The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A Delicous Hawkeye 10 (Episode 4)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-28-04, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A Delicous Hawkeye 10 (Episode 4)"
LAST EDITED ON 07-28-04 AT 11:12 PM (EST)

Yeah, I know that was a pretty lame title, but what can I say? I can say sorry for how terrible these questions are, I did my best with only seeing the episode once (Thanks VCR)

1. One of the first things out of Mirna's mouth is that she deals with dispicable people. She also calls Colin a criminal in the airport. Is colin really a criminal, and if so, what is he guilty of?

2. The Wonder Twins say they have strengths. What are they, if any?

3.Throughout the episode, the racers had on their cold weather russian gear. Phil with his big coat, chip and that funny hat, among others. Did you have a favorite accessory, and which team needs help getting dressed? (Im a teenage girl you had to expect a question about clothes!)

4. Brandon and Nicole did the Hockey Detour, because the Vodka was against their faith. Whats so wrong with a little alcohol in the faith?

5. God this, God, that. I dont got any specific quotes or anything, but it sounded as all the teams think God is on their side. Which team really has God on their side? Charla/Mirna, who still are trying to prove to us little people can do stuff, or is God with Brandon/Nicole? Or maybe another team?

6. Where was the yield this round? Was the fight to get to the yield so brutal it couldnt be shown on tv? Speaking of dissapearancing acts, Where were the BM's, Wonder Twins, and the old people this leg of the race?

7.Marshall and Lance mentioned heavy people having knee problems. Im a skinny person and I had knee problems. Which has nothing to do with the question. They also like to complain about people just trying to help. How far did they actually walk, and why do these guys hate foreigners so much?

8. Mmmm nothing is as high class as caviar. Why did the pagent girls have such a problem with the seafood (its considered seafood, right?) and why is colin (and most of the men) a sissy for not stepping up? (I know calling colin a sissy isint too nice, would girly man work better? Im trying to learn to be a basher Im just too nice ) But anyways, How long did it really take to eat 2 lbs of fish eggs?

9. "We beat the twins at an eating contest!" said one of the bowling moms, what else could the BM's beat the twins at?

10. When Charla/Mirna got to the pitstop, as always, Mirna went to give phil a hug but not right away. I could have sworn phil said "Youre gonna hug me?" like he was expecting it. After Mirna hugs phil so much, whats going to be her next move?

Bounus (I cant spell this word right, I would flunk getting points on spelling tests as a kid because of it. Its like Wednesday, I never know when its spelled right.)

1. When in the airport, B/N were using the phone and a quick shot was done to the escalators, where there were people all in white. Who were they and did anyone else notice the "Ahhh" Music in the shot? Like they were holy? Im confused.

Oh and for a second bonus, anybody missing Alison yet? You eat PB&J for a whole week if you do.

Enjoy some fancy caviar with a shot or two, and some juice on the side it might help the caviar go down

Awesome J Slice Creation 2003

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A Delicous Hawkeye 10 (Episode ... Molaholic 07-29-04 1
 RE: A Delicous Hawkeye 10 (Episode ... Draco Malfoy 07-29-04 2
 RE: A Delicous Hawkeye 10 (Episode ... Estee 07-29-04 3
 RE: A Delicous Hawkeye 10 (Episode ... memacmur 07-29-04 4
 RE: A Delicous Hawkeye 10 (Episode ... TeamJoisey 07-29-04 5
 RE: A Delicous Hawkeye 10 (Episode ... dajaki 07-30-04 6
 RE: A Delicous Hawkeye 10 (Episode ... kpod 08-01-04 7
   RE: A Delicous Hawkeye 10 (Episode ... TeamJoisey 08-02-04 8
 RE: A Delicous Hawkeye 10 (Episode ... mikey 08-02-04 9
 RE: A Delicous Hawkeye 10 (Episode ... rileybbfan 08-02-04 10
 RE: A Delicous Hawkeye 10 (Episode ... newsomewayne 08-03-04 11
   RE: A Delicous Hawkeye 10 (Episode ... Steen 08-04-04 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-29-04, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A Delicous Hawkeye 10 (Episode 4)"
1. One of the first things out of Mirna's mouth is that she deals with dispicable people. She also calls Colin a criminal in the airport. Is colin really a criminal, and if so, what is he guilty of? Guilty of impersonating a man without a brain.

2. The Wonder Twins say they have strengths. What are they, if any? Leading unsuspecting males around by their noses (or maybe another body bit...)

3.Throughout the episode, the racers had on their cold weather russian gear. Phil with his big coat, chip and that funny hat, among others. Did you have a favorite accessory, and which team needs help getting dressed? (Im a teenage girl you had to expect a question about clothes!) Charla's oversized hockey jersey ... priceless!

4. Brandon and Nicole did the Hockey Detour, because the Vodka was against their faith. Whats so wrong with a little alcohol in the faith? Booze may make Brandon actually make a decision on his own.

5. God this, God, that. I dont got any specific quotes or anything, but it sounded as all the teams think God is on their side. Which team really has God on their side? Charla/Mirna, who still are trying to prove to us little people can do stuff, or is God with Brandon/Nicole? Or maybe another team? God is on Dennis/Erika's side, since He eliminated them first, saving them from the embarrasment of being among the Idiots On Parade.

6. Where was the yield this round? Was the fight to get to the yield so brutal it couldnt be shown on tv? Speaking of dissapearancing acts, Where were the BM's, Wonder Twins, and the old people this leg of the race? The Yield was in the "WC" at the resturant, but Nicole 'fumigated' it so nobody could enter without a HazMat suit.

7.Marshall and Lance mentioned heavy people having knee problems. Im a skinny person and I had knee problems. Which has nothing to do with the question. They also like to complain about people just trying to help. How far did they actually walk, and why do these guys hate foreigners so much? "Stupid Is as Stupid Does"

8. Mmmm nothing is as high class as caviar. Why did the pagent girls have such a problem with the seafood (its considered seafood, right?) and why is colin (and most of the men) a sissy for not stepping up? (I know calling colin a sissy isint too nice, would girly man work better? Im trying to learn to be a basher Im just too nice ) But anyways, How long did it really take to eat 2 lbs of fish eggs? It took six hours .. unfortunately, caviar has a shelf-life of five hours. So now all caviar gourmets will be confined to the porcelin throne for the duration of the pit stop.

9. "We beat the twins at an eating contest!" said one of the bowling moms, what else could the BM's beat the twins at? A Philimator look-alike contest.

10. When Charla/Mirna got to the pitstop, as always, Mirna went to give phil a hug but not right away. I could have sworn phil said "Youre gonna hug me?" like he was expecting it. After Mirna hugs phil so much, whats going to be her next move? She's going after Jeff Probst and Anderson Cooper, to make the Reality Host Trifecta.

Bounus (I cant spell this word right, I would flunk getting points on spelling tests as a kid because of it. Its like Wednesday, I never know when its spelled right.) funny, you spelled Wednesday correctly, but made "bonus" sound like the clinical term for one's tookus

1. When in the airport, B/N were using the phone and a quick shot was done to the escalators, where there were people all in white. Who were they and did anyone else notice the "Ahhh" Music in the shot? Like they were holy? Im confused. Obviously, they were the Buenas Aires contingent of the Holy Sisterhood of Phil Phenatics.

Oh and for a second bonus, anybody missing Alison yet? You eat PB&J for a whole week if you do. If it's PB&J with cream cheese, you're on!

A.S.S. PTB Red Points CONSOLATION winner
sigpic a GeorgiaBelle creation MMIV

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-04, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A Delicous Hawkeye 10 (Episode 4)"
LAST EDITED ON 07-29-04 AT 09:39 AM (EST)

>1. One of the first things
>out of Mirna's mouth is
>that she deals with dispicable
>people. She also calls Colin
>a criminal in the airport.
>Is colin really a criminal,
>and if so, what is
>he guilty of? Living in Corpus Christi, the bastige.

>2. The Wonder Twins say they
>have strengths. What are they,
>if any? I was really hoping they would go in the WC, switch clothes, and let the other twin finish.

>3.Throughout the episode, the racers had
>on their cold weather russian
>gear. Phil with his big
>coat, chip and that funny
>hat, among others. Did you
>have a favorite accessory, and
>which team needs help getting
>dressed? (Im a teenage girl
>you had to expect a
>question about clothes!) Anything that covers up the ginormous guts of Chip, Marshall, and Lance is my favorite.

>4. Brandon and Nicole did the
>Hockey Detour, because the Vodka
>was against their faith. Whats
>so wrong with a little
>alcohol in the faith? Well, it burnth when it geth in your eyeth.
>
>5. God this, God, that. I
>dont got any specific quotes
>or anything, but it sounded
>as all the teams think
>God is on their side.
>Which team really has God
>on their side? Charla/Mirna, who
>still are trying to prove
>to us little people can
>do stuff, or is God
>with Brandon/Nicole? Or maybe another
>team? Definitely not the viewers who keep watching this.

>6. Where was the yield this
>round? Was the fight to
>get to the yield so
>brutal it couldnt be shown
>on tv? Speaking of dissapearancing
>acts, Where were the BM's,
>Wonder Twins, and the old
>people this leg of the
>race? They went looking for TAR4's 3rd place team, whose names I can't be bothered to remember. Did they ever make it home?

>7.Marshall and Lance mentioned heavy people
>having knee problems. Im a
>skinny person and I had
>knee problems. Which has nothing
>to do with the question.
>They also like to complain
>about people just trying to
>help. How far did they
>actually walk, and why do
>these guys hate foreigners so
>much? Considering these guys rarely walk any further than from the recliner to the fridge, any mild exertion could have disastrous results.

>8. Mmmm nothing is as high
>class as caviar. Why did
>the pagent girls have such
>a problem with the seafood
>(its considered seafood, right?) and
>why is colin (and most
>of the men) a sissy
>for not stepping up? (I
>know calling colin a sissy
>isint too nice, would girly
>man work better? Im trying
>to learn to be a
>basher Im just too nice
>) But anyways, How long
>did it really take to
>eat 2 lbs of fish
>eggs? Interesting note: Bob and Joyce's arrival at the palace? Aired live. That's how long it took

>9. "We beat the twins at
>an eating contest!" said one
>of the bowling moms, what
>else could the BM's beat
>the twins at? Convincing people that they are actual, living human beings and not evil pod people.

>10. When Charla/Mirna got to the
>pitstop, as always, Mirna went
>to give phil a hug
>but not right away. I
>could have sworn phil said
>"Youre gonna hug me?" like
>he was expecting it. After
>Mirna hugs phil so much,
>whats going to be her
>next move? A re-enactment of Rupert and Laura's happy reunion.

>Bounus: When in the airport, B/N
>were using the phone and
>a quick shot was done
>to the escalators, where there
>were people all in white.
>Who were they and did
>anyone else notice the "Ahhh"
>Music in the shot? Like
>they were holy? Im confused. I was hoping one of them would be Sister Julia, Child of God, to cook dinner for them all.

>Oh and for a second bonus,
>anybody missing Alison yet? You
>eat PB&J for a whole
>week if you do. I'm still trying to convince myself that her participation was just a bad dream.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-04, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: A Delicous Hawkeye 10 (Episode 4)"
1. One of the first things out of Mirna's mouth is that she deals with dispicable people.

Now that you mention it, Mirna does kind of sound like Daffy when she gets worked up.

She also calls Colin a criminal in the airport. Is colin really a criminal,

Yes.

and if so, what is he guilty of?

Multiple trespass into private television time with intent to DAW.

2. The Wonder Twins say they have strengths. What are they,
if any?

'Super Annoyance Powers -- activate!'
'What do you mean, 'activate'? We've never been able to turn them off.'

3.Throughout the episode, the racers had on their cold weather russian gear. Phil with his big coat, chip and that funny hat, among others. Did you have a favorite accessory, and
which team needs help getting dressed?

While I realize the contrast, color clash, and sheer personality rub may offend a large number of people, I think for the raw amount of attention it draws to the wearer, Mirna is the single best accessory. Of course, that means Charla needs serious help getting dressed.

4. Brandon and Nicole did the Hockey Detour, because the Vodka was against their faith. Whats so wrong with a little
alcohol in the faith?

If Brandon and Nicole wouldn't do it, then alcohol just doesn't play a part in any branch of Christianity or the Bible itself, because they would never, ever show any hypocrisy in comparing their beliefs to their actions. That's just not the Christian way. Kind of makes me wonder how they got on this show...

5. God this, God, that. I dont got any specific quotes
or anything, but it sounded as all the teams think God is on their side. Which team really has God on their side? Charla/Mirna, who still are trying to prove to us little people can do stuff, or is God with Brandon/Nicole? Or maybe another
team?

There is no positively-oriented supreme being involved with reality television, but his opposite number does head up the FOX programming department.

6. Where was the yield this round?

At the bottom of a 2kg bowl of caviar.

Was the fight to get to the yield so brutal it couldnt be shown on tv?

After the Roadblock? You bet.

Speaking of dissapearancing acts, Where were the BM's,
Wonder Twins, and the old people this leg of the race?

Going after the Yield. (None of them made it past the two thousandth spoonful.)

7.Marshall and Lance mentioned heavy people having knee problems. Im a skinny person and I had knee problems. Which has nothing to do with the question. They also like to complain
about people just trying to help. How far did they actually walk,

Only seven blocks, but some very helpful locals rolled them the rest of the way.

and why do these guys hate foreigners so much?

...have you ever been to Texas? Most people there consider Nebraska to be a foreign country filled with undesirable visitors. And they're not so sure about Houston, either.

8. Mmmm nothing is as high class as caviar. Why did the pagent girls have such a problem with the seafood (its considered seafood, right?)

Ummm... models? Eating? Fundamental lack of concept compatibility? Hello?

and why is colin (and most of the men) a sissy for not stepping up?

Three words: 'Eggs don't bleed.'

But anyways, How long did it really take to eat 2 lbs of fish
eggs?

According to my subjective clock: six years, three months, one week, eighteen hours, and two seconds. Plus three minutes for throwing up.

9. "We beat the twins at an eating contest!" said one
of the bowling moms, what else could the BM's beat
the twins at?

Any walk to the check-in mat. (I said walk, Kami & Karli.)

10. When Charla/Mirna got to the pitstop, as always, Mirna went to give phil a hug but not right away. I could have sworn phil said "Youre gonna hug me?" like he was expecting it. After
Mirna hugs phil so much, whats going to be her next move?

Getting his restraining order invalidated.

1. When in the airport, B/N were using the phone and a quick shot was done to the escalators, where there were people all in white. Who were they

Part of the current Detour: a spiritual challenge where the teams would have to take 'High Road' or 'Low Road'. Brandon and Nicole chose to burrow.

and did anyone else notice the "Ahhh" Music in the shot? Like they were holy? Im confused.

Don't worry: CBS just got to the point where they have to steal from Joe Schmo 2.

Oh and for a second bonus, anybody missing Alison yet?

No, but I've been firing from very short range.

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-29-04, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: A Delicous Hawkeye 10 (Episode 4)"
1. One of the first things out of Mirna's mouth is that she deals with dispicable people. She also calls Colin a criminal in the airport.
Is colin really a criminal, and if so, what is he guilty of?

Yes. He is guilty of impersonating someone with a personality. Actually, upon further deliberation, he has been found not guilty.

Swimming when not required. It's a definite DAW strength

3.Throughout the episode, the racers had on their cold weather russian gear. Phil with his big coat, chip and that funny hat, among others. Did you have a favorite accessory, and which team needs help getting dressed? (Im a teenage girl you had to expect a question about clothes!)

Phil's tan. He looked completely out of place in snowy St. Petersburg.

As for the team that needs help getting dressed, it would have to be Charla and Mirna, as Charla needed a better fitting hockey outfit, and Mirna was missing the bullseys on her facemask!

4. Brandon and Nicole did the Hockey Detour, because the Vodka was against their faith. Whats so wrong with a little alcohol in the faith?

Nothing. My favorite churches offer wine with communion. And if you ever start drinking with Russians, you certainly need faith that you'll survive to see the next day. Trust me.

5. God this, God, that. I dont got any specific quotes or anything, but it sounded as all the teams think God is on their side. Which team really has God on their side? Charla/Mirna, who still are trying to prove to us little people can do stuff, or is God with Brandon/Nicole? Or maybe another team?

I think God is on the viewers side, what with Alison and Donny having been yanked from the airwaves early!

6. Where was the yield this round? Was the fight to get to the yield so brutal it couldnt be shown on tv? Speaking of dissapearancing acts, Where were the BM's, Wonder Twins, and the old people this leg of the race?

The yield was allegedly on the boat. But no one could see it because when Charla and Mirna were hiding from the other teams, they inadvertently blocked it from view. The BM's and Wonder Twins were running a little behind everyone, while Bob and Joyce were receiving instructions on how to come off sounding like a happy, 'ahhh, so sweet' with the producers.

7.Marshall and Lance mentioned heavy people having knee problems. Im a skinny person and I had knee problems. Which has nothing to do with the question.
Well, my wife is a whopping 120 lbs and has knee problems too. Which just shows how good Lance and Marshall are at being wrong.

They also like to complain about people just trying to help. How far did they actually walk, and why do these guys hate foreigners so much?

They probably walked a whole 1.5 miles. They hate foreigners because they all would make more upstanding citizens than they do.

8. Mmmm nothing is as high class as caviar. Why did the pagent girls have such a problem with the seafood (its considered seafood, right?) and why is colin (and most of the men) a sissy for not stepping up? (I know calling colin a sissy isint too nice, would girly man work better? Im trying to learn to be a basher Im just too nice ) But anyways, How long did it really take to eat 2 lbs of fish eggs?

The pageant girls had difficulty because they weren't allowed to use their Belimic abilities mid-way through the binge. That and they accidentally stopped in at McDonald's just outside the Roadblock and were all filled up on their shared Chicken McNugget.

Girly Man is definitely better in my opionion, but we should really ask Governer Arnold. He didn't attempt the challenge because he thought it would be more fun to harrass his partner about doing something he couldn't do either.

Total time for the pageant girls: 4 hours, 26 minutes, 12 seconds.

Combined time for all other teams: 48 minutes.

9. "We beat the twins at an eating contest!" said one of the bowling moms, what else could the BM's beat the twins at?

Bowling for Columbine. Err, bowling.

10. When Charla/Mirna got to the pitstop, as always, Mirna went to give phil a hug but not right away. I could have sworn phil said "Youre gonna hug me?" like he was expecting it. After
Mirna hugs phil so much, whats going to be her next move?

I think she's going to try and check if the man-boobs are still there...

Bounus (I cant spell this word right, I would flunk getting points on spelling tests as a kid because of it. Its like Wednesday, I never know when its spelled right.)

1. When in the airport, B/N were using the phone and a quick shot was done to the escalators, where there were people all in white. Who were they and did anyone else notice the "Ahhh" Music in the shot? Like they were holy? Im confused.

I'm guessing they were nuns, or perhaps just representatives from the local clothes-washing guild. The sound and camera crews probably editted in the "Ahhh" music because they were so desperately hoping some of the racers would clean their soiled race clothes.

Oh and for a second bonus, anybody missing Alison yet? You eat PB&J for a whole week if you do.

Not in the least.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-29-04, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: A Delicous Hawkeye 10 (Episode 4)"
LAST EDITED ON 07-29-04 AT 03:52 PM (EST)

1) ... Is Colin really a criminal, and if so, what is he guilty of?

He’s guilty of identity theft for impersonating a human.

They are able to swim short, shallow distances in their underwear,
held up only by their wildly-protuding nipples.

3. Did you have a favorite accessory, and which team needs help getting dressed?

The doughboys need help getting dressed,
because cheap cotton can only stretch so far.
My favorite accessory is Charla.
God’s Favorite Accessory is Nicole.

4. Brandon and Nicole did the Hockey Detour, because the Vodka was against their faith.
Whats so wrong with a little alcohol in the faith?

They were afraid it was rubbing alcohol,
and being good Christians, they’re not allowed any rubbing.

5. God this, God, that. I dont got any specific quotes or anything,
but it sounded as all the teams think God is on their side.
Which team really has God on their side?

God is with Dennis and Erika, of course.
They were the first to escape the Hell that is TAR.

6. Where was the yield this round?
Speaking of dissapearing acts, Where were the BM’s,
Wonder Twins, and the old people this leg of the race?

The missing teams just weren’t able to compete
with the others in petty bickering, and were edited out.

The yield is on Phil’s boxer shorts, as a way to delay Mirna.

7. Marshall and Lance... How far did they actually walk,
and why do these guys hate foreigners so much?

Anything beyond the refrigerator is a long walk for these guys,
who hate foreigners after a tragic burrito incident.

8. Mmmm nothing is as high class as caviar.
Why did the pageant girls have such a problem with
the seafood and why is colin a sissy for not
stepping up? But anyways, How long did it really
take to eat 2 lbs of fish eggs?

It took two hours because, well,
that salty, slimy stuff just didn’t taste as good
as a pageant judge’s uh, salty slimy stuff.
And two pounds of salty, slimy stuff?
That’s like doing the whole Los Angeles Lakers,
or Ron Jeremy.

By the way, Colin’s not a sissy, or he would
have wanted Christie to snowball.
Like they did with Los Angeles Lakers.
And Ron Jeremy.

9. “We beat the twins at an eating contest!” said one of the bowling moms,
what else could the BM’s beat the twins at?

Hockey, vodka-swilling and Taxicab Deathmatch Wrasslin’ with Chip.

10. After Mirna hugs Phil so much, whats going to be her next move?

Frottage.

Bonus 1. When in the airport, B/N were using the phone and a quick shot
was done to the escalators, where there were people all in white.
Who were they and did anyone else notice the “Ahhh” Music in the shot?
Like they were holy? I'm confused.

It was a road company of The Sound of Music warming up their vocal cords.
Or some very cleverly disguised Hare Krishna beggars.

Bonus 2. Are you still missing Alison?
Yes, but my aim is getting better.

Edited because I forgot to answer one!

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-30-04, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: A Delicous Hawkeye 10 (Episode 4)"
1. One of the first things out of Mirna's mouth is that she deals with dispicable people. She also calls Colin a criminal in the airport. Is colin really a criminal, and if so, what is he guilty of?
Colin is guilty of having a bad hair day everyday!

Ummm, they do well coordinating their wardrobes.

I really loved the caviar that was hanging off Christie's lips. Better than a lip-piercing anyday.

Nothing. But I think it was a good call. If Nicole had a shot of Vodka followed by 1 kg of caviar, we would have seen the entire contents of her stomach in record time.

God is with Jerry Bruckheimer. He's making millions and will pick up another Emmy.

I haven't seen the yield anywhere. It's a total mystery to me. The BMs, Wonder Twins and old folks got lost and ended up in St. Petersburg, Florida.

7.Marshall and Lance mentioned heavy people having knee problems. Im a skinny person and I had knee problems. Which has nothing to do with the question. They also like to complain about people just trying to help. How far did they actually walk, and why do these guys hate foreigners so much?
They walked all 26 miles of the Russian marathon route. They hate foreigners because foreigners hate them.

The pageant girls have trained their bodies to consume 2.2 lbs. of food in a week, not in one sitting.

Absolutely nothing.

10. When Charla/Mirna got to the pitstop, as always, Mirna went to give phil a hug but not right away. I could have sworn phil said "Youre gonna hug me?" like he was expecting it. After Mirna hugs phil so much, whats going to be her next move?
Moving in with him and kicking out his wife and kids.

Bonus (I cant spell this word right, I would flunk getting points on spelling tests as a kid because of it. Its like Wednesday, I never know when its spelled right.)

The people were either nuns or nurses from the Catholic hospital.

kpod 125 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-01-04, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kpod Click to send private message to kpod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: A Delicous Hawkeye 10 (Episode 4)"
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-04 AT 02:31 PM (EST)

Colin is guilty of the high crime of Not Getting Along with the Designated Darling Competitor(s), in this case Charla and Mirna. Also known as the "Don't You Dare Screw Rupert Rule".

Their sense of self-righteousness (as if we didn't have enough of that on this show already). Also, it would not shock me to learn that one of them can turn themselves spontaneously into liquid.

I exercise my Constitutional right as an adult male to not answer this question.

Ask the people of Utah.

God is on the only side He can be on... Phil's.

Someone claimed to have spotted it on the ship, but I'm still sticking with the production-truck-because-no-one-could-figure-out-how-to-use-it theory. The three trailing teams were in the Land of Hopelessly Behind which overtakes racers from time to time. See for example Steve and Josh from last season.

(ETA: Those father/child teams run together way too much.)

7. ... How far did they actually walk, and why do these guys hate foreigners so much?

I was going to say "a mile for a Camel", but I'm hoping that will be next week. The hate of foreigners is actually a self-loathing in disguise... they know full well that they're foreigners this entire race.

8. Mmmm nothing is as high class as caviar. Why did the pagent girls have such a problem with the seafood (its considered seafood, right?)

Actually, caviar in large enough amounts is considered a Weapon of Mass Destruction. Why do you think the Soviets were such a threat to the world back in the day?

Jeopardy. Football. And most anything in between.

10. ... After Mirna hugs phil so much, whats going to be her next move?

"I will not be ignored, Phil."

Actually, that was the voting panel for the Emmy awards.

Oh and for a second bonus, anybody missing Alison yet?

Who?

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-02-04, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: A Delicous Hawkeye 10 (Episode 4)"

LOL at "I will not be ignored, Phil."

Best Hawkeye answer of the week.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-02-04, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: A Delicous Hawkeye 10 (Episode 4)"
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-04 AT 10:40 PM (EST)

No time to do all 10 this week, so I'll pick one:

A. They were the casting directors for TAR 5
B. They were electors for George W. Bush
C. They were "flying nuns" from the hanggliding detour in the previous episode

rileybbfan 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-02-04, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rileybbfan Click to send private message to rileybbfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: A Delicous Hawkeye 10 (Episode 4)"
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-04 AT 11:13 PM (EST)

>LAST EDITED ON 07-28-04
>AT 11:12 PM (EST)

>
>Yeah, I know that was a
>pretty lame title, but what
>can I say? I can
>say sorry for how terrible
>these questions are, I did
>my best with only seeing
>the episode once (Thanks VCR)
>
>
>1. One of the first things out of Mirna's mouth is
>that she deals with dispicable people. She also calls Colin
>a criminal in the airport. Is colin really a criminal,
>and if so, what is he guilty of?
>
Not finding Mirna/Schmirna attractive

>2. The Wonder Twins say they have strengths. What are they,
>if any? Standing their ground against Chip, but of course
>3.Throughout the episode, the racers had on their cold weather russian gear. Phil with his big coat, chip and that funny
>hat, among others. Did you have a favorite accessory, and
>which team needs help getting dressed? (Im a teenage girl
>you had to expect a question about clothes!)
>
Well the twins outfits always impress me!

>4. Brandon and Nicole did the Hockey Detour, because the Vodka
>was against their faith. Whats so wrong with a little
>alcohol in the faith?

Vodka is strong, it might have put some hair on brandon's ba$$s

>5. God this, God, that. I dont got any specific quotes
>or anything, but it sounded as all the teams think
>God is on their side. Which team really has God
>on their side? Charla/Mirna, who still are trying to prove
>to us little people can do stuff, or is God
>with Brandon/Nicole? Or maybe another team?
>
God is on our side for getting rid of Allison, urgghhh

>6. Where was the yield this round? Was the fight to
>get to the yield so brutal it couldnt be shown
>on tv? Speaking of dissapearancing acts, Where were the BM's,
>Wonder Twins, and the old people this leg of the
>race?

>The old couple, updating their internet dating profiles

>7.Marshall and Lance mentioned heavy people having knee problems. Im a skinny person and I had
>knee problems. Which has nothing to do with the question.
>They also like to complain about people just trying to
>help. How far did they actually walk, and why do
>these guys hate foreigners so much?

>They walked about 100 ft. too much for the self proclaimed fat brothers

>8. Mmmm nothing is as high class as caviar. Why did
>the pagent girls have such a problem with the seafood
>(its considered seafood, right?) and why is colin (and most
>of the men) a sissy for not stepping up? (I
>know calling colin a sissy isint too nice, would girly
>man work better? Im trying to learn to be a
>basher Im just too nice ) But anyways, How long
>did it really take to eat 2 lbs of fish eggs?

>About as long as it took the fat brothers to eat chocolate

>9. "We beat the twins at an eating contest!" said one
>of the bowling moms, what else could the BM's beat
>the twins at?

>A sumo wrestling contest

>10. When Charla/Mirna got to the pitstop, as always, Mirna went to give phil a hug but not right away. I
>could have sworn phil said "Youre gonna hug me?" like
>he was expecting it. After Mirna hugs phil so much,
>whats going to be her next move?

>Having Schmirna hump his leg

>Bounus (I cant spell this word right, I would flunk getting
>points on spelling tests as a kid because of it.
>Its like Wednesday, I never know when its spelled right.)
>
>
>1. When in the airport, B/N were using the phone and
>a quick shot was done to the escalators, where there
>were people all in white. Who were they and did
>anyone else notice the "Ahhh" Music in the shot? Like
>they were holy? Im confused.

>It was a obvious sign from god, brandon thinks
>
>Oh and for a second bonus, anybody missing Alison yet? You
>eat PB&J for a whole week if you do.

I'd eat pb&j for a week if someone can promise i won't have to see Allison on another reality show again, ever!

>Enjoy some fancy caviar with a
>shot or two, and some
>juice on the side it
>might help the caviar go
>down
>
>
>Awesome J Slice Creation 2003
>

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-04, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: A Delicous Hawkeye 10 (Episode 4)"
LAST EDITED ON 08-03-04 AT 03:15 PM (EST)

>LAST EDITED ON 07-28-04
>AT 11:12 PM (EST)

>
>
>1. One of the first things out of Mirna's mouth is
>that she deals with dispicable people. She also calls Colin
>a criminal in the airport. Is colin really a criminal,
>and if so, what is he guilty of?

No, Colin is not a criminal. Colin is the unfortunate victim of a mysterious spine-snatching. Otherwise he would be guilty of assault upon Mee-rrrrrna. Of course, upon review of the vidoe evidence, what jury would convict him?

>2. The Wonder Twins say they have strengths. What are they,
>if any?
>
They are both faster than a speeding Charla, able to nauseate tall buildings in a single interview, and , uh, well, loco without motive.

>3.Throughout the episode, the racers had on their cold weather russian gear. Phil with his big coat, chip and that funny
>hat, among others. Did you have a favorite accessory, and
>which team needs help getting dressed? (Im a teenage girl
>you had to expect a question about clothes!)
>
Probably Brandon and Nicole...but they only want their help to come from God.

>4. Brandon and Nicole did the Hockey Detour, because the Vodka
>was against their faith. Whats so wrong with a little
>alcohol in the faith?

Not <hic> a shhthing <burp>
>
>5. God this, God, that. I dont got any specific quotes
>or anything, but it sounded as all the teams think
>God is on their side. Which team really has God
>on their side? Charla/Mirna, who still are trying to prove
>to us little people can do stuff, or is God
>with Brandon/Nicole? Or maybe another team?
>
God is not altogether on anyone team's side because anyone team is not altogether on His side.

>6. Where was the yield this round? Was the fight to
>get to the yield so brutal it couldnt be shown
>on tv? Speaking of dissapearancing acts, Where were the BM's,
>Wonder Twins, and the old people this leg of the race?
>
So many questions, so little spelling ability. According to Mee-rrrrna the yield was on the palm of her hand as she felt no one should have access to people with information unless it was her.

>7.Marshall and Lance mentioned heavy people having knee problems. Im a skinny person and I had knee problems. Which has nothing to do with the question. They also like to complain
>about people just trying to help. How far did they
>actually walk, and why do these guys hate foreigners so much?
>
Marshall and Lance never hated foreigners until their trip to the Statue of Liberty where, upon reading the inscription, they realized that THEY were the wretched refuse.

>8. Mmmm nothing is as high class as caviar. Why did
>the pagent girls have such a problem with the seafood
>(its considered seafood, right?) and why is colin (and most
>of the men) a sissy for not stepping up? (I
>know calling colin a sissy isint too nice, would girly
>man work better? Im trying to learn to be a
>basher Im just too nice ) But anyways, How long
>did it really take to eat 2 lbs of fish eggs?
>
I'm glad you told us earlier, 'cause I would never have guessed you are a teenage girl. Can you get any thought across in twenty words or less? Anyway...since this is Russia where they use the metric system - 18 1/2 minutes.

>9. "We beat the twins at an eating contest!" said one
>of the bowling moms, what else could the BM's beat the twins at?

Bowling.
>
>10. When Charla/Mirna got to the pitstop, as always, Mirna went
>to give phil a hug but not right away. I
>could have sworn phil said "Youre gonna hug me?" like
>he was expecting it. After Mirna hugs phil so much,
>whats going to be her next move?

Having her clothes inspected for traces of Phil DNA so one day she can clone her very own Phil (by MS Mattel, sweaters not included).
>
>Bounus (I cant spell this word right, I would flunk getting
>points on spelling tests as a kid because of it.
>Its like Wednesday, I never know when its spelled right.)
>
Why can you not spell on Wednesdays?

>1. When in the airport, B/N were using the phone and
>a quick shot was done to the escalators, where there
>were people all in white. Who were they and did
>anyone else notice the "Ahhh" Music in the shot? Like
>they were holy? Im confused.

I think this shot was to mimic MB's wild kingdom shots where you see a snake, then all of sudden we cut to a Jerri interview.
>
>Oh and for a second bonus, anybody missing Alison yet? You
>eat PB&J for a whole week if you do.
>
I missed allison, but my aim is improving.

>edit: stupid logos

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-04-04, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: A Delicous Hawkeye 10 (Episode 4)"
Sorry I cant spell and I dont get stright to the point, you dont have to mention it every other question.

Awesome J Slice Creation 2003
Anyways, welcome to the boards.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •