The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyzan"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-14-12, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-12 AT 10:25 PM (EST)

Actually, michel, we did see it a couple times.

Chelsea tried to contain herself but lost control of her emotions several times. She screwed the men out of the chickens when she had a chance to win points from them. She told Leif to "shut the eff up" when he was celebrating after a challenge win. She got after Troyzan pretty good when he celebrated his wins. She got after Kat when she didn't pick Tarzan or Christina to go on reward, and she complained a couple times about Christina not deserving to be there.

It is no surprise that some of that got back to Christina, prompting her to ask her question.

Chelsea may have wanted/needed to put her emotions away, but she failed several times.

As I defended these actions during the season, I would do so now. They may have killed her social game, which killed her chance of winning, but they also made her an entertaining player to watch.

The season needed that because Kim was the Ivan Lendl of Survivor. All strategy and no play makes Kim a very dull girl.

As I maintained throughout my insistence that Kim, Chelsea, and Sabrina would be the F3, without the aid of Spoilers I might add, I believe Kim stuck with that F3 for mainly 2 reasons: 1) she wanted to be loyal to at least one alliance so no one could say she lied to everyone, a fairly normal tactic, and 2) she knew Chelsea and Sabrina would take her to the Finals if she didn't win the FIC. THAT was her biggest hurdle.

Ironically, I believe Kim saved her alliance mates by winning those ICs, and not herself. She would have been simply going to the Finals with different people if she had not won the ICs.

>

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyzan   garyc     05-14-12       
   RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   michel     05-14-12     1  
     RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   suzzee     05-14-12     3  
         RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   PepeLePew13     05-14-12     4  
     RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   Aruba     05-14-12     8  
         RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   iltarion     05-14-12     9  
         RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   michel     05-14-12     11  
             RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   Aruba     05-14-12     14  
                 RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   iltarion     05-14-12     16  
                     RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   michel     05-14-12     17  
                     RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   PepeLePew13     05-14-12     19  
                         Let's ask Kim!   dabo     05-15-12     21  
                             RE: Let's ask Kim!   garyc     05-15-12     22  
                                 RE: Let's ask Kim!   AaronLittleton     05-16-12     31  
                     RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   Belle Book     05-15-12     23  
                     RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   Aruba     05-15-12     26  
                         RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   michel     05-15-12     29  
                             RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   dabo     05-15-12     30  
                                 RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   PepeLePew13     05-16-12     32  
                                     RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   dabo     05-16-12     34  
                                 RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   Aruba     05-17-12     36  
                             RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   Aruba     05-17-12     35  
                                 RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   iltarion     05-17-12     37  
                                     RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   Aruba     05-17-12     40  
                                 RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   michel     05-17-12     38  
                                     RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   Aruba     05-17-12     39  
                                         RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   michel     05-17-12     41  
                                         RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   iltarion     05-17-12     42  
                                             Agree   dabo     05-18-12     43  
                                             RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   michel     05-18-12     44  
   RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   Belle Book     05-14-12     2  
   RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   jbug     05-14-12     5  
     RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   dabo     05-14-12     6  
         RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   iltarion     05-14-12     7  
             RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   Belle Book     05-14-12     10  
             RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   michel     05-14-12     12  
                 RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   garyc     05-14-12     13  
                     RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   iltarion     05-14-12     15  
                         RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   michel     05-14-12     18  
                             RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   iltarion     05-15-12     20  
                                 RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   byoffer     05-15-12     24  
                                     RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   michel     05-15-12     25  
                                         RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   byoffer     05-15-12     28  
                                             RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   iltarion     05-16-12     33  
                                             RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   byoffer     05-18-12     45  
                                             RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   iltarion     05-18-12     46  
                                             RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   Belle Book     05-19-12     47  
                                     RE: Kim & Chelsea vs Alicia & Troyz...   iltarion     05-15-12     27  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •