The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Biggest possible twist left in my opinion, and the likely winner…."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

CoolHandLuke 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-05-04, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CoolHandLuke Click to send private message to CoolHandLuke Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Biggest possible twist left in my opinion, and the likely winner…."

I think the Robfather has played the greatest game of Survivor even if he doesn’t win, ever. This has been his game and it’s pretty unbelievable how well he has played. He has pulled every string in this game, and usually those guys’ heads are the first to roll.

What makes it even more impressive is this is a game where the dynamics are much different and difficult for his type of game and all are proven players who already know everyone else personally and there style of playing.

And to top that off he is going to take home one of the 50 most beautiful women in the world according to maximum. The dude is my hero. I predict he wins. Here is why:

I see him winning. I think barring no imunity he will bring down ruppert, then jenna because he knows they are two strong. I believe he and big Tom are tight next and he takes big tom to the final 3 with he and Amber where they have numbers. Big Tom's only hope then. I think is to win the immunity, and I dont see him standing on a log or whatever the longest. 2-1 odds there.

I think in the end if he makes it to the final two everyone there will know how well he has played and deserves it the are diehard players and know the sanctity of the honor. Even Lex will come around and see how much he deserves it, Kathy has been voting for Amber already, and the rest know he was the man that controled this game.

Overall this has been a very predictable surviovor, but I know how Mark likes to turn it around on us with his editing, but all along I felt like these guys would wise up and vote Rob off, but he held it together this long I think its smooth sailing from here.

UNLESS:

Man how we love to watch our Mchero’s fall, I am wishing for a huge twist, this would be great TV, and I think this needs to happen for Amber to win too, because Rob has carried here along even saved her, I don’t see her winning with the jury over him they don't respect or fear her as much she got a by.

I would love for Amber to turn on him and say she has been playing him all the while just to get that far and win it all that would get her a the win and I think that would make her the greatest player ever hands down, and a big slut too

But she seems like a sap I think in the end this is Robs to lose now.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Please copy this to another thread.... IceCat 05-05-04 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-05-04, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Please copy this to another thread..."
There are several Rob-centric threads to choose from...

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •