The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I hate Bob"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bobs_gay 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-24-04, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bobs_gay Click to send private message to Bobs_gay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I hate Bob"
Bob is such a loser and should never have been allowed to be the "Bachelor 4" he's a poof and I cant believe those girls wanted to date such an ugly man who isnt even nice. I mean come on! Thos girls were pretty and he was soooooo foul they could have all done double him! Yuck yuck yucky poo!
And what a toss for choosing Estella over Kelly-Jo who was gorgeous, funny and sweet unlike pezza Estella who looked like the wind was about to blow her over she was so annorexic looking.

DOWN WITH BOB!

BOB'S SOOOOOOO GAY

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I hate Bob Bobs_gay 01-24-04 1
   RE: I hate Bob Lolette 01-24-04 2
   Um, Bobs_gay? Spidey 01-25-04 6
       RE: Um, Bobs_gay? diamond 01-26-04 7
 RE: I hate Bob munson 01-24-04 3
 RE: I hate Bob saffy66 01-24-04 4
 RE: I hate Bob Ruben022 01-25-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bobs_gay 2 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-04, 01:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bobs_gay Click to send private message to Bobs_gay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I hate Bob"
Yes hello, i am another bob hater and i totally agree with all that u have said
DOWN WITH BOB!!

*-nods head in agreement-*

Lolette 254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-24-04, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolette Click to send private message to Lolette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I hate Bob"
here is Bob's website http://www.bobguiney.com/

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-25-04, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Um, Bobs_gay?"
Did you just reply to yourself agreeing with yourself?

bwahahaha.

And Bob's the one who needs help...

diamond 2307 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-26-04, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail diamond Click to send private message to diamond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Um, Bobs_gay?"
*snicker*

Maybe Sybil has started posting here.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-24-04, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I hate Bob"
Hi LeeAnn!

Welcome to Blows!

saffy66 1 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-04, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail saffy66 Click to send private message to saffy66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I hate Bob"
I don't know if I necessarily agree that Bob is gay, but I do think someone so commitment-phobic should not have been picked to be the Bachelor. As we now know, it was all publicity for his music career.

As for him choosing Estella over Kelly Jo, ever notice that the one the Bachelor/Bachelorette hints they will pick (the usual quote is, "if I had to choose now it would be you") is also the one most confident they will be picked, but never is? Alex said it to Trista, (I never saw the Bachelor 2 so can't comment on Aaron),I think Andrew said it to his reject, Trista said it to Charlie and Bob said it to Kelly Jo.

Your comment on Bob's looks and the girls' reaction to them was interesting, but I think it's the hype of being picked on the show. It wouldn't matter if the Bachelor was Magilla Gorilla, they'd still go for him and think they werre falling in love from the minute they stepped out of the limo. I just hope they soon find a Bachelor who picks the right girl and they can make a go of it, like Trista did with Ryan. It's a big lottery really; the guy's perfect match may apply but if she is a little overweight she will fail the 'hottub' test and the guy won't ever get to meet her.

If anyone's wondering why I'm commenting now on a show so far over the happy couple aren't even together, it's because I am in Australia, and we only saw the final episode last week. We never get to see the 'after the final rose' episode either. I'd have loved to hear what Kelly Jo said to Bob.

Ruben022 2 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-04, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ruben022 Click to send private message to Ruben022 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I hate Bob"
Personally i think that bob was a great canidate for the bachelor! Maybe just because he's from my home state michigan but hes really sweet and funny. And he may not be the cutest man alive but looks arent everything. I do think that he should of picked Kelly-Jo over Estella. And bobs not gay because if he was then he wouldnt be dating all of these girls.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •