I just finshed watching the episode five minutes ago and got about an hour before I have to run, so I'm putting up the list now.
The predictability (and Anti-Darwining) begins. Biggest disappointment in this episode was not seeing the schoolyard picks for RC. I guess there's just so much you can fit into one episode and Production felt it was more important to show us Tarzan and Chelsea talking about her fake plastic boobies.
1) KIM (9,5,4,7,1,1,2) - Returns to the top spot. Whereas I'll always covet a player more who can dominate a game without initiating any lies (granted they're far and few between) she was able to pull it off and get away with it...for now. One problem though. If she intends to take a couple women with her to the Finals, that means Michael and Jay are on the Jury. Jurors convene; jurors talk; jurors deliberate. When Troy discovers Kim lied to him, she better have Sabrina lead her in a prayer for a non-disgruntled Jury. We saw what happened in "All-Stars" and Samoa when a disgruntled Jury deprived the dominant player for that season the title.
2) JAY (3,7,3,3,4,4,5) - Nice job in the IC. Would like to know how long it took to complete that puzzle. My guess is VERY, VERY long making it more a test of patience and fortitude over brains, but nevertheless a well-deserved win. That IC run I talked about a couple weeks ago better begin now because if he does not have immunity next week, he's probably toast.
3) TROY (5,4,2,2,2,2,1) - Impossible to follow-up the most dominating effort ever turned in by a Survivor in a single episode. And I'm not going to ride him for believing Kim. When you play this game you can go one of two ways: 1) wake up each morning of the 39 days in complete and total paranoia thinking everyone is lying to you, or 2) find a very select few you can trust. With half of the men casted for this season being bonafide Bozos, I don't blame him for wanting to believe Kim. But much to his chagrin, Kim lied to an alliance mate. His immediate future in this game will be contingent on how he plays his HII.
4) SABRINA (1,1,1,1,4,3,4) - In the past four episodes her game has faltered a bit, although she's the only player to partake in ALL the food rewards thus far, so she should have plenty of "fuel in the tank." Still in decent position, but I'm waiting for the lightbulb to go on in Sabrina's head realizing Kim is burning both ends of the candle. Maybe the bulb will remain dim because of her new funky hairdoo.
5) CHRISTINA (6,2,6,5,9,5,3) - Hey girlfriend, if you're going to bail out on your team carrying the last puzzle piece at lease make it look like you're starting to solve the puzzle. But when the rubber hit the road she came through as the key player to solve it. Actually I was kind of hoping she might be voted out because I'm still waiting patiently for her to walk into TCs all dolled up.
6) ALICIA (16,16,12,12,7,12,11) - Not a bad episode for her. Starvation is doing her body well...she'll never be a Chelsea or Christina, but it's an improvement. And, of course, she gets points for a solid effort in the IC.
7) LEIF (4,3,7,6,11,8,10) - I never get tired of his challenge celebrations. Yes it was overboard, but heck, it is the first food reward he participated in this season. His bear hug (or in his case I should say "cub" hug) around Michael's butt was my funniest moment this episode.
8) KAT (12,14,12,11,12,10,7) - Gimme that 7-Up and let ME take the first swig. May as well considering how you flat out gave up on your team. Just another tag-along coattail rider who will be carried deep into the game.
9) CHELSEA (2,8,8,10,5,7,6) - Major drop. Talking about a Michael boot to immunity winner Jay with Alicia and Christina present was idiotic. Even a muttonhead like Jay was able to figure out what's happening. If Kim didn't smack you then, I'm sure she wanted to at TC when you add "insult to injury" and talk about players having more than one alliance. Last but not least, Leif shows understandable excitement FINALLY getting his first food reward and she displays pathetic sportsmanship with, "Shut the ____ up." But hey, nothing that a couple of plastic boobies can't compensate for. Sad but true.
10) GREG (11,12,15,14,13,11,9) - Without any question the primary reason for the fragmentation of this season's male cast is the HII Colton was gifted. But coming in at second place is this buffoon wreaking havoc everywhere he's been (which has been mostly with the men.) How could anyone consider an aligment or a plan of action with someone as erratic as Tarzan??? And I'm not getting why Greg would think Chelsea has a beef with the surgeon who gave her the fake boobs...there's millions of male viewers I'm pretty sure feel otherwise.
BOOTED) MICHAEL (7,11,9,9,8,9,8) - DUH, what a shock. *snort* I'm sure the opponents of the Anti-Darwin Syndrome will say he brought it upon himself, or go into a lengthy interpretation of spinning Charles Darwin's methodology of thinking when he wrote about "Survival of the Fittest" to mean smart and brillant...Yadda, Yadda, Yadda, Blah, Blah, Blah. In the final analysis it doesn't matter how Charles Darwin, Aruba, or anyone else on these Boards interprets "Survival of the Fittest." What matters is how those voting him out interpret it. Bottomline...Michael was NOT booted because of his "genius" level or "brillance" of the game. He was voted out because of his physical presence and being a challenge threat. Consequently, THAT'S how "Survival of the Fittest," i.e. Anti-Darwin Syndrome victim plays out in Survivor whether you wish to accept this evidence or not.