The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe Lis..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-13-12, 06:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe Lis..."
Com' on Jeff...you ask at TC "how did the men lose control?" It started when you casted Colton and decided on men vs. women putting the men down 10-8 right from the start. And it was compounded further when your crew decided that Sabrina's HII HAD to go to Manono. i.e. Colton.
All the Nostrodomas scholars will crawl out of the woodwork and criticize Troy for playing his idol, but he knew he was the #1 target. And Kim not playing her idol was not as gutsy as some might think which I will expland on below. Last but not least, I will do something unprecedented and give props to Production, namely the camera crew for those AWESOME shots of Chelsea's fake plastic boobies that even Dr. Tarzan had to admire. OK, I'll pacify Iltarion and say fakely "enhanced" boobies.

1) KIM (9,5,4,7,1,1,2,1) - If her primary objective was NOT to be the third member of the Jury, then it was a ballsy decision. If her primary goal is to WIN Survivor, then it was obvious not to play the idol. Why? If Kim got the most votes at this TC, regardless of whether she plays her idol or not, her game is essentially over so it made sense to trust the girls and keep her HII. Nevertheless it still was an anxious moment for her and she held it together well. Win or lose, this season clearly belongs to Kim.

2) TROY (5,4,2,2,2,2,1,3) - The two central figures for this season are Kim & Troy. Barring a Troy IC win, this is probably the last time they will be ranked together, so it is only appropriate I put them in the top two this week. Nice job narrating the RC. I also have him up here because of his decision to reveal the idol when he did. It was the appropriate move, but unfortunately he was trying to work with a bunch of idiots, zombies, and/or coattail riders; so I agree with his decision to hold nothing to chance at TC. As a student of the game he's got to be thinking of Chris (Vanuatu.)

3) SABRINA (1,1,1,1,4,3,4,4) - Hands down the best confessonal this episode with her "big girl panties; big girl decision" line, thus her top three ranking. The question is when will SHE make a "big girl decision" to put herself in the F3? Or will she realize she's not in the F3 plans when it's too late??

4) CHELSEA (2,8,8,10,5,7,6,9) - In order for her to wear HER "big girl panties" she's got to take Kim's off first. Although great job in the IC when the rest of her girl alliance bailed out on her. After Troy and Jay went out (which was inevitable because no one of Jay or Troy's stature ever fared well in that challenge) she had no reason to win, so I applaud her effort. Finally, you can't have it both ways. If you and the alliance you're in initiate a lie, you lie and need to be accountable for it. Her confessional words suggested to the viewers she has a conscience. But ACTIONS speak louder than words; and in the end her actions showed she can lie like the rest. So lie well and prosper...and wish for a disgruntled jury to take votes away from Kim.

5) KAT (12,14,12,11,12,10,7,8) - Overall a good episode for her. Kim's coattails has given her some confidence. And a confident Kat is more fun to watch than an "afraid to fail" Kat. But the only realistic chance I see her winning is if she's sitting in the F3 between a goat and a dominant player who is denied "sour grapes" votes.

6) GREG (11,12,15,14,13,11,9,10) - The MVP of the challenge that gave him his first food reward. Good for him. He's got to know he's got zero chance of winning so why not try for second or third place?

7) ALICIA (16,16,12,12,7,12,11) - I know her and Christina are playing with "house money," but why be so content with 5th or 6th place at best? I'll wait until next epsiode before I ride them too hard, but if she (and Christina) has ANY serious F4 aspirations she must make a big move soon. On a sidenote she must have been majorly bummed out when she discovered it WAS a HII in Troy's pocket and he wasn't thinking of her. HaHa!

8) CHRISTINA (6,2,6,5,9,5,3,5) - What I said about Alicia is ditto for Christina. The reason I ranked her lower is because she couldn't hold out for five more seconds to get some food for her troubles!?

9) LEIF (4,3,7,6,11,8,10,7) - Other than being the first dwarf to ever play the game, he must have been casted to further ensure a female winner this season because they don't come any more clueless about Survivor than Leif.

BOOTED) JAY (3,7,3,3,4,4,5,2) - AHHH Yes, just another castaway targeted for his intellect (or lack of it.) **snort** Had to get that out of the way.
Whether it was Jay or Troy, another physical presence and challenge threat is Anti-Darwined out of the game...so mission accomplished for Team Kim.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe Lis...   Aruba     04-13-12       
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   dabo     04-13-12     1  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-13-12     2  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   dabo     04-13-12     3  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-13-12     4  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-14-12     5  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Belle Book     04-14-12     6  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-14-12     7  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   dabo     04-14-12     8  
                         RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-15-12     9  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-15-12     10  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-15-12     15  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Belle Book     04-15-12     18  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-15-12     11  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   garyc     04-15-12     12  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   garyc     04-15-12     13  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-15-12     14  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-16-12     20  
   My List   michel     04-15-12     16  
     RE: My List   Belle Book     04-15-12     17  
         RE: My List   Aruba     04-16-12     21  
             RE: My List   Belle Book     04-16-12     24  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   SpotTheDiffference     04-15-12     19  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   dabo     04-16-12     22  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   jasonkola     04-16-12     23  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     04-17-12     25  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   dabo     04-17-12     26  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Belle Book     04-17-12     28  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Belle Book     04-17-12     27  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   dabo     04-17-12     29  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     04-17-12     30  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-17-12     31  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     04-17-12     32  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   dabo     04-17-12     33  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     04-18-12     34  
                         RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   dabo     04-18-12     35  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-18-12     37  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-18-12     39  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   dabo     04-19-12     41  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-18-12     38  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     04-18-12     40  
                         RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-19-12     42  
   Tallies   dabo     04-18-12     36  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •