The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"KATE PLAYING THE VICTIM"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Jon & Kate Plus 8 Forum (Protected)
Current Message

kittymommy1 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-09-11, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kittymommy1 Click to send private message to kittymommy1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: KATE PLAYING THE VICTIM"
Excuse me, Kate at the time of the filming had EIGHT CHILDREN (nine counting Jon) and was killing herself to take excellent care of each and every one INDIVIDUALLY! Ever heard of hormones? Well they are all out of whack after pregnancy and when your supposed life partner turns into a petulant child and you have 8 children to care for, change diapers for, cook (organic, nutritious) meals for, put down for naps, etc., etc., etc., you really don't have time to sit your 9th child down and pamper him and ask him if he needs HIS diaper changed. I totally understand many times when she lost her temper with him, he turned into a 2 year old when she gave birth to those 6 babies and demanded her full attention. Sorry Jon, it's time to put your big pants on and be a MAN (do you know what that is - it's difficult to tell, I've never seen it). GO KATE! As for her being involved in the TV shows for money, HELLLLLOOOO that's her JOB! SHE has 8 people to support (9 counting herself)and I think it's admirable that she can raise 8 healthy happy children BY HERSELF and keep her sanity. Thank GOD for the wonderful people who helped her in the beginning (who she was constantly thanking during the shows) like the lady who made custom T=shirts for all 8 children, babysat for some when she had to take others to Dr, Dentist, etc. She is truly a SUPER-woman in my book. I only have two children and it was impossible to walk around smiling and being upbeat all the time when I was raising them. Get a grip people. Let's put cameras in YOUR home, car, every vacation, Dr. visit, disagreement with your spouse, etc., and see what "the world" thinks of you! NO THANKS - Kate has GUTS and just as in the business world, when a man is firm and regimented and successful, he's a HERO = when a woman does the same thing she's a B TCH! Get over yourselves and have some compassion for this courageous woman and be VERY VERY glad you don't have to live her amazing life!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 KATE PLAYING THE VICTIM   usafeslmommy     10-08-09       
   RE: KATE PLAYING THE VICTIM   kristi18     10-09-09     1  
     kristi18 please read   IceCat     10-09-09     2  
         RE: kristi18 please read   Agman2     09-04-15     20  
     RE: KATE PLAYING THE VICTIM   usafeslmommy     10-09-09     4  
         RE: KATE PLAYING THE VICTIM   Agman2     09-04-15     19  
     RE: KATE PLAYING THE VICTIM   rbyrd     11-18-09     13  
     RE: KATE PLAYING THE VICTIM   Agman2     04-12-16     21  
   RE: KATE PLAYING THE VICTIM   canuklady     10-09-09     3  
     PR   AyaK     10-13-09     5  
         RE: PR   HobbsofMI     10-13-09     6  
             RE: PR   MKitty     10-15-09     8  
             RE: PR   Agman2     02-17-15     18  
         RE: PR   canuklady     10-14-09     7  
             RE: PR   AyaK     10-16-09     9  
                 RE: PR   canuklady     10-17-09     10  
                     RE: PR   mtopaz     11-06-09     12  
   RE: KATE PLAYING THE VICTIM   lovetv2009     10-21-09     11  
   RE: KATE PLAYING THE VICTIM   sadee mariek     11-30-09     14  
   RE: KATE PLAYING THE VICTIM   kittymommy1     08-09-11     15  
     RE: KATE PLAYING THE VICTIM   joker     08-30-11     16  
     RE: KATE PLAYING THE VICTIM   Agman2     11-20-14     17  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •