The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe Lis..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

SpotTheDiffference 455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-17-12, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDiffference Click to send private message to SpotTheDiffference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe..."
1. Kim (10, 3, 2, 3)
This was, without a doubt, Kim's best showing in the game. Finding the HII could be crucial to countering Colton and his herd of sheep, and the side-alliance with Troyzan and Jay gives her more chances to switch strategies post-merge.

2. Chelsea (1, 4, 4, 6)
It's her being Kim's #2 that takes her up on my list. We've seen the power of pairs in this game, and if they can keep their tandem on the down-low, then Chelsea is sure to make it far. On the other hand, sticking with Kim in the end game would be disastrous for her--given how the editors have edited both of them, Kim is the sure winner if it ends up being a Kim-chelsea showdown in the end.

3. Sabrina (2, 1, 5, 1)
Sabrina has a bit of her power stripped away because of the swap. While she still has most of her original alliance intact, Kim just got past Sabrina in the strategy department, and Kat seems like a very logical first boot for NuSalani if they ever go to TC.

4. Jay (7, 10, 6, 4)
Jay found a bit more longevity in the game after the swap, and in the unlikely event that NuSalani loses multiple ICs before the merge, I think there at least two more boot candidates before his name comes up.

5. Troy (5, 9, 1, 5)
Apart from Colton, I think Troy has been portrayed as having the best relationship with the women. He was the one that Chelsea asked for fire, and he was the one that the women talked to about the previous TC. He's in the clearly stronger NuSalani tribe, and is in Kim's sub-alliance. At the moment, he really hasn't done anything wrong.

6. Michael (6, 6, 10, 7)
Michael is the obvious MVP of the IC--it was practically tailor-made for him and his height. However, he was on the outs in Manono, and he's still on the outs in Salani. He's also a huge challenge threat, so I don't think he'll make it far past the merge.

7. Leif (8, 8, 9, 12)
Leif is here only because of his challenge performance against Michael. With Colton supposedly sticking with the men, I think he'll survive next week. I don't think he'll last much longer though.

8. Colton (15, 16, 11, 13)
Colton is rated this high because--let's be honest--nearly everyone else on NuManono relies on him for strategy. This puts Colton at a very good position, at least up to the merge.

9. Jonas (4, 5, 3, 11)
Some people might think that Jonas should have gotten rid of Colton, but I disagree. Jonas needs Colton in the merge both as a number and as a vote-shield to even have a shot at making it far into the game. Getting rid of Colton now also means that NuManono will have a 3 vs. 3 gender-split tribe, and Leif's history with OldManono might just be enough to have him flip to the women.

10. Kat (12, 15, 12, 9)
Not much from Kat this episode. Decent performance in both RC and IC, I guess.

11. Alicia (17, 14, 13, 10)
I think Alicia played the only card that she could. To go against Colton, she would need at least one man flip, and given their seemingly blind loyalty to him, Alicia would have painted herself a target on her back and probably would have found herself gone instead of Monica.

12. Christina (3, 7, 8, 8)
Christina is pretty much dead woman walking right now. Colton doesn't trust her, Alicia doesn't like her, and she was left in the dark about the Monica boot. I don't think she'll be able to flip any of the men on her side, and it will take a miracle (or a medevac, if the promo holds true) to keep her in the game past next week.

13. Greg (11, 13, 14, 14)
He's weak, he's annoying, and he's pissed people off. Right now, he might just be Colton's perfect goat.

Out:
Monica (9, 2, 7, 2)
Bill (13, 11, 15)
Matt (16, 12)
Nina (14)
Kourtney

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe Lis...   Aruba     03-15-12       
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-17-12     1  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-17-12     2  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-17-12     4  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-17-12     5  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-17-12     6  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-18-12     7  
                         RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-18-12     8  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   garyc     03-19-12     9  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   SpotTheDiffference     03-17-12     3  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-19-12     11  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   SpotTheDiffference     03-19-12     13  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-19-12     10  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     03-19-12     12  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-20-12     16  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-20-12     17  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-20-12     18  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-20-12     19  
                         RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-20-12     20  
                             RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-20-12     22  
                                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-20-12     23  
                                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-21-12     25  
                                         RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-21-12     27  
                                             RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     03-21-12     28  
                                             RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-21-12     29  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   dabo     03-20-12     14  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-20-12     15  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   dabo     03-20-12     21  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     03-20-12     24  
   Tallies   dabo     03-21-12     26  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   Belle Book     05-27-12     30  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •