Well apparently the Frat Pack 4 were not the only ones who can't pass first grade math. Troy did not only paint Kim's F4...he framed it and hung it on the wall for ALL to see and they STILL can't do the math? For all the Monday Morning Quarterbacks who criticized Troy and others for what they should have done in prior episodes, i.e. blindside Colton, not go to TC, etc., etc, Blah, Blah, Blah...this past episode is a pristine example of what I've been saying all along, so I'll say it yet again...any plan, even if all it requires is "commonsense," doesn't mean diddly squat if your casted with a bunch of idiots, clueless zombies, and/or coattail riders. End of statement.
1) TROY (5,4,2,2,2,2,1,3,2) - It's one thing to win IC because of one's competitive nature. It's another to HAVE to win for your survivial and you go out and do it! The IC advantage he won at auction was easily the least advantageous compared to other IC advantage auction wins in prior seasons, so it was still a well earned and much needed win. Not only does he have the F4 pegged, he also announces the boot order at TC. There are those who will say it took him a week or so to come up with this realization, but it doesn't matter because if the others are unable to acknowledge this fact now on Day 27, they wouldn't have acknowledged it any day prior. It must be frustrating for a competitive player like Troy to be cursed with a cast of players perfectly content to finish in 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th places.
2) KIM (9,5,4,7,1,1,2,1,1) - Troy's curse has been Kim's blessing. For the same reason I stated last week it makes perfect sense NOT to play her HII because, unlike other losers in this cast, her sole objective is to WIN. Fortunately for her there are four others who do NOT share that same objective, otherwise she'd be arriving on the Ponderosa with a HII in her pocket.
There has never been such a major dropoff after the first two at this point in the game, but such is the nature of this cast. For whatever it's worth, here's the rest...
3) SABRIBA (1,1,1,1,4,3,4,4,3) - Is she the only one who understood the bidding ends at $500 even if it's the opening bid?? I think so. Whereas she's got to feel comfortable about a F4, I'm sure she's astute enough to know the only way she's sitting at FTC is to win the final IC; which is probably her plan all along. Kinda like walking up to a Roulette table and putting it all on either red or black. But hey, if that's the case at least she has a proactive plan to try to "win"--more than you can say for half of the remaining players in the game.
4) CHELSEA (2,8,8,10,5,7,6,9,4) - You want Troy to calm down because, in your words, "it's just part of the game." HMMM, would that rationale have worked if someone uttered those same words to you after you told Leif to "shut the F--- up!?" I don't think so. She didn't do herself any favors jawing with a guy at TC who knows his days are numbered and is intent on pushing whatever buttons he can to go out with a bang. But deserves a top half ranking for actually wanting to "win" the game.
5) GREG (11,12,15,14,13,10,9,10,6) - Only reason he's here is for his solid IC effort. Reprimanding Troy for his behavior was hypocracy almost to the point of comic relief. When did this "crusty old a$$" turn into a Mother Teresa??? This is the same obnoxious man who shouted "cheaters" to the women; cheapens their victory by calling it "luck;" tosses his poop stained briefs in with Chelsea's clothes then tries to smooth things over by talking about her fake boobies; and created confrontations with other male castaways contributing to the advantage the women now enjoy. Where do they find these people???!!!
6) KAT (12,14,12,11,12,10,7,8,5) - OK, here's the rules of the auction: Bid in increments of $20. Jeff: We have an opening bid of $20...do I have any other bids? Kat: I bid $20. DUH?! And she's in great position to sit at FTC? Sweet Mother of Mercy!
7) CHRISTINA (6,2,6,5,9,5,3,5,8) - A question for all the women bellyaching over Christina not outbidding Troy...why didn't YOU outbid him yourselves? Oh, that's right...you were too busy shelling out your do-re-mi to grub food. So guess what...you're ALL to be held accountable. Christina STILL advances to the second round at the IC and didn't have to fork over half a grand to get there. Good for her! But have to keep her low for being content to eventually join the Jury instead of making a move to put herself in better position.
8) ALICIA (16,16,12,12,7,12,11,6,7) - Yes Alicia, you ARE a dummy. I guess the aura of being on Survivor is so great some castaways don't give a crap about winning anymore? I'm sure Kim can't believe her good fortune.
BOOTED) LEIF (4,3,7,6,11,8,10,7,9) - What's up with the face paint? Auditioning for Godspell??? I'll sum up Leif in four words--Simple man; Simple mind. If the Producers' intent was a female winner this season, then Leif helped them serve their purpose.