The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The definate winner of S9..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Reianna 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-06-04, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reianna Click to send private message to Reianna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The definate winner of S9..."
Without a doubt, I have found out who the winner of S9 is. This, very honestly, sickened me. So, if you really want to find out, read below. But be warned...its horrible.
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-

Amber.
The one little #$@$# I didn't want to win, actually turns out to win.

I get this from the Snewser little hint he put, which is IWBATSTF.D Krautboy said 'It will be amber to steal the finale. Damn' and I think hes right. But the definate way I found out, was I put IWBATSTF.D in Yahoo and submitted it. One result: The Official Home Page Of Amber. Go see for yourself, but please, give me credit on this, because I discovered it first.

-Rei

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The definate winner of S9... nicholas 05-07-04 1
 RE: The definate winner of S9... Get Bent 05-07-04 2
 RE: The definate winner of S9... atimberger1 05-07-04 3
   RE: The definate winner of S9... Drive My Car 05-07-04 4
       RE: The definate winner of S9... Get Bent 05-07-04 5
 Hey Rei..... shakes the clown 05-07-04 6
   RE: Hey Rei..... Get Bent 05-07-04 8
       RE: Hey Rei..... dabo 05-07-04 10
   RE: Hey Rei..... rjrabbit 05-07-04 9
 RE: The definate winner of S9... dabo 05-07-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nicholas 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-07-04, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nicholas Click to send private message to nicholas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The definate winner of S9..."
i don't mean to be rude or anything. but first, its survivor 8 not 9. and you're most definately not the first one to notice it. It has already been mentioned even before you posted. im sorry.

Get Bent 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-07-04, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Get%20Bent Click to send private message to Get%20Bent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The definate winner of S9..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-04 AT 00:04 AM (EST)

Sorry Rei, tribalwatcher found it earlier and posted this in the SNN Scorecared Tracker / Analysis thread.

-----------
05-06-04, 10:24 PM (EST)
post # 191. TITLE: "iwbatstf.d"
It's on Amber's website, I don't know for how long. I don't think it's something Snewser is saying, he's just quoting her.
-----------

But I agree that it shows the most prominent spoiler says Amber will win. And it was a most excellent find!!!

BTW, another thread discussing Amber as the winner was already locked a little while ago. This one may suffer the same fate.

Edited to clean up post.

atimberger1 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-07-04, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail atimberger1 Click to send private message to atimberger1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The definate winner of S9..."
Why oh Why doesn't this site flame!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-07-04, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The definate winner of S9..."
Why oh Why doesn't this site flame!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because this site is better than the others.
You got a problem with a post?
Alert it for the Mods.

05-07-04, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Get%20Bent Click to send private message to Get%20Bent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The definate winner of S9..."
And I think the flaming discourages people from sharing interesting observations, ideas, or information in fear of the flame. I know it isn't in person, so it shouldn't matter. But it does. I shared an idea regarding Jenna M leaving and how she did it. I got ripped on pretty good even though I had a good thought process behind my idea. Due to thier reaction, I backed down. It turned out I was right. So the low level flaming I recieved made me stop backing a good idea. I may be a wuss, but I do think that the flaming that occurs on other sites definately discourages others from giving what could be great input.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-07-04, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Hey Rei....."
...are you retarded?

You managed to violate rougly 7 rules of the spoiler board in one lousy post. That's either very impressive or the single greatest act of idiocy this board has ever seen.

First of all, its a friggen spoiler board...that means don't put in friggen filler to hide the contents of the post. If people don't want to know, guess what, they don't come to the spoiler board....well, unless they're even dumber than you.

Secondly, this info has been posted, oh I don't know, about a thousand times in the last two days.

Third of all, keep your personal opinions out of your posts, it takes away credibility....not that you had any credibility to begin with.

Fourth, its already been established that the Amber page added the reference AFTER it showed up on Snewser. Therefore, nothing to see here.

Fifth, everyone likes to be recognized for their spoiling contributions, but to actually remind everyone to do it in your post just reeks of adolecensce.

Sixth, oh screw it, I've wasted enough time as it is on you.

And locking right about nowwwwww.....

05-07-04, 01:27 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Hey Rei....."
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-04 AT 01:43 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-07-04 AT 01:40 AM (EST)

Shakes,

The Amber site posted it after SNNewser? I have read most of the posts in this forum/site. I didn't see that discusssed at all. Was it discussed on another message board over the past two days?

So you were on the Love Cruise and the producers screwed you over huh? Very interesting history Mr. Clown.

OK, thank you all. This must have been discussed quite a bit. I can't believe I haven't seen it anywhere.
IWBATSTF.D = I won't be able to see the finale. Doggonit.

Edited to remove stupid question.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 01:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Hey Rei....."
http://www.survivornews.net/iwbatstf.d.php
I won't be able to see the finale. Doggonit.

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-07-04, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Hey Rei....."
Shakes, can I shake your hand?

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The definate winner of S9..."
My but people do get testy towards the end of the season. Anyway, I'm not discounting the possibility of an Amber win, but if you go to SNN and check you will see that Snewser has revealed the meaning of the code.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •