Com' on Jeff...you ask at TC "how did the men lose control?" It started when you casted Colton and decided on men vs. women putting the men down 10-8 right from the start. And it was compounded further when your crew decided that Sabrina's HII HAD to go to Manono. i.e. Colton.
All the Nostrodomas scholars will crawl out of the woodwork and criticize Troy for playing his idol, but he knew he was the #1 target. And Kim not playing her idol was not as gutsy as some might think which I will expland on below. Last but not least, I will do something unprecedented and give props to Production, namely the camera crew for those AWESOME shots of Chelsea's fake plastic boobies that even Dr. Tarzan had to admire. OK, I'll pacify Iltarion and say fakely "enhanced" boobies.
1) KIM (9,5,4,7,1,1,2,1) - If her primary objective was NOT to be the third member of the Jury, then it was a ballsy decision. If her primary goal is to WIN Survivor, then it was obvious not to play the idol. Why? If Kim got the most votes at this TC, regardless of whether she plays her idol or not, her game is essentially over so it made sense to trust the girls and keep her HII. Nevertheless it still was an anxious moment for her and she held it together well. Win or lose, this season clearly belongs to Kim.
2) TROY (5,4,2,2,2,2,1,3) - The two central figures for this season are Kim & Troy. Barring a Troy IC win, this is probably the last time they will be ranked together, so it is only appropriate I put them in the top two this week. Nice job narrating the RC. I also have him up here because of his decision to reveal the idol when he did. It was the appropriate move, but unfortunately he was trying to work with a bunch of idiots, zombies, and/or coattail riders; so I agree with his decision to hold nothing to chance at TC. As a student of the game he's got to be thinking of Chris (Vanuatu.)
3) SABRINA (1,1,1,1,4,3,4,4) - Hands down the best confessonal this episode with her "big girl panties; big girl decision" line, thus her top three ranking. The question is when will SHE make a "big girl decision" to put herself in the F3? Or will she realize she's not in the F3 plans when it's too late??
4) CHELSEA (2,8,8,10,5,7,6,9) - In order for her to wear HER "big girl panties" she's got to take Kim's off first. Although great job in the IC when the rest of her girl alliance bailed out on her. After Troy and Jay went out (which was inevitable because no one of Jay or Troy's stature ever fared well in that challenge) she had no reason to win, so I applaud her effort. Finally, you can't have it both ways. If you and the alliance you're in initiate a lie, you lie and need to be accountable for it. Her confessional words suggested to the viewers she has a conscience. But ACTIONS speak louder than words; and in the end her actions showed she can lie like the rest. So lie well and prosper...and wish for a disgruntled jury to take votes away from Kim.
5) KAT (12,14,12,11,12,10,7,8) - Overall a good episode for her. Kim's coattails has given her some confidence. And a confident Kat is more fun to watch than an "afraid to fail" Kat. But the only realistic chance I see her winning is if she's sitting in the F3 between a goat and a dominant player who is denied "sour grapes" votes.
6) GREG (11,12,15,14,13,11,9,10) - The MVP of the challenge that gave him his first food reward. Good for him. He's got to know he's got zero chance of winning so why not try for second or third place?
7) ALICIA (16,16,12,12,7,12,11) - I know her and Christina are playing with "house money," but why be so content with 5th or 6th place at best? I'll wait until next epsiode before I ride them too hard, but if she (and Christina) has ANY serious F4 aspirations she must make a big move soon. On a sidenote she must have been majorly bummed out when she discovered it WAS a HII in Troy's pocket and he wasn't thinking of her. HaHa!
8) CHRISTINA (6,2,6,5,9,5,3,5) - What I said about Alicia is ditto for Christina. The reason I ranked her lower is because she couldn't hold out for five more seconds to get some food for her troubles!?
9) LEIF (4,3,7,6,11,8,10,7) - Other than being the first dwarf to ever play the game, he must have been casted to further ensure a female winner this season because they don't come any more clueless about Survivor than Leif.
BOOTED) JAY (3,7,3,3,4,4,5,2) - AHHH Yes, just another castaway targeted for his intellect (or lack of it.) **snort** Had to get that out of the way.
Whether it was Jay or Troy, another physical presence and challenge threat is Anti-Darwined out of the game...so mission accomplished for Team Kim.