The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"DUMBEST MOVE EVER"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

michel2 4531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-20-14, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER: We Have a Wi..."
>Whereas Tony did have some good
>fortunate in the game, it
>does not take away from
>the fact that Tony played
>harder, worked harder, and searched
>harder than anyone else this
>season. For those reasons he
>was this season's deserving winner.

"Some good luck"? I say he had the most good luck we've ever seen. In addition to the dumbest move ever, Tony had the good luck to have someone as docile as Trash to save him. Trash said it herself: No one trusted Tony, they trusted HER and she was the one that put out the fires that his stupid strategy created.

In addition, Tony was playing for a Final 3 which meant he was extremely lucky that Krass won the Final 4 immunity. If she hadn't made that incredible come back, Spencer would have won it instead and he would have certainly won the Final 3 vote.

Even after they learned it was a F2, Tony was lucky that Spencer wasn't there anymore because he could have also won the F3 immunity. You'd expect he would have been running much faster than Krass and she only lost by a fraction of a second. Tony had no chance of beating Spencer in the end so Krass did him a huge favor. Imagine, he needed Krass to win immunity and she did! How lucky was that?! If I were to make a winners' ranking, Tony would be ahead of Fabio and Bob but not many others.

>Kass winning?????? What season were
>you watching. She had no
>chance of winning in any
>scenario.

I know because the jury would have been much too bitter to give her the title!!!! Between Krass and Woo, she would have been the most deserving one for sure.

>Although Tony never wore an immunity
>necklace at TC, he did
>possess three immunities in the
>game. That's part of
>playing the game and there's
>nothing "inept" about that.

I'd say it's part of the gimmick that the game of Survivor has become. I'm astonished that you are such a fan of the idol to equate finding one to winning immunity. I put much less importance on winning immunity than you do but I still consider winning a challenge much more of an accomplishement than finding a bobble in the sand.

>Had Kass won the final IC
>she would voted out the
>more deserving player she had
>no chance of beating and
>taken Woo to the Finals
>who would have beaten her
>as well.
>This would have been a similar
>scenario to how S3 Africa
>ended when Kim won the
>final IC and voted out
>the most deserving player that
>season (Lex) resulting in a
>likable player (Ethan) winning the
>game.
>I was not bitter when Ethan
>won, so I would not
>have been bitter had Woo
>won over Kass.

But Ethan was a much better player than Woo because he was a true partner to Lex, not just someone that went along like Woo. Spencer's description of Woo in his FTC comment was completely accurate.

Personally, I felt that Krass would have been much more deserving than Woo.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 DUMBEST MOVE EVER   krismiss2us     03-09-12       
   RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER   dabo     03-10-12     1  
   RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER   Aruba     03-10-12     2  
     RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER   michel     03-10-12     5  
         RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER   Aruba     03-10-12     7  
             RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER   iltarion     03-10-12     9  
                 RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER   Aruba     03-10-12     10  
                     RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER   iltarion     03-11-12     11  
                         RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER   michel     03-11-12     12  
                             RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER   iltarion     03-11-12     13  
                         RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER   Aruba     03-11-12     14  
                             RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER   michel     03-11-12     17  
                                 RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER   Aruba     03-11-12     19  
                                     RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER   michel     03-11-12     20  
                                         RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER   iltarion     03-11-12     21  
                                         RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER   Aruba     03-11-12     22  
   RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER   TxMom2011     03-10-12     3  
     RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER   Aruba     03-10-12     4  
         RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER   iltarion     03-10-12     8  
             RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER   Aruba     03-11-12     15  
                 RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER   michel     03-11-12     18  
             RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER   michel     03-11-12     16  
                 RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER   Aruba     03-11-12     23  
                     RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER   dabo     03-11-12     24  
                     RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER   michel     03-11-12     25  
                         RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER   iltarion     03-11-12     26  
                             RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER   dabo     03-11-12     27  
                             RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER   Aruba     03-12-12     31  
                                 RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER   michel     03-12-12     32  
                                     RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER   Aruba     03-13-12     36  
                                         RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER   michel     03-13-12     37  
                                             RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER   Aruba     03-14-12     38  
             RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER   TxMom2011     03-12-12     29  
                 RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER   Aruba     03-14-12     39  
             RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER   TxMom2011     03-12-12     30  
   RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER   michel     03-10-12     6  
     RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER   garyc     03-12-12     28  
         RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER   krismiss2us     03-12-12     33  
             RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER   dabo     03-12-12     34  
             RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER   michel     03-12-12     35  
   DUMBEST MOVE EVER: We Have a Winner...   michel2     06-09-14     40  
     RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER: We Have a Wi...   Colonel Zoiderg     06-09-14     41  
         RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER: We Have a Wi...   MCPorche     06-09-14     42  
             RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER: We Have a Wi...   michel2     06-11-14     44  
             RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER: We Have a Wi...   Aruba     06-19-14     46  
                 RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER: We Have a Wi...   michel2     06-19-14     47  
                     RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER: We Have a Wi...   Aruba     06-19-14     49  
                         RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER: We Have a Wi...   michel2     06-20-14     51  
                             RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER: We Have a Wi...   Aruba     06-22-14     55  
                                 RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER: We Have a Wi...   michel2     06-22-14     57  
         RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER: We Have a Wi...   michel2     06-11-14     43  
     RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER: We Have a Wi...   Aruba     06-19-14     45  
         RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER: We Have a Wi...   michel2     06-19-14     48  
             RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER: We Have a Wi...   Aruba     06-19-14     50  
                 RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER: We Have a Wi...   michel2     06-20-14     52  
                     RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER: We Have a Wi...   Aruba     06-21-14     53  
                         RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER: We Have a Wi...   michel2     06-21-14     54  
                             RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER: We Have a Wi...   Aruba     06-22-14     56  
                                 RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER: We Have a Wi...   michel2     06-22-14     58  
         RE: DUMBEST MOVE EVER: We Have a Wi...   udg     06-22-14     59  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •