The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Overall opinions of Houseguest???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ArthurSalz 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-22-04, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ArthurSalz Click to send private message to ArthurSalz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Overall opinions of Houseguest???"
Now that the show is finally done and over, what were your opinions of the houseguests?

My opinion is that Marvin and Jase were the worst. Jase is an ##### and Marvin can't admit being wrong or clueless (claiming he knew the twin thing, that the alliance wasn't real, etc.).

Favorites were Drew and I'd have to say Lori. They were pretty good players who didn't upset me.

Other opinions?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Overall opinions of Houseguest?... Lasann 09-22-04 1
 RE: Overall opinions of Houseguest?... tvhead 09-24-04 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-22-04, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Overall opinions of Houseguest???"
My opinion of the houseguests hasn't changed all season, with the exception of Diane. Jennifer (Nakomis) impressed me from the beginning (after I go over how she looked in the beginning). She is very honest and talented (I read some of her poetry). Karen is cool and she is extremely talented. Will is a scream, I love his humor. Diane, she's a roller coaster - I think she's evil on one hand but on the other I feel sorry for her.

tvhead 230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-24-04, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvhead Click to send private message to tvhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Overall opinions of Houseguest???"
my two faves were nakomis and karen
what you see is what you get with those two
they stayed true to their word
i know i know, "it's a game " !!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •