The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S24 One World Ep. 8 Love/Loathe Lis..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-06-12, 03:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S24 One World Ep. 8 Love/Loathe..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-12 AT 04:10 AM (EST)

We have seen this 100 times: lots of misdirection and smoke and mirrors meant to build fake suspense for what is really an extremely predictable boot.

Based off Aruba's list, he appeared to buy the smoke and mirrors.

I said to my wife one second after Jonas was booted: Michael will be targeted next. I also stated that in this forum several times. With both the women having the majority and Salani having the 7-4 advantage, Michael was toast as soon as he didn't win immunity.

1. Kim - It was clearly her episode, and this is her season to lose. The only question remains: does she get the BLAME for her duplicity or the CREDIT? Mike said in his exit interview that he didn't appreciate all the lying, but he also said his ouster was "well-crafted." She might become a victim of playing too hard. The lie to Troy was unnecessary. She had the votes to boot Michael without him, and Troy didn't like him anyway. The "suspense" with Jay was also unnecessary. He voted for Michael in the end. Like I said, all smoke and mirrors for nothing. It COULD cost her votes in the end. However, we have seen since the days of Todd that you can lie and backstab all you want as long as you are LIKABLE.

2. Chelsea - Still clear #2. Sorry. Everyone else's story has completely taken a backseat. Troy looks like an idiot. Jay hardly better. Sabrina has regressed to the shadows. Chelsea still gets a prime chunk of the story, though much of it still centered on her issues with Tarzan. Why? Is his vote the one that costs her? Perhaps. Her asking Jay about voting for Michael in the shelter was just more smoke and mirrors. It meant nothing. Christina and Alicia would have been 100% down with voting for Michael, who was never with them, and in the end, Jay voted for Michael himself. So, meaningless. That is how Chelsea plays- straightforward. It is a strategy just as sound as Kim's deception. It is often appreciated by juries. Chelsea said afterwards that she had gotten every reward up until then, so she didn't mind that some other people got to eat. She just hates losing. Just another thing I respect about her. Lastly, they're not "fake," they're enhanced, and though she certainly didn't need it, she'll get no judgemental BS from me. Thumbs up.

3. Sabrina - Got her confessional, got another reward, and to me, per the edit, a Sabrina, Kim and Chelsea F3 seems very possible.

4. Jay - Great immunity win. Since he doesn't have the HII, he had no choice but to acquiesce to the women. They had the numbers with or without him. I make him a heavy underdog to turn the tables on the women. It isn't in the edit, and the previews suggesting it make it even less likely.

5. Troy - Mike made it clear that he and Troy never cared for each other. This explains why he bought Kim's story so easily. For all we know, it wasn't even a story. Maybe Mike really was floating the idea of going after Troy. Regardless, there is nothing wrong with getting rid of Michael, but it doesn't cure the problem that started with voting out Jonas. He is going to have one shot to play his HII right. I bet he goes home with it.

6. Christina - I was really glad she got a reward. She is in big trouble now that the big target is gone. Don't buy the edit next week either. Her getting the boot doesn't mean the guys are making a comeback. The guys being down to four makes her expendable.

7. Kat - Could finally get some play next week. We will see. She has a very quiet and yet impactful edit.

8. Lief - Congrats on the reward. I'm glad he got it. The fact that he voted for Michael shows that only Tarzan was on the outs. The women likely voted for Tarzan as a charade to throw off the men from believing the women are united. Again, unnecessary.

9. Alicia - The amazing vanishing edit. Her best kind.

10. Tarzan - Social boob completely left out of the circle but again. A woman doesn't like you so you confront her about her boob job. Good thinking.

PONDEROSA participate #2-

Jonas - Props for no eye-rolling and no hysterics. Good man.

MICHAEL - Don't these people watch Survivor? Yeah, I say it every season. If you are the biggest threat in challenges, and you aren't wearing immunity, and it is post merge, YOU are not safe. Pretty simple equation.

>

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S24 One World Ep. 8 Love/Loathe Lis...   Aruba     04-05-12       
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 8 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-05-12     1  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 8 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     04-06-12     2  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 8 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-06-12     3  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 8 Love/Loathe...   dabo     04-06-12     4  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 8 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     04-06-12     6  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 8 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-06-12     8  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 8 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-06-12     11  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 8 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-06-12     13  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 8 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-06-12     15  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 8 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-07-12     17  
                         RE: S24 One World Ep. 8 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-07-12     19  
                             RE: S24 One World Ep. 8 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     04-07-12     20  
                                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 8 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-07-12     21  
                             RE: S24 One World Ep. 8 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-08-12     23  
                                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 8 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-08-12     25  
                                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 8 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-08-12     28  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 8 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     04-06-12     5  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 8 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-06-12     9  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 8 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-06-12     10  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 8 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     04-06-12     12  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 8 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-06-12     14  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 8 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-06-12     16  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 8 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-07-12     18  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 8 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-07-12     22  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 8 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-08-12     24  
                         RE: S24 One World Ep. 8 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-08-12     26  
                             RE: S24 One World Ep. 8 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-08-12     29  
                                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 8 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-08-12     31  
                                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 8 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-09-12     36  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 8 Love/Loathe...   SpotTheDiffference     04-06-12     7  
   My List   michel     04-08-12     27  
     RE: My List   Aruba     04-08-12     30  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 8 Love/Loathe...   dabo     04-09-12     32  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 8 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-09-12     33  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 8 Love/Loathe...   dabo     04-09-12     34  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 8 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-09-12     35  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 8 Love/Loathe...   dabo     04-10-12     37  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 8 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     04-10-12     38  
                         RE: S24 One World Ep. 8 Love/Loathe...   dabo     04-10-12     39  
                         RE: S24 One World Ep. 8 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-11-12     40  
   Tallies   dabo     04-11-12     41  
     RE: Tallies   michel     04-11-12     42  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •