The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"State Of The Spoiling, Episode 13"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-27-04, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"State Of The Spoiling, Episode 13"

Episode Thirteen

Welcome to Episode 13 State Of The Spoiling! This is my first stab at a SOTS so please be kind! I know, hard to believe that I have been around forever and never attempted, but here goes.

Before going to this week’s episode, let’s talk about Alicia’s web chat from last week. Brownroach did a great job of pulling these little tidbits. In the chat, Alicia admits that she doesn’t respect Jenna! At one point she is asked whom she would pick to be on Survivor and she picked 5 guys and herself and then made a point to say, “notice I didn’t pick any girls” hmmm. She also said that she didn’t think her alliance with Rob would hold up and she went out on her own. She says that she will be honest at the final TC and that it will not be nice! True has a great summary in this thread and she summarizes that Alicia has more respect for Rob than anyone left in the game.

I am not sure of the spoiler info that came out of the Survivor Insider posted by Markopolo. However, it is a great read and Marko does a fabulous job and we thank him for it!

This is the family visit episode so get the tissue ready! Looks like Bucky Bo makes the trip with Jenna’s brother, Rupert’s wife, Shii Ann’s mother, Rob’s Brother?, and Amber’s mother.

First up, we have the title of Episode 13 as A Chapera Surprise: Here is the link to the discussion about the title. The best conclusion I can come up with is that the reward challenge will be held on the old Chapera beach or the winners of the challenge will get to spend the night on the Chapera beach with their loved one!

Not to be outdone with a puzzling title, we then have our SEE BS Misdirection that may not be as confusing as the title!

After a fight, one castaway declares regret for ever having made an alliance with a tribemate. Most people believe this is in reference to Rupert and Jenna. Rupert is heard to be saying something very similar to this in one of the previews.

To enjoy an overnight visit with their loved ones, the All-Stars are forced to watch their loved ones battle each other in the Reward Challenge.This is the challenge that is speculated to be on Chapera beach or at least an over night stay.

It's no holds barred as one All-Star calls out another for being the bossiest member of Chaboga Mogo. The consensus on this little discussion is Jenna and Shii Ann. However, with Rupert being shown saying something negative about Jenna, maybe it is Rupert and Jenna.

A tough struggle for individual Immunity comes down to a close finish. Who will be safe this week? Blah Blah Blah! How many times do we have to be told that these challenges end closely? Do they ever end closely? Typical see BS!

Let’s now take a look at the vidcaps from last Thursday night. The vidcaps don’t have much spoiler information. We are shown Jenna and Shii Ann in a little tiff and then Jenna and Rupert arguing. Many think that this is misdirection to make us think Jenna is in trouble when she really isn’t.

We get more vidcaps that show us the challenges!

The reward challenge is a gross food-eating contest. Where the loved ones will compete with each other for the reward of spending time with their Survivor. In this vidcap we get to see them during the challenge:

Then, in this pic, many think this is a sign that Bucky Bo wins! Look at the empty table in the background.

The immunity challenge is going to be similar to the fire and rain challenge from Survivor II episode 10 (thanks Brownroach! ) Description: Each Survivor is given a T-shaped "fire scale." On one side is a fire pan, on the other a bucket with a small hole in the bottom. The Survivors must light a fire in the fire pan, then, using a small bucket, race to the river to finally fill the larger bucket on the opposite side of the fire scale. The weight of the water in the bucket will lift the fire pan into the air and ignite a fuse. The first person to ignite their fuse wins.
Winner Gets: Immunity
Winner: Colby

The best conclusion is that Rob wins this one except for a gif file that Tribephyl posted that looks like Rob pounding the ground in frustration:

The winner of the IC is not a clear-cut decision. With a physical challenge or a race we can’t bet against Rob! He has been shown to have more power and ability than anyone left.

Shakes started a great thread about how the editing is leading us to believe that Rob will win or come in third! The thread begins with Shakes speculating that the editing from day one has shown Rob thinking how great it would be to win the girl and the million dollars. He goes on to talk about how Rob has been edited to have NO chance of winning in the F2. If he loses, why edit him that way? Shakes goes on to talk about Rob/Amber not being final two with the way Amber has been edited. There are a couple of quotes from Lex and Alicia that are being speculated to support a Rob/Amber F2. Great reading for anyone that has the time!

Estee started a thread discussing a scenario that would cause Rob to vote out Amber or Amber to do the same to Rob. Most people think it won’t and can’t happen because they are still together. Still worth a read!

We must not forget about Snewser and his scorecard! Thumbs down this week are Shii Ann, Rupert, and Tom. Thumbs up are Rob, Amber, and Jenna!

A couple of long term threads to keep in mind are the Final Two/Final three and the After The Twist threads. Currently on the Final Two thread, discussion is going on about how the final three will pan out to the final two. Some think that Jenna will win final IC but whom does she take with her? On the After The Twist thread, things being discussed are more about the editing of Amber, Jenna and Rob. VerucaSalt has started a new thread for the After The Twist II because the first thread was getting rather large!

In the “for what it’s worth” category; Kristen from E! Online is at it again. We know she isn’t the best when it comes to accuracy but if your interested, the discussion is here. The discussion is how Rupert is going to leave the game one angry mofo when Rob backstabs Rupert and Rob ends up in the final two with Amber.

In case you haven’t voted, go here and vote now! Things are not looking good for Shii Ann!

SOTS is provided by
SurvivorBlows.com as a service to our readers. The
purpose of this post is to consolidate the threads in the Spoiler Forum
pertaining to this week's episode. Feel free to reply to this post if you feel
that a theory you support was not adequately represented in this message...
Please use this thread for unified discussion of all topics as we approach the
next episode.

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode ... emydi 04-27-04 1
 RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode ... Brownroach 04-27-04 2
 RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode ... geg6 04-27-04 3
 RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode ... pmspml5 04-27-04 4
 RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode ... Alchemist 04-27-04 5
 RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode ... Flowerpower 04-27-04 6
 RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode ... RudyRules 04-27-04 7
 RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode ... kelli_blue 04-27-04 8
 RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode ... tribalwatcher 04-27-04 9
 RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode ... strid333 04-28-04 10
 RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode ... FarmBoy 04-28-04 11
 RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode ... Dene 04-28-04 12
 RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode ... Tinman 04-28-04 13
 RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode ... Breezy 04-28-04 14
 RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode ... Magic Fingers 04-28-04 15
 RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode ... TanNymph 04-28-04 16
 RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode ... deerhunter 04-28-04 17
 RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode ... TenPin 04-28-04 18
 RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode ... greg2557 04-28-04 19
 UPDATE! volsfan 04-29-04 20
 RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode ... samboohoo 04-29-04 21
 RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode ... LookeeLoo 04-29-04 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-04, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode 13"
Great SOTS Volsfan

Thanks!!!!

emydi

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-04, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode 13"
Volsfan rocks! Great first SOTS!

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-04, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode 13"
vols, I'd have thought you were an old hand at SOTS by the looks of this. Great job.

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-27-04, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode 13"
WTG vols Fan - great job!!!

Alchemist 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-27-04, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alchemist Click to send private message to Alchemist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode 13"
Outstanding!

Alchemist

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-04, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode 13"
Vols, Awesome SOTS! Done like a pro! Thanks.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-04, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode 13"
Nice Job Volsfan!
Well put together.

Flight plan by RollDdice

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-27-04, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode 13"
Two thumbs up Volsfan!!

tribalwatcher 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-27-04, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribalwatcher Click to send private message to tribalwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode 13"
Excellent job. This site rules because of the great job the volunteers do on the state of spoiling every week. Everything is so organized. Thanks!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-28-04, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode 13"
Great first SOTS!

Three is the perfect number. RMNW!

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-28-04, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode 13"

If I didn't know any better, I'd say you've been doing these for years! (but you always have been good a gossip. hee hee hee).

Bovinated BR549- An Original Draco Masterpiece
Your WSC3 SR Winner

Dene 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-28-04, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dene Click to send private message to Dene Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode 13"
Vols....you're a natural!! Thanks for the great read!!

Tinman 166 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinman Click to send private message to Tinman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode 13"
Great job, Vols! Didn't sound like a "rookie" SOTS at all!

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode 13"
Rupert wins the IC, in that gif file you can see Rob's empty hands slamming the ground. He lost.

Just say no to trolls.

Magic Fingers 377 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magic%20Fingers Click to send private message to Magic%20Fingers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode 13"
WOW...AWESOME job Vols!! I have not been around for a week and it was so nice to go right to SOTS and be all caught up. I was gone so long that I had to resign in and had to scramble to find my password!!
Oh well, Vols is hired in my book.

TanNymph 309 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TanNymph Click to send private message to TanNymph Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode 13"
Great job Vols!

deerhunter 3325 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-28-04, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deerhunter Click to send private message to deerhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode 13"
Great job Vols!

I don't think Rob wins IC. What Breezy said.

TenPin 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-28-04, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TenPin Click to send private message to TenPin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode 13"
Thanks for the hard work, i know what a headache this might have caused. Thanks so much.

TenPin

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intellegent, but the most responsive to change."
Charles Darwin

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode 13"
Thanks. Vols, very nice

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-04, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "UPDATE!"
Just wanted to make sure that I updated to include the information that a clue may have been found on Snewser's site about the finale and/or the winner. The initials IWBATSTF.D have been found where Snewser usually puts his check mark. Discussion can be found here

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-04, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode 13"
Great Job Vols. I'd never have known it was your first.

Samboohoo

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-29-04, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: State Of The Spoiling, Episode 13"
Great SOTS, Vols. I've been absent for almost 2 weeks now and this really helps!

A Slicey original

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •