The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe Lis..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-23-12, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-12 AT 01:10 AM (EST)

Great job with getting the thread going so soon, Aruba.

Everyone's list is starting to look the same, so I am going to mix things up and post a strictly FAVORITES list instead of factoring in game play and the edit.

Now that the virus is gone, I feel like this cast can really shine again. It also is perfect that it is a 6-6 tie at merge.

So, ideally in the order of who I would like to see win...

1. CHELSEA - As soon as it stopped being men vs. women, her story stopped. Is that all? Maybe. Or Maybe not. We'll see. Camera still finds her A LOT. And there is still this.

Enough said.

2. TROY - The intro called the new Salani alliance the "dominant" alliance. Coincidence? Probably not. He is the most entertaining player in confessional. Often times, the best confessional players are jerks. Not this time. Loved the celebration after clinching the RC.

3. JONAS - It seems like this guy has the quote of the week nearly every week. His comment about Karma getting Colton was clearly this week's. We found out this episode why he couldn't make any moves on Colton. By his own words, he doesn't trust Lief, and we now know he can't trust Tarzan. I was pumped for the chance to see Jonas step out from the shadow and call the shots. Too bad it never had a chance.

4. CHRISTINA - Sure, I may have wanted her to stick up for herself, but anyone who typically gives people credit for scrambling should give Christina MEGA props here. She did WHATEVER it took to keep herself in the game, and put up with as cruel treatment as we have ever seen on this show. Colton actually said it himself at the end. She will do anything to survive. She's also a babe with a great personality too.

5. SABRINA - She remains part of the show even when she is not part of the story. She has no weaknesses that I can see, and I can think of no reason to not pull for her.

6. KIM - Seems like a good woman, who similar to Sabrina has no noticeable weaknesses. Her edit has really picked up the last couple episodes after being fairly quiet at the outset. Not the greatest in confessional, but she comes off as real. Really, the biggest difference between her and Sabrina's current position is that Sabrina's HII was for someone else while the one Kim found is for her.

7. JAY - The reverse of Chelsea, his edit has really picked up since the tribal switch. Now let's see if the women stick with him and Troy. The edit suggests they do.

8. KAT - Is on the show so we can laugh at her stupidity and because she looks good in a bikini. She had her biggest episode of season this past week. She might get a trip to the Finals as a goat.

9. Michael - The edit gave him a fair share of on and off camera comments. I am curious as to his position now. As the strongest man left, he is my odds on favorite to be the first boot post merge.

10. Lief - And the meek shall inherit the earth... not this time.

11. Tarzan - It seems like he is beginning to implode. Maybe he thinks a FTC with Alicia would be his only chance at winning. Otherwise, I have no clue why he would battle with Jonas to keep her. The previews almost suggest he is trying to make himself into a goat in the hopes of catching a ride to the Finals, ala Phillip. I don't see it in the edit though.

12. Alicia - She had moved up my list, but I was WAY OFF. What is up with special ed teachers? Don't they handle kids with special needs? Every special ed teacher I've ever known were like some of the nicest human beings I've ever met. Where do they get these people from? Who would entrust their child with special needs with this byotch? It isn't a defense, but Alicia isn't the first person we've seen get some power and then immediately start treating people like crap. It is the cardinal sin of Survivor, right next to getting cocky. It is too bad that the timetable couldn't allow for a boot at TC. If Alicia would have followed Colton home after being so cruel to Christina, thinking it didn't matter because she was going home, then it would have been one of the greatest episodes of all time.

NO JURY FOR YOU

Kourtney - who?
Nina - whuh?
Matt - Loved this episode.
Bill - ditto
Monica - yummy mummy
Colton - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... Who can blame his appendix for no longer wanting any association with the rest of him? I think the season is 10 times more interesting now that this edit SUCK is gone. The bad news is that unless MB has given up on returning players, (doubtful), we will certainly be seeing Colton again.

>

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe Lis...   Aruba     03-22-12       
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   dabo     03-22-12     1  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     03-23-12     2  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   dabo     03-23-12     3  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-23-12     4  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   SpotTheDiffference     03-23-12     5  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   jasonkola     03-23-12     6  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-23-12     8  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     03-23-12     11  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-24-12     13  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-24-12     15  
                         RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-24-12     21  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-23-12     7  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     03-23-12     9  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   dabo     03-23-12     10  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-24-12     14  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-24-12     12  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-24-12     16  
         Answers   michel     03-24-12     18  
             RE: Answers   Aruba     03-25-12     29  
                 RE: Answers   michel     03-25-12     32  
                     RE: Answers   Aruba     03-25-12     39  
                         RE: Answers   michel     03-25-12     40  
                             RE: Answers   Aruba     03-25-12     41  
                                 RE: Answers   michel     03-25-12     42  
                                     RE: Answers   Aruba     03-26-12     44  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   garyc     03-24-12     17  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     03-24-12     19  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-24-12     20  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     03-24-12     24  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-25-12     31  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   Toban     03-24-12     25  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   dabo     03-24-12     27  
                         RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-25-12     28  
                             RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-25-12     30  
                                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-25-12     33  
                                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   dabo     03-25-12     34  
                                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-25-12     37  
                                         RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-27-12     53  
                                             RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-27-12     55  
                                             RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-27-12     56  
                                             RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-27-12     57  
                                             RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-27-12     60  
                                             RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-28-12     62  
                                             RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-28-12     65  
                             RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     03-25-12     35  
                                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   dabo     03-25-12     36  
                                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-25-12     38  
                             RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   dabo     03-26-12     43  
                                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-26-12     45  
                                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   dabo     03-26-12     46  
                                         RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-26-12     47  
                                             RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     03-26-12     48  
                                             RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   dabo     03-27-12     49  
                                             RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   SpotTheDiffference     03-27-12     50  
                                             RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   dabo     03-27-12     52  
                                             RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-27-12     54  
                                             RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   dabo     03-27-12     58  
                                             RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-27-12     59  
                                             RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   dabo     03-27-12     61  
                                             RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-28-12     64  
                                             RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   dabo     03-28-12     66  
                                             RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   Toban     03-27-12     51  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   PepeLePew13     03-24-12     22  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-24-12     23  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 6 Love/Loathe...   PepeLePew13     03-24-12     26  
   Tallies   dabo     03-28-12     63  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •