The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe Lis..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-19-12, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe..."
I was forgetting to make my list. Can't go talking about other lists if I don't put up one of my own!

1- Kim (1,1,1,1): It seems everyone wanted to be on board with Team Kim. The last players that were so well liked by the others were JT, Danni and Tom. Not bad.

2- Jay (7,5,12,12) : Big jump for this guy. There is a parallel to be drawn between Jay and JT, as both are southern boys that charmed their way inside an opposing alliance. Colton seems infatuated with Jay so I hope this turns out to be the Villain's blind spot.

3- Sabrina (2,4,2,2): She settled back into the role of the narrator. She told us about what was happening around her but we didn't hear anything new about her.

4- Troyzan (5,3,3,16): By showing his exchange with the women early on the morning after TC, we continued to see a player with great rapport to the others. He was called in by Jay and Kim to join their new formed alliance which is great for him.

5- Chelsea (4,2,3,5): We heard that Kim trusts Chelsea. She was included in a new alliance and was in on the idol secret but she didn't get the chance to tell us what she thought about all that.

6- Kat (3,5,8,8): She did alright in both challenges which seems to be enough for the others to like her. It's not enough for me but I won't drop her further yet.

7- Alicia (9,8,10,6): Within a few minutes, she went from saying the girls are loyal and needing them around to throwing them under the bus. I do hope she knows what she is doing or she could cause the fall of all the women.

8- Michael(8,7,9,15): The big guy caught some big crabs while others talked about the game. Way to go dumbass! Even Jay doesn't want anything to do with him.

9- Christina (10,13,13,9): She knew that the guys were doing some crazy things but she still trusted them to be telling her the truth. How dumb is that?

10- Jonas (11,11,4,4): Others follow Colton out of fear while this guy follows him out of admiration?????? I certainly hope that the coat tail riding doesn't reach the end.

12- Leif (12, 13, 11, 11): This supposed wild card doesn’t have a plan. All we see from him is that he likes everyone. That already got him in trouble once. When he complimented Monica during TC, we realized he hadn’t learned.

13- Tarzan (13,14,14,12): That was probably the worse Tribal Council ever as it revolved around Tarzan’s affection for words, his affectation using them and his affliction remembering some.

14- Colton (14,12,7,7): He continues to decide the course of action but his desire to be on a team with Jay, Troyzan, Kim and Sabrina could be the cause of his downfall. I will give him his due: He is great at getting information from people so he does have the ability to charm them.

Booted- Monica (6,6,9,10): The funniest thing is that she complained that Colton was too much like an infant that she needed to mother. Colton booted her partly because she was too fake in her mothering approach! Monica named her kids Rex, Judge and Honor so she certainly isn't the type of mother that Colton knows.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe Lis...   Aruba     03-15-12       
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-17-12     1  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-17-12     2  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-17-12     4  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-17-12     5  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-17-12     6  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-18-12     7  
                         RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-18-12     8  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   garyc     03-19-12     9  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   SpotTheDiffference     03-17-12     3  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-19-12     11  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   SpotTheDiffference     03-19-12     13  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-19-12     10  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     03-19-12     12  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-20-12     16  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-20-12     17  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-20-12     18  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-20-12     19  
                         RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-20-12     20  
                             RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-20-12     22  
                                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-20-12     23  
                                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-21-12     25  
                                         RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-21-12     27  
                                             RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     03-21-12     28  
                                             RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-21-12     29  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   dabo     03-20-12     14  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-20-12     15  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   dabo     03-20-12     21  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     03-20-12     24  
   Tallies   dabo     03-21-12     26  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 5 Love/Loathe...   Belle Book     05-27-12     30  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •