots her at the Final TC, I think he still gets her vote.

6-1: Jenna. What's more annoying than Jenna? Jenna winning the million.

Stranger things have happened.

Samboohoo

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-07-04, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Rupert/Ambaaa-baa/Rob/Jenna"
Believe me I would love to see Rupert win, but his editing it no where near that of a winner's...I guess Jenna's hasn't been either, but I just can't deal with writing down Rob as the winner. I'm SO sick of this guy!
Jenna wins final IC picks him to go to the end, knowing 99.9% of the jury are suffering from knife-in-the-back-wounds.

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-07-04, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Rupert, Rob, Amber, Jenna"
I think Rupert is definitely out 1st. When it comes down to immunity, I think Jenna will pull this one out "for her girls" and take Amber to the finals because she knows she can't beat Rob. I believe Jenna wins with a 5-2 victory over Amber with Lex, Kathy, Tom, Rupert and Alicia voting for Jenna. Amber only gets Rob and ShiiAnn's vote

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-07-04, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Amber/Jenna/Rob/Rupert"
I don't care what the spoilers or the editing say. That's what I want to happen, and that's what I'm voting for. ::digs toes into the sand and hangs on::

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-07-04, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Rupert, Jenna, Amber, Rob"
Or maybe Rupert, Jenna, Rob, Amber...but then I'd be going against the Clown, wouldn't I?

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-07-04, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Rupert, Amber, Jenna, Rob"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-04 AT 08:24 PM (EST)

Ruper will be out next cause he can't win immunity with a maze challenge and no one want to go to the final 2 with him. Plus the Jenna,Romber alliance.

Rob will win final immunity and choose Jenna for F2. He's said he's not giving up a million dollars for anyone even Amber. He knows he has a better shot against Jenna.

edited to list my reasons.

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Rob, Rupert, Amber, Jenna"
Because I don't want it to be what it was all season long and it is Mother's Day.

Jerrethan 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-07-04, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jerrethan Click to send private message to Jerrethan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Rupert/Rob/Jenna/Amber"
Based on the editing. After watching Amber save her butt when she went to the new Chapera I knew that she deserved to win the hole thing. She really learnt from her mistakes.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Amber/Rob/Jenna/Rupert."
THERE WILL BE AN UPSET.
WHOAMI
The fastest runner doesn't always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn't always win the battle. The wise are often poor, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don't always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being at the right place at the right time. ECCL. 9:11

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Rupert/Rawb/Amber/Jenna"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-04 AT 10:09 PM (EST)

or Rupert/Amber/Rawb/Jenna, i'm not sure, but am leaning toward the former still (I think Rawb could lose 0-7 in that scenario, if he completes his backstabbing with Ambuh)

I'm still not sure who wins the Final IC. Jenna winning makes the most sense, but a Rawb or Amber win and backstab would also fit the editing.

As for the vote, in Jenna/Amber:

Rawb: Ambuh
Rupert: Jenna
Tom: Jenna
Shii Ann: Amber
Alicia: Jenna
Kathy: Jenna (least certain here - she said she didn't want her to win, but seemed even more mad at Amber than at Rawb)
Lex: Jenna

in a Jenna/Rawb, I see Amber as the only vote for Rawb (maybe Shii Ann, but unlikely)

Jenna has been the one the editing has pointed to, so I think she wins. Amber is my second choice, but by a very longshot

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinybubs Click to send private message to tinybubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Rupert/Amber/Rob/Jenna"

Rupert is now the odd man out, should have had a planning session with Tom and Jenna while Romber was out of camp.

Amber is out when Jenna wins the final IC and picks Rob for F2.

Too many indications Rob makes the final 2 to ignore. Most of the jury is out of the game because of him, I don't think he can get a majority.

Far from being my favorite player in the game, she takes home the million.

RealityRyan 218 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityRyan Click to send private message to RealityRyan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Rupert/Amber/Jenna/Rob"
Kathy must win !!! Down with THE RUPERT!
I heart America's Next Top Model

Luvmygreeneyes 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-07-04, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Luvmygreeneyes Click to send private message to Luvmygreeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Rupert/Rob/Jenna/Amber"
Thats how I 'THINK" it will end up.
Rob/Amber/Jenna/Rupert is how i would "LIKE" it to end up. We'll see................

Lightmage81 225 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lightmage81 Click to send private message to Lightmage81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Rupert/Jenna/Rob/Amber"
Rupert out first - he's too well liked

Jenna - I say the Romber alliance holds out.

Amber wins! - been rooting for her since day 1

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Rupert/Rob/Jenna/Amber"
Jenna flips on Rupert and he goes 3-1.

Amber wins immunity and all the foreshadowing proves true as she takes a very beatable Jenna to the finals over hated, but possibly respected, Rob for a shocker Final 2.

Amber defeats Jenna in a walk.

angelnurse 7 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angelnurse Click to send private message to angelnurse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Amber/Rupert/Jenna/Rob

I_Got_Nutn 897 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-07-04, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_Got_Nutn Click to send private message to I_Got_Nutn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Rupert/Jenna/Amber/Rob"

marco 29 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail marco Click to send private message to marco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Jenna/Rupert/Rob/Amber"
Rupert wins next IC & gets rid of Jenna, i hate that I have an alliance with her. I'm going to win a challenge if it kills me.
Amber falls off final IC first, Rob tells Rupert to let go and he will take him to the final, but at tribal he picks Amber.
Rob and Amber votes-
Lex: Rob. b/c Rob & himself are the only ones playing the game
Kathy: Rob. didn't like Amber going back on her word.
Jenna: Rob. thought Amber would switch, blames her
Shi Ann: Amber. likes her game, and probably attracted too.
Tom: Amber. Rob broke his alliance.
Rupert: Amber. Rupert gives Rob final IC and pays the price.
Alicia: Amber. "I will never write your name down."line of the season!
Amber wins it the money and a date w/playboy.

Surprise: Audience in Madison Square Garden chant:"1918!,1918!,1918!,1918! After finding out that Boston Rob lost by one. just like the Red Sox's did last year.
And for those who don't know 1918 is the last time the Boston Red Sox won the Championship, and a common chant in New York.
But he does get the girl.
fun season everyone.

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Jenna/Rupert/Amber/Rob"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-04 AT 00:42 AM (EST)

Alternate: Rupert/Jenna/Amber/Rob

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Rupert/Rob/Jenna/Amber"
There are people out there who know how this is going to end up (right, DarkRivers?), but I'm not one of them. So here's a guess. Amber has two alliances: one with Rob and one with Jenna. After Rupert leaves without ever getting that necklace around his neck, Amber wins the final 3 immunity challenge and boots Rob, figuring that there is a very real chance that the men (Rupert, Tom, Lex) will vote for Rob even though he stabbed 'em in the back -- and she's not going to get Kathy's vote after she talked Kathy into voting out Jerri. In the final showdown, Amber wins 6-1 or 5-2.

At least, that's what my not-so-grand unified theory tells me...

samurai monkey 4 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 04:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samurai%20monkey Click to send private message to samurai%20monkey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Jenna/Rupert/Rob/Amber"
I think the jury votes will be:

Lex: Amber (too pissed at the Robfadder for doing exactly what he did to Colby and Ethan!)
Kathy: Rob (not pleased with Amber for pushing to vote out Jerri during her visit to the other tribe)
Alicia: Amber (she'll never write Rob's name down!)
Shii Ann: Amber (total respect)
Tom: Amber (can't resist a pretty face)
Rupert: Rob (I think he secretly wishes he could be as charismatic as Rob)
Jenna: Amber (girl solidarity)
Final: 5/2 Amber wins

Dolphini 8 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 04:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dolphini Click to send private message to Dolphini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Rupert/Jenna/Amber/Rob"
No way Amber or Rob ditch each other. It just wont happen !. Also both are much stronger in IC than Jenna so a Jenna F3 IC win would be a real upset. I would put her chances at lower than 20%.

Final Jury will be very emotional this time ( only really possible if Rob is in F2) and the only way Rob wins if he pulls the best Final TC perfonmance of Survivor.
I still think Alicia is "smart" enough to fall for it (as is Big Tom for that matter). Rupert will vote Rob , Kathy, Shii Ann and Jenna could go either way. Editing just doesnt convince me that Rob could be 2nd.

Cayman 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-08-04, 07:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cayman Click to send private message to Cayman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Rupert/Amber/Jenna/Rob"
There isn't any other way for this to go down!

SouperStar 156 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 07:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SouperStar Click to send private message to SouperStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Rahb/Jenna/Rupert/Amber"
More hope than prediction.
It's just a game.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Rupert/Rob/Amber/Jenna"
Ok either I've been snookered again DARRAH or i'm right, we'll see!!!!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "VOTE CHANGE: Rupert/Amber/Rob/Jenna"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-04 AT 09:33 AM (EST)

Jenna still wins but the interesting F2 with Rob happens

Charonna 112 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Charonna Click to send private message to Charonna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Amber/Rupert/Rob/Jenna"
My theory....

Rob wins IN and doesn't give it up to Ambuh...(stupid-no votes against him)
Amber gets voted off due to 2/2 tie + votes already cast against her

Next challenge (Endurance usually) Jenna wins IN
Chooses Rob for final 2 because she thinks she has a better chance of winning over Rupert.

Therefore--- Jenna wins A.S.S.

~Char

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Jenna/Rupert/Amber/Rob"
Its my guess

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Rupert / Amber / Jenna / Rob"

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "rupert/rob/jenna/amber"
this is certainly not the way i'd like to see things go down. i'd prefer rupert or jenna (yes, i know they're annoying, but i can't get over my hatred of romber). i think in previou survivors that as a single mom, jenna might have received votes using the "lil" logic of the "most deserving." but i think that the all-stars jury are going to vote for amber, despite all the back-stabbing.

yuck.

the real question, for me, is am i going to come here and look at the spoiler thread on sunday? or am i going to wait until 10:50-ish PST to be disappointed by the final outcome?

and one final note: please MB, don't EVER do an all-stars again.

dav8515 21 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dav8515 Click to send private message to dav8515 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Not sure how it plays out"
But there has been speculation that jenna will change her vote to get rupert off. THat makes no sence bc

A. If it is a 2-2 Changing her vote will only hurt her vote with rupert (On the Jury)

B. If her vote is needed to be changed, she wont be in jeoparfy of being voted off, and then the rock comes out and eith way she helps her jury vote possibilities, bc if rupurt goes he wont blame her and if rob/amber goes,it solidifies her partnership with rupurt and going to final 2

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-08-04, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Amber/Jenna/Rob/Rupert"
tryin to keep the losin streak alive

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Rupert/Jenna/Amber/Rob"
Fairly certain that one of Romber will win the next IC, and Jenna will jump ship to Romber, so long, Rupert!

In the final IC Romber has a pact with each other to carry the other should they win it....they both outlast Jenna, and then both advance to the finals.

All of the badmouthing and bitc*in about the backstabbing Robfadda is MISDIRECTION and Robfadda prevails. He took extreme risks emerging as the leader of the Happy Chappy tribe, placing a HUGE target on his back. He dared to enter a romantic relationship, further marking himself. He took all of the heat for all of the betrayals, he pretty much owned the whole show. I think he showed intensity, loyalty(to Amber), physical stamina and perserverence. He deserves the win.

2nd choice: Amber wins cause everyone hates Rob, LOL!

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Rupert/Amber/Jenna/Rob"
*closes eyes and wishes really hard for Rob to win.*

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-08-04, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Rupert/Jenna/Amber/Rob wins!"
*waves to Sherps* You're welcome!

There can be no other satisfying conclusion to All Stars, IMO, than the jury having to choose between Amber and Rob, the masterminds of the game. Either one deserves to win, but the saucers say Rob wins.

sirius 9 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sirius Click to send private message to sirius Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Rob, Amber, Jenna, Rupert"
Gotta go for the Underdogs

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Rupert/Rob/Jenna/Amber"
Amber is gonna win, as much as it kills me, she is going to.

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Rupert/Jenna/Rob/Amber"
This is the first time I've voted all season long; let's see how I do.

Rupert is gone next. Jenna gets the UTR no. 3 spot. Romber final two (it's been handed to us on a plate this season, IMO)
Amber wins because of a sour-grapes jury.

Man this season was a steaming pile

Bring on the brownies!

CRyanShort 42 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CRyanShort Click to send private message to CRyanShort Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Rupert/Jenna/Amber/Rob"
Here's hoping.

Cassandra 46 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cassandra Click to send private message to Cassandra Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "Rupert/Jenna/Amber/Rob"
Jenna votes for Rupert w/Romber and he exits the game one angry hippie. Final TC should be pretty vicious but Rob good off the cuff and impresses the jury enough to pull in a few votes that looked lost. Also, some of the "game players" won't want to vote for a UTR type like Amber.

Voters for Rob: Rupert, Lex, Kathy, Alicia and Tom (Tom would never vote for a woman to win over a man!)

Voters for Amber: Shi Ann and Jenna

This also helps explain why Lex and Alicia are so bitter toward Rob. Not only did he screw them over but wins the million with their help. Ouch!

Contrast this to Jerri after S2 when she seemed okay with Colby in her post game interviews. That's because she was pretty sure that he had lost the game and hers was the deciding vote to give Tina the win.

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Rupert/Jenna/Amber/Rob"
Gotta stick with my PTTE for the finals Hope I'm right!

Also just want to give a collective shout out to the mods for hosting an EXCELLENT survivor forum. Without you all, watching survivor would be so much less fun! You rock

Rothschild 496 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rothschild Click to send private message to Rothschild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "Darrah/Burton/Lil/JohnnyF"

Did I miss something during my nap ????

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-04, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
77. "RE: Darrah/Burton/Lil/JohnnyF"
>
>Did I miss something during my
>nap ????

You are voting for Survivor Pearl Island. We are voting for Survivor All-Star!

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-08-04, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "Rupert/Rob/Amber/Jenna"
an Amber win would be pathetic.
Jury: Rob and Shii-Ann vote for Amber, rest for Jenna.

I am opposed to millionaires, but it would be dangerous to offer me the position. -- Mark Twain

tribalwatcher 56 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribalwatcher Click to send private message to tribalwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "Rupert/Jenna/Rob/Amber"
All my favourites are gone, I just don't want it to be Jenna.

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "Rupert/Amber/Rob/Jenna"
Rupert is out for sure. And then in the final immunity challenge I get this Lex gut feeling that Jenna is gonna pull one out of her big a$$ and take Rob with her easily beating him in the jury vote. I mean the whole show there were some strong foreshadowing of Jenna's win

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "Rupert/Jenna/Amber/Rob "

My first inclination was Rupert/Rob/Jenna/Amber but...
As of now I'm going with Rupert/Jenna/Amber/Rob 'cause the saucers have landed!

Get Bent 293 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Get%20Bent Click to send private message to Get%20Bent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "Rupert/Jenna/Amber/Rob"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-04 AT 04:58 PM (EST)

Rupert 4th - Can't win at the maze, the strongest left to challenge so he must go, Jenna has another aliance with Romber and will turn on him.

Jenna 3rd - Sucks at all challenges. Whoever wins immunity out of Romber will take the other thinking they can win better against someone who has also lied, where Jenna is just annoying.

Voting - We have been given TONS of misdirection that everyone is mad at Rob, hence Rob will win. Also, key quote is possibly "get the money and the girl". My guess, a vote of 4-3. Rupert will vote Rob (after cooling off for a night will remember that after they made F4, all bets were off), Tom votes Rob (can't vote for a woman, had a cool head shortly after getting voted off and realized there were signs he should have seen), Lex votes Amber (Rob blatently lied to him). Kathy votes Rob (Rob never promised her anything, Amber did). Jenna votes Rob (although she and Amber are friends, I think she will vote for the person most deserving, and she may view Amber as riding Rob's coattails). Alica votes Amber (Rob lied directly to her, not Amber, believe we will see the promise that she will never write Rob's name down. Shii Ann votes Amber (truly respected her game play).

If this is the case, Rob is definately the most deserving winner in survivor history, and earned the title of All-Stars Survivor winner.

Edited to change jury votes.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "Rupert/Jenna/Amber/Rob"
This is the way I want it to play out. Who knows if it will? But Rob should win - he deserves it. And I think Romber are final 2. So if I believe Rupert goes first on Sunday (and I do after Shii Ann going on and on about Tom and Rupert never learning) then Jenna has to go at 3rd place.

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "Jenna/Amber/Rob/Rupert"
Just a monstah's hunch...I am inclined to believe it could shake out this way because Rupert has not had the amount of camera time I thought he would have throughout the season...

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "Rupert/Ginna/Rob/Amber"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-04 AT 04:55 PM (EST)

Just dropped in for a sec, in time to see the DarkRivers and TDT spoilers for Sunday.

Colby = challenge hog = Rob = winner of next two immunities
Keith = annoying person = Ginna = gets voted out at 3 by Rob
Tina = the one who was nice to everyone = Amber

Amber will get votes from at minimum Lex, Alicia, Shii Ann and Tom. She might even win in a clean sweep.

ETA: I was really thinking that it couldn't be a Romber F2, it had to be an Amber/Jenna F2. But the way Rob's been going of late, I'm perfectly happy to believe he wins both immunities.

Aphrodite 18 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aphrodite Click to send private message to Aphrodite Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "Rupert/Jenna/Rob/Amber"
Rupert hasn't shown much for mind challenges and a maze depends on memory. Likewise for Jenna, she hasn't done well in any of the challenges. If it is Rob and Amber in the final two Amber will win. All through this season there have been references to outside friendships. If Rob is in the final two we could have a very vengful jury who might just hand the game to Amber.

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "RE: Rupert/Jenna/Rob/Amber"
Just a hunch

Gingerman28 380 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gingerman28 Click to send private message to Gingerman28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "Rupert, Jenna, Rob, Amber"
Just has to work out that way.

victoriamaxwell 14 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail victoriamaxwell Click to send private message to victoriamaxwell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "Rupert/Rob/Jenna/Amber"
Let the "she-devils" unite!!

LilNik8 195 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LilNik8 Click to send private message to LilNik8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "Rupert/Jenna/Rob/Amber"
Alt: Rupert/Rob/Jenna/Amber

justwrong 63 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justwrong Click to send private message to justwrong Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "rupert/jenna/rob/amber"
for all the same reasons as br.

railfan 450 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail railfan Click to send private message to railfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "Rupert/Rob/Jenna/Amber"
somebody will tell me Monday who won...bye.

PenMike 95 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PenMike Click to send private message to PenMike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "Rupert/Rob/Jenna/Amber"
But I wish it was Rob/Amber/Jenna/Rupert

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "Rupert/Jenna/Amber/Rob"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-04 AT 10:45 PM (EST)

Rob- You da Man!!!!

Rupert does not win immunity and is voted out as the strongest, and therefore biggest threat. Rob and his girls are left. Romber has a 2/3 chance of winning the next endurance immunity v. Jenna -- one who has never won an immunity and couldn't win anything if her life depended on it. Rob or Amber wins and takes the other to the Final 2. In spite of all the misdirection, Rob is the easy choice as winner. He gives the speech of his life at the T.C. and wins by a landslide (and deservedly so -- the first blatant alpha male, head of the Happy Chappys, Immunity and Reward-winning hog -- Rawb, is the biggest ##### and takes home the money and the girl!!

Scarlett

GoldenCaribbean 3 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoldenCaribbean Click to send private message to GoldenCaribbean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
69. "RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Would like it to be:
Jenna/Rob/Amber/Rupert

but since that's very unlikely my choice is:
Rupert/Jenna/Rob/Amber

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-04, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
70. "Vote Tally #1"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-04 AT 08:37 AM (EST)

Rupert/Rob/Jenna/Amber.........12
Rupert/Jenna/Amber/Rob.........12
Rupert/Jenna/Rob/Amber.........11
Rupert/Amber/Jenna/Rob.........5
Rupert/Amber/Rob/Jenna.........5
Rupert/Rob/Amber/Jenna.........3
Rob/Amber/Jenna/Rupert.........3
Rob/Jenna/Rupert/Amber.........2
Jenna/Amber/Rob/Rupert.........2
Jenna/Rupert/Rob/Amber.........2
Jenna/Rupert/Amber/Rob.........2
Amber/Jenna/Rob/Rupert.........2
Amber/Rob/Jenna/Rupert.........1
Amber/Rupert/Jenna/Rob.........1
Amber/Rupert/Rob/Jenna.........1
Rob/Rupert/Jenna/Amber.........1
Rob/Rupert/Amber/Jenna.........1
Darrah/Burton/Lil/Jonny F......1

Fourth Place:

Rupert.....48
Rob........7
Jenna......6
Amber......5
Darrah.....1

Third Place:

Jenna......27
Rob........16
Amber......15
Rupert.....8
Burton.....1

Second Place:

Jenna......23
Rob........23
Amber......18
Rupert.....2
Lil........1

First Place:

Amber......28
Rob........20
Jenna......10
Rupert.....8
Jonny F....1

JsHappi 8 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-04, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JsHappi Click to send private message to JsHappi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
71. "Rupert/Jenna/Rob/Amber"
Amber has had way too much attention, and all the great spoilers can't be wrong??

Magic Fingers 377 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-04, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magic%20Fingers Click to send private message to Magic%20Fingers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
72. "Rupert/Jenna/Amber/Rob"

I have really been turn between Amber and Rob but I think many will say he did play the game to survive and will look past the knives in their backs and vote Rob.

Magic Fingers

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-04, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
73. "Rupert, Jenna, Amber, Rob"

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-04, 02:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
74. "Rupert/Jenna/Rob/Amber"
yawn

Thursday 23 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-04, 05:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thursday Click to send private message to Thursday Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
75. "Rupert/Jenna/Amber/Rob"
Rupert in 4th place and Jenna at 3rd are pretty much a given at this point; I'm going with the conventional wisdom.

Although Lex has said horrible things about Rob in his interviews, he also said he's a great player. In a recent radio interview, he seemed very eager to praise Rob's abilities at the game. He took pains to distinguish between Rob the survivor (good) and Rob the friend (ever so naughty). Lex also spoke contemptuously of UTR players... he came closest to making an exception for Amber, saying something like, it was possible she was being shrewd in strategizing with Rob, he didn't know because he wasn't at camp with them. Lex takes the game of Survivor so seriously that I can especially see him hating the idea of someone like Amber being considered the ultimate "All-Star Survivor." I can see him holding his nose and voting for someone he hates if he considers them to be the best player, a challenge-winning machine like himself, and someone who's controlled the votes/is good at strategy - like, er - like Lex used to be, anyway. Some of the time.

Even when she knew he was about to vote Lex out, Kathy was still calling Rob "a good kid" and seemed angrier at Amber for lying to her "more." She told Entertainment Weekly Amber didn't deserve to win (though she could possibly think Rob deserves to win even less).

Hard to predict but until Snewser says otherwise I'm guessing it goes like this:

For Rob: Lex, Kathy, Tom, Rupert (Rupert's vote is also especially tricky to predict! He's used to hating popular kids in the in-crowd like Rob. Even if he felt honored to be part of his cool kids' clique, that feeling will likely evaporate when he's booted. Still, I'll guess with Rupert, respect for Rob's skill at challenges and the way he controlled the game will win out over Amber's... whatever she did. Resemble a goddess, I guess. When wearing Cover Girl makeup, at least).

For Amber: Shii Ann (if she hopes Amber wins, she should want to help make it happen since the others were too dumb to pay attention to her warning about Amber), Alicia (will "never" write Rob's name down), Jenna (wants Amber to pay for the next massage they hold hands during)

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-04, 07:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
76. "Rupie/Ginna/Rawb/Ambah"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-04 AT 07:41 AM (EST)

Edit: I changed my vote to Amber/Rob, at least for the moment.

Rupert/Jenna/Romber F2 is clear.
Winner is not clear, and after waffling and voting Amber at first, I wasn't happy in my pick. So I changed it, but I think I ought to just toss a coin.

Jury:
Lex could go either way. Respect for outwitting or no respect for a word broken?

Kathy I think votes Rob because she's more pissed at Amber.

Alicia votes Amber.

Shii Ann could go either way, even though she pointed to Amber, because she respects a good villain like Hatch.

Tom is a wild card because he's a chauvinist who thinks that if a woman does win it's her "tool" that she was given and not her brains, but his chat and final words are so full of anti-Rob comments that it's hard to imagine he voted for him. Also he says Rob hurt himself with the jury.

Rupert will probably vote Rob for game play. He gave Rob the cheeseburger, so it seemed he saw Amber as second fiddle.

Jenna should vote for Amber because they are the same person with different hair so that way Jenna can pretend she won.

I get
2-2 and three wild cards: Lex, Shii Ann, and Tom, all of whom could go either way.

JP:
Jeff Probst said that we won't know until it's over whether the romance was real ... on Amber's part, whether she was playing Rob, but he sounds like he thinks Rob was sincere and we'll see how romance worked as a strategy.

If Rob wins the final IC and takes Amber when he could have won over Jenna, then he has proved himself to JP. If Rob wins, the question of whether Amber played him is moot.

If Amber wins, we have yet to see whether she really wants to have a future with Rob and whether he'll get to help her spend the million.

Probst was really enthusiastic about Rob's play, kind of the way you praise someone who is good but won't win, like a really good film that won't get the Oscar.

So, if Jiffy knows, his comments steer me towards Amber.

Another factor I'm considering is the statistic that for the first six seasons the winners alternated between men and women by some odd chance, until S7 brought two female winners in a row. Amber would make three in a row. If Rob wins the split will be back to 50-50, which makes a more likely statistic.

If Amber wins it will be 5-3 and All Star will confirm that the alpha males have handed the game to the women in their fever to get rid of each other.

I think this vote hinges on whether the two men that Rob stabbed in the back (as Lex and Tom put it) can respect what they consider outright lying and oath-breaking as viable strategy. Both Lex and Tom are players who give their word and keep it.

OTOH, Lex wants to see an aggressive player win and Tom is a chauvinist (although not a misogynist) and did not like the fact that Rob slighted his loyal friend Tom for Amber. He may be more resentful of Amber for edging him out and may say Rob couldn't help being led along by you know what ...

I feel that Rob wins if the jury swings towards the person who took the power in the game, including in challenges, and respects that. Who deserves a title of best of the best? Not Amber! She barely deserved to be cast, whereas there was no doubt that Rob would be cast.

Amber will win if the jury majority goes for the lesser of two evils and votes to keep Cocky Rob from triumphing in the end after he lied on numerous handshakes.

Because it is such a toss-up, I think the final TC will matter a lot, and I think Rob has a shot at mesmerizing them as he did in the game.

Amber seems to me like she will not quite have the confidence to sell herself as the best player, and will have to defend her strategy of profiting from all the dirty work and for the most part not directly engaging. The jury will hold her no less accountable for each boot that went down than Rob, as they always voted together.

Rob will have that confident ability to defend himself and if he does it well he will get them to take his actions as a viable means of outwitting.

FWIW, I would prefer that Rob won.

I don't like Amber at all but Rob has a lot of fun qualities and kicked butt in the challenges and in pulling off a remarkable feat. They saw it coming and did nothing. Bravo for Rob!

"indecision may or may not be my problem" ~ Jimmy Buffett

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-04, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
78. "Rupert/Ginna/Rob/Lamber"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-04 AT 05:53 PM (EST)

I'm really on the fence with this pick -- where to place Rob and Ginna? I keep thinking back to the several times where Lamber and Rob were sitting there snuggling and Lamber would gaze off into the horizon while Rob would look at her, so a large part of my thinking is that Lamber will vote against Rob in the F3 TC. We've also been shown a quote from both Rob and Lamber talking about what if Lamber were to boot him.

But at the same time, Jenna's editing has taken quite a downturn in the last few weeks, it really doesn't seem like there's any way she can be a finalist with the editing... so that's the key point I'm going on with my vote for her in 3rd place instead of 2nd place.

Ugh. The clown has made an excellent argument for Rob receiving only a winner's or third place editing but how can they edit Jenna so negatively in the last while and put her in second? I don't see her as a winner at all, either.

So, with trepidation, I put my vote as:
IC - Lamber
4th - Rupert
IC - Rob
3rd - Jenna
2nd - Rob
1st - Lamber (by a 4-3 vote)

Edited for a stupid spelling error.

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-04, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
79. "Rupert/Jenna/Rob/Amber"
Its going to be a long night.

pinchy 200 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-04, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinchy Click to send private message to pinchy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
80. "Rupert/Rob/Amber/Jenna"
Who'da thought?

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-09-04, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
81. "Rupert/Amber/Jenna/Rob"
I'd hate to see him win, but I'll take him over Amber or Jenna any day. Sorry Rupert, the Pearl Islands weren't good to you!

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-04, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingbetty Click to send private message to travelingbetty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
82. "Rupert/Jenna/Rob/Amber"
Rob was a little too straight forward in his back stabbing.

Roobean 155 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-04, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Roobean Click to send private message to Roobean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
83. "Rupert/Rob/Jenna/Amber"
I would really like Amber to win immunity at the final 3 and not take Rob. Slim chance but would be fun.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-04, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
84. "Rupert/Jenna/Amber/Rob"

My first vote all season.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-04, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
85. "Rupert/Jenna/Amber/Rob"
I believe in Snewser and I believe that Shakes is right about Rob not finishing 2nd. So I am going with this.

Mistral 205 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-04, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mistral Click to send private message to Mistral Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
86. "Rupert/Rob/Jenna/Amber"
I did a crossword puzzle today, and one of the answers was "amber" so I figured it was a sign....

Jenna flips on Rupert, Amber wins final immunity, dumps Rob, and thus finally wins the respect of the jury.

BrykMantra 49 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-04, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BrykMantra Click to send private message to BrykMantra Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
87. "RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Jenna/Rupert/Rob/Amber

---------------------------------------

http://brykmantra.blogspot.com

JonBGone 29 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-04, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JonBGone Click to send private message to JonBGone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
88. "Rupert/Rob/Amber/Jenna"
I hope Rupert wins but my guess (and that is all it is at this point) is that Jenna will come out on top.

Sadly

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •