The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TJ's handling of the disturbance at breakfast"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Mq 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-22-05, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mq Click to send private message to Mq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TJ's handling of the disturbance at breakfast"
I'm new to your chat room and I probably don't fit the average demographic for the show since I'm male and 60 but I wanted to comment on what happened to TJ the other day as a result of her standing up and politely asking the noisy couple behind them to quiet down. In my opinion what she did was exactly the right thing to do while some of the other girls just sat there and giggled and then behaved so righteously at the Board Of Review. Not ONE of those other girls had the courage to stand up and restore a peaceful ambiance to their breakfast surroundings, nor did a single one of the other girls give any comfort to TJ at the Board Of Review. And for this they were rewarded!!? THEY should have been chastised for not having the courage to stand up for a certain level of expected civility in the restaurant and certainly for showing a lack of compassion with TJ. How self centered can they be? What they did to her that day was just terrible.
TJ should have been praised for taking the inititive, which NONE of the other girls displayed, to diplomaticly restore some semblence of peace to their group breakfast. I thought Ronda was dead wrong on this one.
My wife got me watching your show and I like it, there are many good lessons to be taken from it for all of us. I do think they ALL came down on TJ improperly and I wish there was some way she could know that many of us agreed with what she did. She's come a long way if you ask me.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TJ's handling of the disturbanc... Amalfi coast girl 11-22-05 1
 RE: TJ's handling of the disturbanc... Bebo 11-22-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Amalfi coast girl 396 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-22-05, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Amalfi%20coast%20girl Click to send private message to Amalfi%20coast%20girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TJ's handling of the disturbance at breakfast"
just a quick note: This post should be on the individual houseguest forum.

Additionally, this would be best added to an open topic. When you see the other forum you will find an open thread on this issue.

Many of us have praised TJ for the reasons that your outlined above. You have many others here that have similar views.

Also, It is nice to have another man join the board. Welcome. Please continue to share your views.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-22-05, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TJ's handling of the disturbance at breakfast"
Already being discussed here, as well as on the Individual Houseguest forum.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •