The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Web Promo Episode 15"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-07-04, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Web Promo Episode 15"
With the end in sight, and paranoia plaguing the remaining All-Stars, one castaway is challenged to break an alliance.

The Jury has been sitting silent, but now they get to return and have their say!

Thirty-nine days ago, 18 former castaways returned to play the ultimate game of SURVIVOR one more time. Now four remain, but only one will win. Who will be the Sole Survivor?

After the Final Tribal Council, stay tuned for a special live reunion broadcast. See all 18 All-Stars come together again for the first time since they left the island.

Wonder who is "challenged to break an alliance"? My bet is Jenna and she goes along with it to get herself in the final three.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Web Promo Episode 15 arturbars 05-07-04 1
   RE: Web Promo Episode 15 buscemi 05-07-04 2
 RE: Web Promo Episode 15 J Slice 05-07-04 3
   RE: Web Promo Episode 15 bdemoney 05-07-04 6
 RE: Web Promo Episode 15 atimberger1 05-07-04 4
   RE: Web Promo Episode 15 socalcandlegal 05-07-04 5
       RE: Web Promo Episode 15 rjrabbit 05-07-04 15
 RE: Web Promo Episode 15 Road Kill 05-07-04 7
   Caps are not up yet... Brownroach 05-07-04 8
       RE: Caps are not up yet... Road Kill 05-07-04 9
           RE: Caps are not up yet... VerucaSalt 05-07-04 10
           RE: Caps are not up yet... emydi 05-07-04 11
           RE: Caps are not up yet... Brownroach 05-07-04 12
               RE: Caps are not up yet... bdemoney 05-07-04 13
                   RE: Caps are not up yet... emydi 05-07-04 14
                       RE: Caps are not up yet... Flowerpower 05-07-04 16
                           RE: Caps are not up yet... stunnerphil 05-07-04 17
                               RE: Caps are not up yet... Gingerman28 05-07-04 18
                                   RE: Caps are not up yet... Gingerman28 05-08-04 19
                                       RE: Caps are not up yet... rjrabbit 05-08-04 20
                       What's up in the Huts? thetick 05-08-04 21
                           RE: What's up in the Huts? rjrabbit 05-08-04 22
                           RE: What's up in the Huts? rjrabbit 05-08-04 23
                               RE: What's up in the Huts? thetick 05-08-04 24
                           RE: What's up in the Huts? babalouie 05-08-04 26
 RE: Web Promo Episode 15 blusparkle 05-08-04 25
   RE: Web Promo Episode 15 emydi 05-08-04 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Web Promo Episode 15"
I agree Jenna or maybe even Rupert could break that alliance to get into the final 3 with Romber, but unfortunatly for Hagar - the lovebirds pick Jenna....

buscemi 414 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-07-04, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buscemi Click to send private message to buscemi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Web Promo Episode 15"
Man, what a horrible choice that would be for either of them. Frankly, taking emotions out & looking strictly at the game-playing level, it would make much more sense for ROb to turn on Amber or vice versa.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-07-04, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Web Promo Episode 15"

Dood.... I post this stuff every week under the See BS Misdirection thread...

Have you ever noticed that all prices end in nine? Damn, that's eerie. - Dante Clerks

05-07-04, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Web Promo Episode 15"
Sorry, Slice. I looked to see if there was a thread already started and didn't see one. My bad!

atimberger1 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-07-04, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail atimberger1 Click to send private message to atimberger1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Web Promo Episode 15"
While I can see them approaching Jenna first, I think Rupert would be much more enthusiastic, or willing to break his alliance.

socalcandlegal 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-07-04, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail socalcandlegal Click to send private message to socalcandlegal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Web Promo Episode 15"
I think so too! It's really up in the air, I think, because Jenna is supposedly aligned with Romber as well! But, I'm hoping Rupert makes it to F3!

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-07-04, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Web Promo Episode 15"
There's no way Rupert makes it to the final three unless he wins immunity. No one wants to go up against him in the finals. He's the next to go unless he wins immunity.

Road Kill 1101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-07-04, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Road%20Kill Click to send private message to Road%20Kill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Web Promo Episode 15"
To make this thread different from Slice's, could someone bring the vidcaps from fever over?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Caps are not up yet..."
...on Fever. As soon as they are, someone'll bring them over.

Road Kill 1101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-07-04, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Road%20Kill Click to send private message to Road%20Kill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Caps are not up yet..."
Aren't these the vidcaps?

<http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_ep15_1.html>

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-07-04, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Caps are not up yet..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-04 AT 02:29 PM (EST)

Looks like this challenge is remniscient of S4 (again another Rob season challenge) for Ep. 6 Immunity BUT designed for individual competition?

Challenge: Maze
Description: Tribes race through a circular maze to retrieve rungs that are needed to build a ladder situated in the center of the maze. Each rung is numbered 1 through 5. Each team must find and gather the rungs in order and negotiate their way back to the center while being tied together. The first team to retrieve their rungs in the correct order, build the ladder and climb to the top of the winner's platform, wins.

(Note: Rob led his tribe to victory)

ETA: pictures for comparison

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Caps are not up yet..."
bde$ was the promo the same as last nites? Usually we dont get too much in the way of finale footage and we got some yesterday (heck, even before the F5 show aired)?

emydi

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Caps are not up yet..."
Those caps are of the TV promo; most of them are already posted in the Final 4 Spoiler thread.

The web promo is normally different, and Fever always posts separate caps for it. But they may not have a different web promo for the finale. We shall see...

05-07-04, 03:27 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Caps are not up yet..."
The video posted on the CBS website was the same promo they played at the end of last night's episode. No new info. there yet. Hopefully Fever will give us some new caps to look at.

05-07-04, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Caps are not up yet..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-04 AT 03:44 PM (EST)

then there will not be any more vidcaps from the web promo

We have the food delivery vidcaps shown during The View

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/5195.shtml#2

and the caps are the ones posted yday by duriing on Sucks and posted here at

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/5177.shtml#8

The only new caps shown in last nites promo are:

Voice Over Transcript

VO: It started with 18 survivors.
Jeff: The best of the best who played the game.
VO: Now it's down to the final 4.
Jenna: Yes!
VO: The Robfather.
Rob: I can't trust anybody.
VO: Beautiful Amber.
VO: Jenna the single mom.
VO: And Rupert the gentle giant.
Rupert: I'm going to kill myself to win.
VO: Don't miss the survivor season finale and live reunion show with a surprise so big, it will stun everyone! We guarantee it!
VO: Who will be the ultimate all star?
Amber: I can taste the money!
VO: Find out on the two hour survivor season finale and live reunion show, CBS Sunday.

eta to correct caps

emydi

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Caps are not up yet..."
Could some one please delete Jiffy from the overall pic of the maze??? Sure would be nice to see what's in the middle. From what I can tell there are 4 separate mats of some kind. Do we think this is the retrieve the hidden rungs of the ladder and the first to assemble their ladder and climb to the top, wins?

stunnerphil 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-07-04, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail stunnerphil Click to send private message to stunnerphil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Caps are not up yet..."
it looks to me like the build the ladder thing in caps 4&5 you can see the legs of the stand and in caps 18 and 19 amber is grabbing what looks like a rung

Gingerman28 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-07-04, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gingerman28 Click to send private message to Gingerman28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Caps are not up yet..."
It looks like in pix 6 and 7 that the "final four" are on the way to Tribal Council. Note that Rupert has his bed roll, Jenna has her rain poncho, Amber her extra shoes, and they are all carrying their torches. But who is wearing the Immunity Necklace? Not Rupert or Jenna (and they aren't carrying it either} It doesn't look like Amber has it on (unless it has been digitally removed) but then we have Rob. And you really can't see him very well at all. So does Rob have the Immunity Necklace meaning that he won the terrible maze challenge?

Gingerman28 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-08-04, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gingerman28 Click to send private message to Gingerman28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Caps are not up yet..."
Some added bits of information. Over at the Survivor Phoenix site, they have isolated and enlarged the pix of Amber walking with the group of four toward the Tribal Council and they show that she has the IN on around her neck. It isn't very clear but they match the IN with other shots of it on other players necks and also what she usually is wearing. The conclusion is that she is wearing the necklace. That may be why she is not carrying any of her possessions with her (except her shoes which is is not wearing.) All the others seem to be carrying their personal items which they usually do on the way to TC. So it looks like Amber is the winner of the maze challenge and has immunity for the vote for final three.

05-08-04, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Caps are not up yet..."
Good info Thanks!

thetick 279 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-08-04, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thetick Click to send private message to thetick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "What's up in the Huts?"
Hey,

Caps 1-5 show the maze layout. Most of the maze walls are made of darker blue fabric as you can see in caps 12-15, 18-25 and 28. In the center of the maze are four mats and what you've already identified as a four sided ladder tower the Survivors will be building by retrieving ladder rungs from the maze.

But, what's up in the light blue huts? There are four of the light blue structures out in the maze. They must have some significance in the challenge. Either there is one hut per contestant or the huts are just spaced equidistantly throughout the maze, one per each quadrant.

I also find it significant that all caps of activity within the maze are from the dark blue standard sections of the maze. There are no caps released for actions taking place within or even adjacent to the light blue huts. Something important is happening within those shacks.

Looking at caps 2 & 3 in combination, I believe you can see an open path from one hut to another within the maze without having to retrace your steps to the open center of the maze to then access another quadrant's entrance. I think that this is significant in that it implies that travel from one hut to another is expected within the challenge. This would mean that huts aren't dedicated to one particular contestant and that each Survivor will/may visit all four huts.

Perhaps the huts hold some kind of task to be performed in order to win a rung or proceed forward to a rung? Perhaps further that the Maze Final 4 IC is combined with that other traditional F4 IC - Fallen Comrades. What if every time you enter a hut, you must answer a trivia challenge on past Survivor contestants, perhaps even questions taken from all seasons.

Who would be in the shacks waiting to ask the questions? Previously booted A.S.S.es obviously. (Wouldn't it just be priceless if the F4 weren't prewarned of that wrinkle and were just told that there was a task waiting for them in the hut in order to win their right to go forward. Wouldn't you love to see the expression on Rob if he had to come face to face with Tom just a few hours after his booting?) This would let the audience get to see some more of their faves and really up the DAW quotient for the finale.

Maybe the shack has two entrances, if you get your question right, you can proceed forward out the other door and continue on around the maze to the next rung. If you miss the question you go back the way you came and must work through the maze from the other side to get back to that hut.

Maybe the stick and string obstacles you see Rupert and Jenna going through are a penalty maze section that you are sent through from the hut if you miss your question.

Maybe I'm crazy.
I'd like to hear some other's thoughts on this
What's up in those Huts?

05-08-04, 01:30 AM (EST)
22. "RE: What's up in the Huts?"
Wow! You've really been studying those caps. I'm going to have to go check out what you're talking about.

05-08-04, 02:00 AM (EST)
23. "RE: What's up in the Huts?"
What is Rob carrying in cap 12?

thetick 279 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-08-04, 02:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thetick Click to send private message to thetick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: What's up in the Huts?"
I think nothing.

I think 12-14 are a sequence of Rob running around a corner in the maze and what looks to be him holding something is really the light falling in a funny way on his moving frame, in particular I think the thing in cap 12 is his lifted leg as he strides.

babalouie 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-08-04, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail babalouie Click to send private message to babalouie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: What's up in the Huts?"
I also noted with the new caps that were released, they show Rob going through a stick structure just like Jenna's.

Note: in the cap that shows Amber lifting a rung for the ladder. On the wall behind her is a circular logo. In other shots of the maze, I think this logo is seen again in a different cap in the outer part of the maze

blusparkle 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-08-04, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blusparkle Click to send private message to blusparkle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Web Promo Episode 15"
Okay pretty much a newbie who has lurked reading for a long time, but one question, is there any way that the vidcaps can be just from the RC and they are not showing any of the IC? The only reason I started thinking this was because of the Ew article over on Phoenix, when talking about Rupert it says that Jeff said "the only way Rupert can make it to the final two is with immunity, it could happen" says Burrnet, "Rob struggles to beat Rupert in water challenges, so Rupert has every chance to get himself to the end."
I don't know how to get the article pic over here, but this is the addy
http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/graphics/gallery/S8EntertainmentWeekly/S8ew0514finale08

05-08-04, 08:58 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Web Promo Episode 15"
Welcome blu

The car challenge is the last RC, F4 only has ICs. The maze is F4 IC and the endurance (not shown) is the F3 IC.

OH and tick I love your idea about the jury being in the huts!!!

emydi

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •