An annoying episode for me to watch for the following reason:
Sure, I'll agree with the overwhelming majority and say Tarzan & wife and Christina & dad would have been the more popular choices. Reasons such as selfishness, naivete, and immaturity were tossed around as to WHY she chose who she did instead of the focus being HOW she was able to make those choices to begin with. And HOW was Kat able to make those choices?
BECAUSE HER (AND HER COUSIN) KICKED ALL YOUR A$$ES IN THE RC!
If anyone had a beef with her choices then you (and your loved one) should have stepped up and won the damn RC yourselves so YOU could have chosen the ones YOU wanted, instead of criticizing Kat's choices at camp, in confessionals, and at TC which, unfortunately, comprised a majority of this episode. Nuff Said.
1) KIM (9,5,4,7,1,1,2,1,1,2,1) - Just another "bad day" for Kim. **snort** She goes on another reward. She wins another IC. And she still had her HII in safekeeping. Even when she didn't get her way to vote out Sabrina, it still works to her benefit. You know Kat will be a hysterical trainwreck when it's her turn to address the finalists at FTC. All Kim would need to say is Kat wasn't HER choice, but majority ruled. She secures Kat's vote, and the best part is she actually doesn't even have to lie this time.
So how big of a dropoff is there between Kim and the rest?
Only the select few who have reached the summit of Mt. Everest and looked down can answer that question firsthand.
2) CHRISTINA (6,2,6,5,9,5,3,5,8,7,7) - Her reunion with her dad and sharing his story and the limited time he has is definitely the most heartfelt moment of this season. That's enough to put her #2 this week. Oh, and a solid effort in the IC doesn't hurt either.
3) TARZAN (11,12,15,14,13,10,9,10,6,5,5) - You question how you "deserve" your wife? Ask your accountant; I'm sure he/she has your W-2 on file...that may provide an answer. Even so, a pretty humbling remark from Tarzan. The reason he's #3 is he didn't do anything to tick me off...WOW, that's two episodes in a row! Only a few grains of sand are left in his hourglass, and the only realistic way I see that hourglass getting turned over is to win the next IC.
4) CHELSEA (2,8,8,10,5,7,6,9,4,4,4) - For all her ranting about Kat being selfish at RC, I have a loaded question for Chelsea. If Kat chooses you would you get Jeff's attention and graciously give up your (and your dad's) spot for Christina and her dad, or Tarzan and his wife? Why is it loaded? Because if your answer is YES, then you're a liar. If your answer is NO, then you're a two-faced hypocrite. Let's vote out Kat because she's selfish. Call me stupid, but at this stage of the game I try to make it to the Finals and surround myself with as much selfishness as I can get. Instead she wants to sit next to Kim who'll probably beat her like a rented mule when the votes are read at the Reunion Show. So who's the naive one?
5) SABRINA (1,1,1,1,4,3,4,4,3,3,2) - Very disappointing episode for her. What I just said about Kat's selfishness with Chelsea is ditto for Sabrina. Not sure if her poor performance in the challenges was on purpose, but it did buy her more time. HMMM, let's analyze that concept. Reward someone for either giving up and quitting or ineptness; penalize someone for putting out optimum effort. It just goes to show you how Survivor gamemanship has been reduced to the gutter and how pathetic some of these castaways are.
6) ALICIA (16,16,13,12,7,12,11,6,7,8,6) - Last week Kat stated she was "running the show;" this week Alicia makes the same delusional claim. Could this be a trend? One can only hope. Yet in all this mess she may very well be secured a spot in the F3. But she would only get there because she's a miserable human being who cannot win.
BOOTED) KAT (12,14,12,11,12,10,7,8,5,6,3) - She returned from TC wearing the "scarlet letter" (thanks to Troy's comment,) but her questionable choices at RC and her poor sportsmanship at IC sealed her fate. Grieve all you want about Christina outlasting you, but if you listened to Troy last episode and wrote down Christina's name, then YOU would have outlasted HER. I suspect most (other than Kim and Chelsea) will look back and realize if they listened to Troy it would have given them a better chance to win also.