The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Just a few questions...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

csmitty 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-25-00, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail csmitty Click to send private message to csmitty Click to check IP address of the poster
"Just a few questions...."
After reading a lot of the posts (and I’ve heard a few things on TV shows like AH and ET), I’m a little confused and have a few questions. I was hoping that you all could answer them for me.

1. What’s up with Greg and his sister?
2. What’s the scope with Kelly having intestinal parasites? Could this be the reason she hasn’t appeared real enthusiastic and why she has missed appearances?
3. What about a rumor of Jenna and a cameraman?

I would appreciate if you’d help me get up to date on this. Thanks.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Just a few questions.... DivaByTheSea 08-25-00 1
 RE: Just a few questions.... janisella 08-25-00 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DivaByTheSea 175 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-25-00, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DivaByTheSea Click to send private message to DivaByTheSea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Just a few questions...."
1. What’s up with Greg and his sister?

They made a little illusion to incest in the episode with the videos from home....I think Greg just loves to toy with people (i.e. pick a number") when he really does have things rationalized.

2. What’s the scope with Kelly having intestinal parasites? Could this be the reason she hasn’t appeared real enthusiastic and why she has missed appearances?

Hadn't heard about the intestinal parasites. I think she looks better not-made-up. And that the way they've had her made-up makes her look unhappy.

3. What about a rumor of Jenna and a cameraman?

I think the scoop was with Jenna and Greg.

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-25-00, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Just a few questions...."
In an interview of Kelly's parents in their hometown newspaper, it was mentioned that Kelly had caught an intestinal parasite on the island and had been very ill, losing a lot of weight.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •