The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How many brain cells does Cowboy have?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

boaster 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-06-04, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail boaster Click to send private message to boaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"How many brain cells does Cowboy have?"
Cowboy definitely seems like the most IQ-challenged contestant to ever appear on Big Brother. I wanted to reach through the TV and slap him on last night's episode after Julie said that SOMEONE STILL IN THE HOUSE had been switching with a twin and Cowboy kept saying "It's Holly, it's Holly"! If he wins any money, he should spend it on special ed classes.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: How many brain cells does Cowbo... frisky 08-06-04 1
   RE: How many brain cells does Cowbo... seahorse 08-06-04 2
 RE: How many brain cells does Cowbo... RealityAddict 08-06-04 3
   RE: How many brain cells does Cowbo... reversehalo 08-06-04 4
 RE: How many brain cells does Cowbo... Estee 08-06-04 5
 RE: How many brain cells does Cowbo... shaggy 08-06-04 6
   RE: How many brain cells does Cowbo... Cookiehahnster 08-06-04 7
       RE: How many brain cells does Cowbo... RyrieRae 08-06-04 8
           RE: How many brain cells does Cowbo... billiejean2511 08-06-04 9
               RE: How many brain cells does Cowbo... ladycat35 08-06-04 10
 RE: How many brain cells does Cowbo... tribephyl 08-07-04 11
 RE: How many brain cells does Cowbo... Noble Crusader 08-07-04 12
   RE: How many brain cells does Cowbo... Cookiehahnster 08-07-04 13
       RE: How many brain cells does Cowbo... Noble Crusader 08-12-04 14
           RE: How many brain cells does Cowbo... Cookiehahnster 08-12-04 15
           RE: How many brain cells does Cowbo... motormouth 08-12-04 16
               RE: How many brain cells does Cowbo... indian girl 08-13-04 18
                   RE: How many brain cells does Cowbo... Cookiehahnster 08-13-04 19
                       RE: How many brain cells does Cowbo... BriarRosie 08-13-04 22
                           RE: How many brain cells does Cowbo... Cookiehahnster 08-13-04 23
 Moved Bebo 08-13-04 17
   RE: Moved RyrieRae 08-13-04 20
       RE: Moved ReggaeInKy 08-14-04 25
           RE: Moved qwertypie 08-15-04 28
 RE: How many brain cells does Cowbo... ReggaeInKy 08-13-04 21
 RE: How many brain cells does Cowbo... Nanook 08-14-04 24
 Seems like zero AMAI 08-14-04 26
 RE: How many brain cells does Cowbo... proofofnolife 08-15-04 27
   RE: How many brain cells does Cowbo... qwertypie 08-15-04 29
       RE: How many brain cells does Cowbo... proofofnolife 08-15-04 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-06-04, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: How many brain cells does Cowboy have?"
Very impressive bash, Boaster. Welcome to the boards! This post should probably go over on the BB Bashers board, just in case there are people who are actually fanatical about CB. We don't wanna upset them.

Cowboy bugs the hell outta me.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-04, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: How many brain cells does Cowboy have?"
Nik, now seems pretty normal compared to Cowboy. I can understand if she does not want to continue their relationship beyond the house. Cowboy reminds me of a little lapdog that follows his master (the other horsemen) around and is thrilled to be in their company.

His fiance must really be a winner.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-06-04, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: How many brain cells does Cowboy have?"
My Dad calls him COWPATTY!

*snort snort snort*

reversehalo 300 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-06-04, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reversehalo Click to send private message to reversehalo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: How many brain cells does Cowboy have?"
Cowboy yelling out "It's Holly!!!" was cracking me up. I can't believe that he was crying when Scott was leaving the house.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-04, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: How many brain cells does Cowboy have?"
Three. One for each remaining Horseman.

I was very sympathetic towards him at the start of the show -- entirely for the grenade that had been dropped in his lap -- but it faded very, very quickly.

shaggy 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-06-04, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shaggy Click to send private message to shaggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: How many brain cells does Cowboy have?"
Oh I don't think this belongs in BB Bashers. It is just a fact--how stupid do you have to be to keep saying, "It's Holly", but the funny thing was how people started to believe him, too. It wasn't until Julie kept explaining that some of them were nicely trying to say, "Uh, no, it can't be"

He is nice, but an IDIOT. But he fits right in with Scott. How the heck can he be so shocked?

Cookiehahnster 222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-06-04, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cookiehahnster Click to send private message to Cookiehahnster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: How many brain cells does Cowboy have?"
I think he has some sort of mild retardation.

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-06-04, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: How many brain cells does Cowboy have?"
I'm so glad he's from Oklahoma. I am from Texas, and often, the media portrays us like they are portraying him. Phew.

billiejean2511 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-06-04, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail billiejean2511 Click to send private message to billiejean2511 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: How many brain cells does Cowboy have?"
He wasn't the only stupid one. Jase thought that it was Scott. I think that he actually thought that Scott and a twin were coming back in the house. Finally, Nick said, "It's one of us sitting here." She's the one in the family with all the brains, apparently. It's like they don't listen. Or they listen like 2 year olds. They only hear what they want to hear.

ladycat35 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-06-04, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladycat35 Click to send private message to ladycat35 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: How many brain cells does Cowboy have?"
now, if I remember he was born in Texas, and lives in OK.

which does mean a thing, he is just slow after all he thought he was going to one of the last two.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-04, 05:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: How many brain cells does Cowboy have?"
I am not quite sure how big this will be, but...
"0"

To Jase: Don't worry, brother, you still have chance. ~ Cowboy

hahahahahahaahahhahahahahhhahahahahahahaaahahhaaaaaaaaaaaa
Sn'DCS©MMIV
Upon thee, Mike Darnell, I wish a most serious pox.
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." President GWBush

Noble Crusader 30 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-04, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Noble%20Crusader Click to send private message to Noble%20Crusader Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: How many brain cells does Cowboy have?"
Cowboy seems like a really nice guy. So I hate to agree with Boaster, but he is RIGHT!! Cowboy just doesn't come across as genius. Especially on Thursday when he kept yelling out, "it's Holly, it's Holly" Cowboy made Holly look like a rocket scientist.

Cowboy should follow 2 simple rules.

1 If in doubt, don't talk.

2 Even the fool is wise if they keep their mouth shut.

Especially when your on NATIONAL TV!!!

08-07-04, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cookiehahnster Click to send private message to Cookiehahnster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: How many brain cells does Cowboy have?"
Haha, funny post. Not a genius, lol. BTW, that should be YOU'RE (the contraction for you are), not YOUR.

<just pointing out the irony>

Noble Crusader 30 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-04, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Noble%20Crusader Click to send private message to Noble%20Crusader Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: How many brain cells does Cowboy have?"
<Haha, funny post. Not a genius, lol. BTW, that should be YOU'RE <(the contraction for you are), not YOUR.
<just pointing out the irony>

Oh ya, how ironic indeed. Using "your" instead of "you're" on an obscure message board is most definately equivilant to blurting out "it's Holly, it's Holly" and making a fool out of yourself on national TV in front of at least 10 million people. The parallels here are just enough to put a chill up your spine.

The next time I do something really dumb like put an i before an e after c, feel free to keep it to yourself!

08-12-04, 01:54 PM (EST)
15. "RE: How many brain cells does Cowboy have?"
Me? Keep it to myself? Never. Don't feel bad, I bet CB can't spell "NIETHER".

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-12-04, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: How many brain cells does Cowboy have?"
I loved you're retort crusader. Don't worry, everyone^ has mispelled a word or two (or many) here. Nothing to worry about. Most of us just overlook things like that as a courtesy.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

indian girl 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-13-04, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail indian%20girl Click to send private message to indian%20girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: How many brain cells does Cowboy have?"
>Don't
>worry, everyone^ has mispelled a
>word or two (or many)
>here. Nothing to worry about.
>Most of us just overlook
>things like that as a
>courtesy.
>

Definately (sp?)Unfortunately this messgae board doesn't have the luxury of spell check, and I'm not about to cut this into MS word, format for spelling and then past back into the message. I have probably spelt many things incorrectly in my previous posts.

08-13-04, 04:40 PM (EST)
19. "RE: How many brain cells does Cowboy have?"
It's not about the misspelled word. It's about the person doing the misspelling making fun of someone else for being a dipsh%t. THAT'S the notable part. Pretty funny though.

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-13-04, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: How many brain cells does Cowboy have?"
Except it wasn't a spelling problem. It was the typical confusion people have between contractions ("you're) and possessive pronouns (your).

A coworker of mine responded to a "thank you" email from me
with "Your welcome." I didn't point out the error to her,
because I felt it would be snarky of me to do so. She's
a bright woman, and I'm not going to point out her
grammar errors.

I believe you were just joking around, but it looks like you
touched a raw nerve.

Lori

Survivor: Adventurers Club
Outdrink, Outlaugh, Outkungaloosh!

08-13-04, 07:56 PM (EST)
23. "RE: How many brain cells does Cowboy have?"
I know it wasn't a spelling error : ) I just couldn't pass up the humor and irony of it. It is actually very telling of your friend though. (or boss?)

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-04, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Moved"
...from Fanatics to Bashers

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-13-04, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Moved"
It's "spelled", not "spelt"

ReggaeInKy 23 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-04, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ReggaeInKy Click to send private message to ReggaeInKy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Moved"
That depends. In England "spelt" is correct and it is also correct in the Caribbean islands (maybe not all of the islands, but it is in Trinidad), since they were under British rule for so many years and the Queen's English has stuck (stucken/stucked?). It seems to stand out like a sore thumb, although it is used correctly. LOL.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-04, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Moved"
Isn't spelt a type of grain?

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

ReggaeInKy 23 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-04, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ReggaeInKy Click to send private message to ReggaeInKy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: How many brain cells does Cowboy have?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-04 AT 01:00 AM (EST)

I think he just wasn't listening clearly to what Julie was saying because they were all so excited that the next twist was finally coming out. But it seems Cowboy's just a good ole boy who's good to the bone and would be a great friend for anyone to have due to his honesty and sincerity. We need more of that, IMHO. Just how he reacts when he talks about his fiance and her son speaks volumes to the sort of guy he is, good to the bone. He's got my vote any day over lots of others in the house this time around. He must not have witnessed most of what others have described of Jase's antics around the house, i.e., the selfishness, hatefulness, just the pure nastiness; but then I think surely Nikomus has told him what she's seen herself. So I don't know what's up with Michael (true to Jase I mean) other than that very initial promise he made to the horsemen. But the game progresses and initial bonds are broken (MOST of the time), new ones are made, and I think he'll soon come to realize that if he hasn't already. OOPS....I am editing this as I didn't realize I was on the Basher board! LOL. Sorry. As Rita Rudner used to say - never mind.

Nanook 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-14-04, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nanook Click to send private message to Nanook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: How many brain cells does Cowboy have?"
I think Cowboy is also the most relationship-challenged contestant. He's only 23 years old and is getting married for the THIRD time in December. Is something wrong with this picture?

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-14-04, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Seems like zero"
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-04 AT 11:31 PM (EST)

we might be wrong, though he put on a mighty convincing dumbass routine. First he's the staunchest member of the 4Knobs, and now he's forged a bond with The Twins, for himself and his sister. Nik-Nak comes out of her coma* long enough to commiserate most sincerely with Will and impresses Diane with her discussion about the existence of other life on other planets and an anti-black hole.

Meanwhile, she kept Marvin in the loop, and may have even devised some side-intrigues for people. Recall that Marvin went to someone else -- I think it was Diane -- to broach the idea of the 6-finger plan like he expected it to be news to her. And she acted like it was! What if Nak were orchestrating all that, to make those two feel safer around her, because the way she said things would go, went?

We know it was Nik's plan a long time ago. I don't feel we've been fully told whether Nik told Marvin, or perhaps Nik told Cowboy and told him to tell Marvin like it was his own idea (which Nik would explain to her half-witted sibling, is to hide the fact of their alliance and make Marvin feel like he's privy to something).

I get the feeling that Nik treats each HG as if he or she were the most special and being made privy to secrets no one else is privvy to. And feeling special makes people trust her. And so she has a bond with every set of people. With Diane (thereby with Drew) and with The Twins (thru Cowboy and her own investment of time with them), with Will & Karen, and even with Marvin.

She's told people that while she wouldn't nominate her brother, she will vote for him if he's nominated

I feel we are owed a brilliant mastermind who isn't evil, just knows how to be incredibly kind in her conniving.

edited to re-punctuate and clarify.

proofofnolife 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-15-04, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail proofofnolife Click to send private message to proofofnolife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: How many brain cells does Cowboy have?"
Cowboy's brain cells may indeed seem scarce, BUT after Nokomis explained her theory of the universe to Diane last night it looked like both Diane and Cowboy could make Alex Trebek run up a tree. Although, I must admit - after hearing Nokiomis explain her thoughts on black holes and super novas my head hurt!

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-04, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: How many brain cells does Cowboy have?"
Mine too (and my other Earth twin billions and billions of miles away). And when did cowboy shave? I am not a beard and stash person, but DUDE GROW BACK THE FACIAL HAIR. He looks like he is 14.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

proofofnolife 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-15-04, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail proofofnolife Click to send private message to proofofnolife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: How many brain cells does Cowboy have?"
I believe it was Cowboy's twin in the parallel universe who's telepathic powers told him to shave.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •