The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Final"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Hicksi 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-02-04, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hicksi Click to send private message to Hicksi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Final"
Local TV in Australia is advertising that they're running the series final of Survivor next Saturday.

We get your Thursday episode aired here the following Tuesday, but they're saying that they'll also be airing the final Saturday.

Now, Australia's a few hours ahead, so it's Friday Afternoon when you see the Thursday night episodes...

BUT, is Survivor finishing this Thursday in USofA? Seems a bit soon to me.
Or have our TV Execs gotten muddled?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Final mrpink 05-02-04 1
 RE: Survivor Final tribephyl 05-02-04 2
 RE: Survivor Final nattynats 05-02-04 3
   RE: Survivor Final Hicksi 05-02-04 4
       RE: Survivor Final tribephyl 05-03-04 5
           RE: Survivor Final geg6 05-03-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrpink 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-04, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrpink Click to send private message to mrpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Final"
I checked the tv guide and the summary for the Saturday night episode says,

" The original field of 18 All-Stars continues to narrow as the promise of $1 million edges closer. Who will be the 14th contestant voted off Survivor All-Stars?"

So this obviously isn't the final. We'll probably get to see the final early next week - a few days after usa sees it.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-02-04, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Final"
I just added a thread reporting the actual dates for All-Stars' finale week.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID4/2496.shtml.

As it stands, you Aussies should be seeing the finale 6 days after us.

But you can call me tribe. S7ABCABP Winner
"I just had to get those guys comfortable riding the big banana. And they did." King Dicque(RIP)

nattynats 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-02-04, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nattynats Click to send private message to nattynats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Final"
On Saturday night, we'll get the second last episode, and the finale on Monday.

So we are in for a big Survivor week - Tuesday (normal ep) wher Shii goes bye-bye, then Saturday we'll see who goes from F5 to F4, with the Monday (or so I've been led to believe) the finale and reunion eps.....

Bring it on!!!!

Hicksi 4 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-04, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hicksi Click to send private message to Hicksi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Final"
Sorry all. Looks like it's only an hour on Saturday, Australian time.

SO, by Tuesday afternoon (our time) it'll be over. which probably means that we get the whole 3 hours next tuesday night.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-04, 02:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor Final"
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-04 AT 03:00 AM (EST)

Actually, or moreso ... Usually the only reason the show is 2 hours is because of the after-show get together.

The last episode is 1 hour long then after they name the winner we get 1 more hour of a "sit-n-chat".
Hosted by JP, it can be fun.
(Specially if he's dissapointed in the season. Like we all are.)
In OZ, you may not get the "whole" finale.
Just the final episode.

You'll know the winner, but you probably won't hear about the engagement.
That's all.
No Biggie

At least this gives more credence to the hour-long timeslot.

But you can call me tribe. S7ABCABP Winner
"I just had to get those guys comfortable riding the big banana. And they did." King Dicque(RIP)

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-04, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor Final"
Actually, I'm positive that the finale episode is a 2 hour episode with the live 1 hour reunion show providing a third hour of DAW-ness for our A$$es. I know this because I always throw a big party at my house for the finale and since it's aired on a Sunday night, I'm the only one who gets to see the reunion because my friends and co-workers leave after the winner is revealed so they can get up for work.

I see no reason those in the land of Oz should not see the entire three hour show. It's just that the reunion portion will (obviously) not be live.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •