The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why I give a credit for a "AMBUH" win!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Woogie 135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-06-04, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Woogie Click to send private message to Woogie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why I give a credit for a "AMBUH" win!!!"
Well, my first post on 5 juries went so wrong, way beyong wrong, and I kept my mouth shut for sometimes. lol

I'm sure by now everyone must have seen the FINAL4 preview. What It made me feel that either Amber is first one out of Final 4 or she is the winner.

When I first saw the contestant interviews taken before the game, I noticed that the editing made it look that Jenna is the only one who is really so focussed in the money. Of course others also came for money but most of the interviews were like "I came to show I was the best", "I'll show I'm better than someone else" or "I came here for adventure". That's why I bet for Jenna win, though it changed during the game that editing showed Rawb was the only one focussed on money(not winning).

In the preview they show only Rupert, Jenna and Rob standing without Amber. This might indicate that they are final 3 or editing left out Amber for misdirection!

Well, Amber's comment on "smelling money" in the Tom's departure episode was very interesting. It even appeared in the preview! All final 4 had a comment in the preview.
Jenna - Yes!
Rob - I don't trust anyone.
Rupert - I'm gonna kill myself to win.
Amber - I can smell money.

The preview shows Jenna the bigmouth screaming as always, Rob being paranoia and scared, Rupert trying hard to win and Amber wanting money!

As each season comes to the end, the editing tries to show that the winners worth it and tried hard for it. Amber's comment about casting vote on her own for the first time also indicates that Amber is playing game hard.

I think Amber has advantage over Jenna(4-3 or 5-2 win) or Rupert(4-3 or 5-2 win) in the final 2, but very uncertain with Rawb(4-3 win or 3-4 lose).

My words have gone nonesense a bit, but I think the final preview showed possible Amber win.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 NO! anotherkim 05-06-04 1
   Not NO~ Woogie 05-06-04 2
       Yup... IceCat 05-06-04 3
       My apologies anotherkim 05-06-04 5
 However... this should be IceCat 05-06-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-06-04, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "NO!"
Everyone has NOT seen the Final Four Preview since the show just started on the West coast!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This belongs in the East Coast Update thread. Please read the rules and look around before you post.

Miscellaneous Ramblings

Woogie 135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-06-04, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Woogie Click to send private message to Woogie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Not NO~"
Well, the final 4 preview is posted as a new thread not in the east coast update thread!

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-04, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Yup..."
The final 4 preview was obtained early and posted on Sucks this afternoon. Big discussion already underway.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-04, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "My apologies"
I read that as you were assuming that people had seen the end of tonight's show, not just the pictures. I'm sorry.

Miscellaneous Ramblings

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-04, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "However... this should be "
... on the F4 Preview thread:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/5177.shtml

Feel free to copy your post there.

Locking this thread as a duplicate.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •