The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ranking your Favorite Seasons."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-31-12, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons."
LAST EDITED ON 01-01-13 AT 09:46 AM (EST)

Happy Holidays, everyone!

For me, it really is about the personalities in the game, and the strategies they employ to get to the end. It's also about how they adapt to the twists that present. I agree, not all twists are good, some are horrible, but still it's about outlasting. I think I also enjoy a season more when the people I really like, out last the people that I really don't like. When it's a more polarized group, and the better half outlasts, it's much more rewarding for me.

I tend to hate seasons that the producers favor some and try to force them on us, like RussHell, Brandon, Cochran.

My favorite season was Cook Islands. I loved the underdog theme. I loved Ozzy the most in that season, he came across far more humble and focused, true to himself. When the odds were so stacked against them, it was Ozzy that single-handedly got them to the end. I loved really loved the Aitu four.

I also enjoyed Penner and his antics. I loved Yul as well. I enjoyed Nate, Parvati, and many of the characters of the season.

1. Cook Islands
2. Marquesas: Boston Rob. He made this season. At first I hated him....arrogant kid that talked like the God-father, but as the season went on, I quickly changed my opinion of him. I found him hysterical, and it seemed that he evolved and recognized the game for what it was as time went on. I loved that he rocked the boat and got out Hunter. So many funny moments with Rob. And, this season had many memorable characters as well....Hunter, Sean, the General, John Carroll, and how could anyone forget Kathy O'Brien. Loved Marquesas!
3. Australia: This season had so much drama and great characters as well. The flood, a fire, Skupin's first medivac, Colby, Jerri, Amber, Elizabeth, Varner, Alicia etc.
4. Borneo: Again, what CRAZY characters starting with Hatch and his unlikely buddy, Rudy. Sue, Kelly, Gervase, Greg, Dr. Sean, Jenna Lewis. So many funny things in Borneo, and the novelty of the show. Mostly I found Hatch to be an amazing player.
5. All-Stars: Being a huge Boston Rob fan, I just loved how Rob dominated this season, and did it having SO much fun. The Happy Chappy's, loved them! Also, I loved having all of the great characters back again.
6. Vanuatu: At first I didn't really like the girls vs. boys theme, but this season gave us some great characters as well. I loved Sarge and company, and it was great that the Fat Five got rid of the young bucks as quick as they did. And, I really have to say that Chris really grew on me. He was GREAT. Good characters. LeAnn: Best blindside ever!
7. Amazon: Interesting characters, I loved Rob Cesternino. Christie and her evil step-sisters, the Rocket Scientist...What they did for food!
8. Tocantins: LOVED JT and Stephen, Taj, Tyson, Coach...great characters.
9. Redemption Island: Boston Rob. Rob really meant business in this season, and he played the flute and all of his tribe followed obediently through the entire season. I liked David from the other tribe. Not sad to see Hantz FINALLY go...(hopefully gone for good!).
10. Philippines: I really enjoyed this season, Malcolm was a fav, but so was Denise. And, they were underdogs...went from being the only 2 Matsing left to winning. I enjoyed this cast as well.
11. Thailand: I thought Brian Heidik was a hoot, and I really enjoyed Shi-Ann and Robb.
12. China: Todd - amazing player.
13. Heroes vs. Villains. Tyson, Tyson, Tyson...what could have been. But hats were off to Parvati in this one. Sandra, always enjoy Sandra.
14. Guatamala: Some good characters, not crazy about Judd or the other bully type guy.
15. Pearl Islands: Liked the characters, hated the twist. I loved Sandra.
16. One World: Great cast, fun to watch, but it was a predictable season for me.
17. Panama: Liked Cirie, Shane - not so much, but did have some fun moments.
18. Micronesia: Fans tribe was weak, too weak. Definitely some funny moments
19. Palau: Beautiful location.
20. Gabon: Didn't really like the cast. Would have liked to have seen what Ace could do. Bob, Sugar, Corrine ~ UGH.
21. Fiji: Predictable, handed us the winner on day one.
22. South Pacific: Brandon Hantz...Cochran
23. Samoa: RussHell
24. Nicaragua: NaOnka, quitters

Africa: Never saw this one!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   michel     12-20-12       
   RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   SpotTheDifference     12-20-12     1  
     RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   garyc     12-20-12     2  
         RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   michel     12-20-12     4  
             RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   garyc     12-22-12     8  
     RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   michel     12-20-12     3  
         RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   SpotTheDifference     12-21-12     5  
             RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   michel     12-21-12     6  
                 RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   SpotTheDiffference     12-21-12     7  
   My List   michel     12-22-12     9  
     RE: My List   SpotTheDiffference     12-22-12     10  
         RE: My List   michel     12-22-12     11  
   RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   iltarion     12-29-12     12  
     RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   michel     12-30-12     13  
         RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   iltarion     01-11-13     18  
             RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   michel     01-11-13     19  
   RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   Flowerpower     12-31-12     14  
     RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   michel     01-01-13     15  
         RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   Flowerpower     01-02-13     16  
   RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   kingfish     01-02-13     17  
     RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   bondt007     02-14-13     20  
         RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   SOAR64     02-15-13     21  
     RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   michel     02-16-13     22  
   Ranking your Favorite Seasons Again   dabo     05-15-13     23  
     RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons A...   michel     05-15-13     24  
         RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons A...   SpotTheDifference     05-17-13     25  
             Heyya, Spot!   dabo     05-17-13     26  
                 RE: Heyya, Spot!   SpotTheDifference     05-18-13     27  
     RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons A...   dabo     05-18-13     28  
         RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons A...   michel     05-19-13     29  
             RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons A...   PepeLePew13     05-19-13     30  
                 RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons A...   michel     05-19-13     32  
                     RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons A...   PepeLePew13     05-22-13     37  
                         RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons A...   dabo     05-22-13     38  
                         RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons A...   michel     05-22-13     39  
                             RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons A...   PepeLePew13     05-22-13     40  
                                 RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons A...   michel     05-22-13     42  
                                     RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons A...   PepeLePew13     05-22-13     44  
                                         RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons A...   michel     05-22-13     46  
             RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons A...   dabo     05-19-13     31  
                 RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons A...   michel     05-19-13     33  
                     RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons A...   dabo     05-19-13     34  
     RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons A...   dabo     05-21-13     35  
         RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons A...   michel     05-21-13     36  
             RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons A...   dabo     05-22-13     41  
                 RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons A...   michel     05-22-13     43  
                     RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons A...   dabo     05-22-13     45  
                         RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons A...   michel     05-22-13     47  
                             RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons A...   dabo     05-22-13     48  
                                 RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons A...   michel     05-23-13     49  
                                     RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons A...   dabo     05-23-13     50  
                                         RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons A...   michel     05-23-13     51  
   RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   Jims02     05-25-13     52  
     RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   michel     05-25-13     53  
         RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   Jims02     05-26-13     60  
             RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   michel     05-27-13     67  
   RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   Ottawa Girl     05-25-13     54  
     RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   michel     05-25-13     57  
         RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   Ottawa Girl     05-25-13     58  
             RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   dabo     05-25-13     59  
                 RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   Ottawa Girl     05-26-13     62  
                     RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   michel     05-26-13     65  
             RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   michel     05-26-13     61  
                 RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   Ottawa Girl     05-26-13     63  
                     RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   michel     05-26-13     64  
                         RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   Ottawa Girl     05-26-13     66  
   RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   Ottawa Girl     05-25-13     55  
     RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   Ottawa Girl     05-25-13     56  
   RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   Neliah     01-20-14     68  
     Welcome!   tribephyl     01-20-14     69  
     RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   Ottawa Girl     01-20-14     70  
     RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   michel     01-23-14     71  
   RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   dabo     03-27-14     72  
     RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   PepeLePew13     04-03-14     73  
         RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   michel2     04-05-14     74  
             RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   PepeLePew13     04-10-14     75  
                 RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   michel2     04-12-14     77  
                     RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   dabo     04-12-14     78  
                         RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   michel2     04-13-14     79  
             RE: Ranking your Favorite Seasons.   dabo     04-10-14     76  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •