Tribal switch could not have been any more random than what we saw; but after all was said and done MB must have had a smile on his face wider than the Grand Canyon. The three men least thrilled with giving up immunity got teamed with the core of the women's alliance; while Colton didn't lose his suck-ups in the shuffle and was placed perfectly between the three men and three women. And the two season's villians got to join forces.
1) KIM (9,5,4,7) - Can't ask for a better position. Stays intact with her girl alliance and has bonded with Troy and Jay. Oh BTW, she also has a HII. Back when Sabrina told the women she found the HII but had to hand it over, I'm sure where she found it came up in the discusson so MONSTER advantage for the women. But there are three other women on the new tribe, so kudos to Kim for finding it.
2) TROY (5,4,2,2) - Move over Country Gal, there's a new chicken snatcher in town. When he played cornerback I'm sure the coaches taught him the importance of going for the legs when making a tackle; glad to see he used the same technique with the chicken. Generally age is a disadvantage on Reality Shows, but if Troy could play the "Who's Your Daddy" card with the younger girls (and Jay) he may get some mileage from that.
3) JAY (3,7,3,3) - If he makes it to the merge with the right alliance, I can sense an IC run for this guy. We could have the early makings of a Kim, Chelsea, Troy, and Jay F4 deal. This would work well for Jay and make him the serious dark horse in this season.
4) SABRINA (1,1,1,1) - I'm not surprised Kim chose Chelsea over Sabrina to tell about the HII. Kim/Sabrina alliance could be a power struggle waiting to happen. Chelsea can play the part of the obedient following lamb more easily. I'm dropping Sabrina for not finding the HII. She had the best chance of finding it and one would have to assume the finder keeps it because there's no way to approach the other tribe being separated from each other.
5) CHELSEA (2,8,8,10) - Finds herself in a great position partnered with Kim. Problem is if she's really intent on winning, she'll need to eliminate Kim. If she sits next to her in the Finals Kim will give her a good 'ole-fashioned country whoopin' when the votes are read.
6) COLTON (15,15,10,13) - AHHH, the beauty of being the middleman in an uneven number tribe. With three men and three women Colton found himself in the middle. There have been previous players who failed in this position because they sat back thinking they were safe. I'm moving him up for seizing the opportunity and accepting the role in a proactive manner. He also moves up for providing the most entertaining moment in the episode ocurring at the IC...which was helped by Jeff tossing the ball closest to Colton so when he retrieved it we could watch the "Greek Gods" converge on him and hear Colton shrilling like a little school girl. Funny Stuff!
7) ALICIA (16,16,12,12) - She wanted Christina gone in the worst way, so I'll give her props for putting gameplay over her personal agenda. Like Colton, she is in good shape for advancement but has zero chance of winning. Although with the new tribe formations, Alicia becomes the best candidate to orchestrate a Colton blindside. She began her game hoping to attract a panty-chaser so she could play him. Wouldn't it be hysterical if the guy she ends up playing is as gay as a pink feather duster?!
8) MICHAEL (7,11,9,9) - Not sure where he is at right now--other than in the water with Chelsea. Not an unenviable situation by any means, but the slightest thought of a budding showmance and he's a goner. On a positive note, nice job catching the big crab.
9) CHRISTINA (6,2,6,5) - In ep. 2 Alicia wanted her death by water; in the preview Colton suggests her death by fire. But in the end, it will be at TC where her game death is offical. If she can somehow make it to the merge, she'll be the best escape artist since Houdini. I hope she does; but I doubt it.
10) JONAS (13,6,5,8) - On one hand he's OK being "Colton's B!tch;" on the other hand he says he doesn't trust him. Can this marshmellow be any more wishy-washy? But much to Jonas' chagrin Colton has a new b!tch on Manono...her name is Alicia.
11) LEIF (4,3,7,6) - I liked his scrapiness in the IC, but I see no storyline for this castaway. Personally I am disappointed because I wanted him to be a bigger part of the season and do well. But heading into ep. 6, I don't see it.
12) KAT (12,14,12,11) - Has "UTR" and "coattail rider" written all over her. You know how I feel about these labels, hence her position in the rankings.
13) GREG (11,12,15,14) - Never have I wanted a player this low in my rankings to participate in Final TC. It would be classic, but he would probably be the first juror in Survivor history to be accompanied by a translator. I suppose Production doesn't have a large pool of 60+ year old applicants to choose from, but they have to do better than this buffoon.
BOOTED) MONICA (9,9,9,4) - Being one of the three women in a newly formed seven person tribe, I can't fault her too much for having to put some trust in the middleman Colton. If she was familar with the Anti-Darwin Syndrome it wouldn't have been a blindside. With the NuManono figuring they'll lose with or without her, Monica was easily expendable. If the tribal switch put her with the "Greek Gods," she makes the merge.