The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"F4 my guess how it plays out."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

scorp76 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-07-04, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail scorp76 Click to send private message to scorp76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"F4 my guess how it plays out."
Here is what i think will happen in the 2 hr special.

Physical Immunity challange... Rob wins cuz we know he's Da Man. He and Amber will vote off Rupert while Rup and Jen will target Amber.

Now either it goes to the tie breaker or Rob changes his mind and votes Amber off (because Rob can't stand to lose and he will lose the million if he is up with either Jen or Amber in the F2).

He then figures he can beat Rup in the last immunity challange which we all know is an endurence one. He wants to win it then decides whether Rup or Jen the jury doesn't like the most. And prepares he sweet talk speech to woe them.

Now here is where am willing to bet that Rup will win the Endurence Challange and take Jen to the F2.

Of course, i could be wrong and have to endure the Romber crap for 2 hrs.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: F4 my guess how it plays out. RyrieRae 05-07-04 1
 RE: F4 my guess how it plays out. buscemi 05-07-04 2
   RE: F4 my guess how it plays out. scorp76 05-07-04 3
 RE: F4 my guess how it plays out. Brownroach 05-07-04 4
   RE: F4 my guess how it plays out. scorp76 05-07-04 6
 RE: F4 my guess how it plays out. mookiemeister 05-07-04 5
   RE: F4 my guess how it plays out. buscemi 05-07-04 7
       RE: F4 my guess how it plays out. scorp76 05-07-04 8
 RE: F4 my guess how it plays out. caveman 05-07-04 9
   RE: F4 my guess how it plays out. buscemi 05-07-04 10
 RE: F4 my guess how it plays out. rjrabbit 05-07-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-07-04, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: F4 my guess how it plays out."
While this is possible, it does not follow editing, so I think it is unlikely. We are going to be force to endure the Romber crap until the bitter end.

buscemi 414 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buscemi Click to send private message to buscemi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: F4 my guess how it plays out."
I'm niot sure I get your logic:

"because Rob can't stand to lose and he will lose the million if he is up with either Jen or Amber in the F2"

I would think that Rob has a better chance of beating Amber, and especially Jenna in the F2 than he does of beating Rupert. Do you disagree? Jenna couldn't even beat Richard Hatch in a jury vote.

05-07-04, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail scorp76 Click to send private message to scorp76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: F4 my guess how it plays out."
I working on the theory that jury is disgusted with him that no matter how much skill he has shown in the game they will vote another party.

Taking into account that they have stew another 3 days listening to each other telling how Rob backstab.

I could be way off.

Maybe am too navie

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-07-04, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: F4 my guess how it plays out."
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-04 AT 12:59 PM (EST)

This is what is wrong with your scenario:

If Rob has immunity at F4 he is not going to change his vote to break a tie. Period. Someone else will have to.

05-07-04, 01:07 PM (EST)
6. "RE: F4 my guess how it plays out."
Maybe he egomanical enough to do it. After all, if i were to assume i can win the last immunity (and from Rob's track record he will) i don't need any alliances anymore. Because there is a sure chance Amber would win the majority of the votes in the F2.

"And what if she wins? She will share the money with Rob and they will live happily ever after."

Rob would rather die then give up the tittle of Sole Survivor, even to Amber. He might take the gamble and win it all then share it with her. Plus she in the jury puts one vote his way.

Arg its a long night and my brain is fried... but i love to argue!! Come on.. more!! more!!

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-07-04, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: F4 my guess how it plays out."
Amber and Rob have been edited as pretty tight through out the whole game. I doubt they will backstab each other now. Rupert, on the other hand, have complained several times that he regreted being in an alliance with Jenna. I think the strain between him and Jenna will come to test in final 4 when he goes with Rob and Amber and vote out Jenna. Then Rob and Amber will vote out Rupert in final 3. And I predict Rob will beat Amber in final 2. But Rob gets the money and the girl at the end.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

05-07-04, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buscemi Click to send private message to buscemi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: F4 my guess how it plays out."
Hmmm...I don't know. I certainly disagree with you if Rob doesn't win immunity next week. If that's the case, I can't see Rupert passing up the opportunity to eliminate Rob before the F3 immunity challenge. Obviously, if Jenna wins immunity in the F4, this can't happen. So, the question becomes whether Rupert would turn on Jenna if either Rob or Rupert wins immunity. Let's look at the results:

Jenna is voted out. It's Rupert-Rob-Amber in the F3. If Rupert wins immunity, he's in the F2. If either Rob or Amber wins, Rupert is out. If immunity comes down to Rob or Amber vs. Rupert, it's unlikely Rob or Amber will accept a deal to take Rupert to the F2 if Rupert drops out.

Amber is voted out. It's Rupert-Jenna-Rob in the F3. If Rupert wins immunity, he's in the F2. If Rob wins, he likely takes Jenna. If Jenna wins, she likely takes Rob, but I think that there's a greater chance of her taking Rupert than there is of Romber breaking up. Further, if it's down to Rupert & either in the immunity challenge, either might make a deal to take him to the F2.

Conclusion -- I really see no reason for Rupert to turn.

05-07-04, 01:25 PM (EST)
8. "RE: F4 my guess how it plays out."
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-04 AT 01:31 PM (EST)

We gonna have to see next week. I just hope it aint that damn predictable because i cant get back all those hrs of my life lost watching the show. Then again i dont have much a life as it is.....

On your conclusion i was focusing on more what Rob would do if he was gonna that close to the money. After all he and Amber can smell it already, it should every man for themself issue at this point.

Screw it all am off to bed.

*Changed 'all' to 'every'.

caveman 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-07-04, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail caveman Click to send private message to caveman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: F4 my guess how it plays out."
If Jenna wins immunity Rupert is gone. Jenna will join Rob and Amber to take out Rupert (because Rupert is the last person Jenna wants to face the jury with in F2). She'd much rather go up against one of the pair that most of the jury blame for betrayals.

If Rupert wins immunity Amber is gone. With the necklace on Rupert Rob and Amber must vote for Jenna and Jenna must vote for either Rob or Amber. Odds are good that Rupert would join Jenna at that point to take out Romber. Jenna and Rupert cannot not vote for Rob, because he has no previous votes and wins the Rob/Jenna tie. That means Rupert and Jenna take out Amber if Rupert wins immunity because Amber has the most previous votes against her. Not a bad deal for Rob here either. If he was hoping he wouldn't have to go against sweet Amber in F2, this is a really clean way out for him. Rob votes for Jenna and Amber leaves the game still loving her man.

If Rob wins immunity Jenna is history. Should Rob win he will 'gift' the necklace to Amber knowing that she may be booted without it. With the immunity necklace on Amber, Rob is also safe as long as he and Amber both vote for Jenna. There is no reason not to give the necklace to Amber. Even if Rob keeps the necklace for himself Amber may survive, but his failing to do the right thing for his girl will result in a 'bad day for love.' He has to give it to her and that means the end for Jenna.

If Amber wins immunity Rupert is gone. Jenna will have to vote with Rob and Amber against Rupert, because Jenna does not want to face Rupert in F2 and she knows that if she shows ANY hesitation to take out Rupert, Rob and Amber will take her out first. Jenna's an easier elimination for them because she has prior votes against her, but Romber would rather not take a chance on Rupert in front of the jury.

With these scenarios in mind, the final three is 50% likely to be Rob, Amber and Jenna, with a 25% shot at Rob, Rupert and Jenna and another 25% shot at Rob, Amber and Rupert. All comes down to what the producers want here. Strength and endurance challenge favors Rupert; Speed and agility favors Rob; Balance favors Amber; Luck goes to Jenna.

Caveman

05-07-04, 04:48 PM (EST)
10. "RE: F4 my guess how it plays out."
Yeah, but that's assuming 'past votes' is the tiebreaker & not the purple rock or something else.

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-07-04, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: F4 my guess how it plays out."
The only way Rupert can make it to the F3 is to win immunity. That isn't going to happen cause it's a maze and the other three are way better at puzzles than him.

I predict Rob will win immunity and Rupert will be voted off. Jenna and Romber have an alliance and none of them want to go to the final two with Rupert.

The last immunity is ususally always an endurance challenge (only exception S2). I think Rob can out last the two women but this is where it gets interesting for me. Rob has a better chance of winning the million against Jenna than Amber. If he wins immunity he would be smart to take Jenna and not Amber though I'm not sure how Amber will react to that. If he takes Amber to the F2, I still think he will win but it will be a close vote.

If Amber wins there's the same delima only inreverse. She'd be smart to take Jenna. Close vote if she takes Rob.

If Jenna wins FI she'll take Rob because she has abetter chance agaist him than Amber.

Best odds based on the above is a Rob/Jenna F2. Next would be a Romber F2 and least likely Amber/Jenna F2.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •