History was made with Manono being the first tribe to attend TC after winning the IC. Several tribes before them also wanted TC, but they made that decision PRIOR to the IC and essentially threw the challenge to go. If a tribal switch occurs next episode it will minimize the effect of this ridiculous decision. If this is a season where the original two tribes stay intact up to a merge, it will be a huge blunder. Time will tell.
My top three from last week will stay the same because no one else made any positive move this episode to crack my top tier.
1) SABRINA (1,1,1) - Her confessional referencing Greg's "crusty A$$" was my favorite moment of the episode. And sorry for beating a dead horse, but Colton possessing the HII remains the biggest factor thus far--made possible by Sabrina.
2) TROY (5,4,2) - Troy and Jay appeared to be not all that keen on going to TC. A Colton blindside would have been great; problem is you need five Manono's to pull that off--and it's doubtful they would get that majority with this bunch. His "is anyone home?" confessional about the "emotional women" was fun to hear.
3) JAY (3,7,3) - As the warden said in the movie The Longest Yard, "to get along, you gotta go along." It's still very much of a team game and majority rules even if Jay was not completely on board. I'm still surprised, for his strength and stature, he's not high on the Misfit's hit list.
4) MONICA (9,9,9) - Sorry Greg, but Monica's clutch final shot to win the RC was not "luck." It's great you can deal with a few snails and a forkful of rice to get you through the day in true Survivor fashion, but I'm not sure that speaks for the others. If Salani went to TC she could have been at risk, but she lives at least a few more days and could do better in a mixed tribe.
5) CHRISTINA (6,2,6) - She went from Dead Hottie Walking in ep. 1 to an accepted tribemate in ep. 4. Sure she was helped by the greatest Reality Show divide with Nina's boot, but her good work ethic and smart humility with b!tchy Alicia and the Airheads helped tremendously.
6) LEIF (4,3,7) - I believe it was more a case of Leif just slipping up as opposed to a deliberate breach of trust. Honest mistake or not, he put a major target on himself, although I credit him with the way he handled it in the aftermath. Got a kick out of the scene when he jumped onto the table after the IC win and into the arms of his teammates.
7) KIM (9,5,4) - As far as potential is concerned she could be higher, but based on this episode I'm putting her here. Her biggest moment in ep. 4 was critiquing Jonas' "it doesn't matter to me" line. But what she didn't realize is Jonas was too nice to complete the line. What he probably wanted to say is, "it doesn't matter to me if you girls are too darn stubborn and emotional to know a good thing when you hear it."
8) JONAS (13,6,5) - So he would take a man up over reward any day?...HMMM, I guess Day 11 wasn't such a day. It's great he acquired fishing skills in Hawaii; it would have been better if he acquired some balls. This marshmellow better grow a set soon if he wants to move up my list and not get pushed over by others in the game. It's sad he used the inability to practice as an excuse for losing the RC. Must have felt like a horse's a$$ when Bill remarked appropriately, "Neither did they."
9) MICHAEL (7,11,9) - Yes Greg is old; yes Leif is short; and yes Colton is gay...but when old, short, gay men constitute a majority, guys like you are screwed--get it? But could be the sweepstakes winner if we have a tribal switch next episode.
10) CHELSEA (2,8,8) - Wore half the goat horns for her pitiful performance with Alicia in the IC. Not that I personally think there's a direct correlation, but if she used the size of their boobs as an excuse for being too stupid to solve the puzzle, she'd have more believers than when she blamed them for not crossing the balance beam. Luckily she escaped Jeff's scrutiny with the focus put on Alicia...maybe because of the stink Alicia caused back at camp prior to the IC. And no I don't think you're a "b!tch" for not considering Jonas' offer. Stubborn? Yes. Emotional? Definitely. But not B!tchy.
11) KAT (12,14,12) She did most of the "rubbing in" after Salani's RC win. Another fall (no, make that jump) off the balance beam would humble her rather quickly. Once again her fear of failing came to the forefront during Salani's pre-IC strategy. If she doesn't conquer that fear, or find a rich W-2 to jump all over, she's got a tough life ahead of her.
12) ALICIA (16,16,12) - Huh? What? I'm not worthy as a partner to solve puzzles??? Well your IC performance did nothing to contradict scaredy-Kat's fear. But I must admit she handled Jeff's relentless criticism about as well as anyone could have at that moment. She's not much to look at below her boobies and doesn't seem to have much above the boobies either.
13) COLTON (15,15,10) - I'm actually beginning to feel a little sorry for this loser. This boy is in serious need of professional help. I love Iltarion's comparing Colton's use of his gift HII to putting on the headlights when driving at night. I'll expand on that analogy and take it a step further and say it's like owning a car with the headlights that come on automatically when you start it up. Couple that with the agreement all castaways sign prohibiting them from striking another player, it provides a perfect shield for Colton's obnoxious and unruly behavior.
14) GREG (11,12,15) - Where do I start? I've never called a 64-year old hairy man a whiny B!tch before, but there's a first for everything. He showed what a sore loser he was calling Salani's RC victory "lucky." He showed what a sore winner he was by crying foul even when Manono had it in the bag. "Cheating" is when you break the rules. Looking at the other tribe's puzzles was not only allowable, it was encouraged by Jeff; so be mad at him. His civil rights speech at TC would have made sense if Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Spike Lee were playing the game. I can understand kissing the a$$ of the HII holder, but kissing the a$$ of someone you're voting out and not on the jury is another of the many reasons I rank you last.
BOOTED) BILL (10,10,14) - If not booted I would have moved him up for being the voice of reason this episode. Props for acknowledging the girls as competitors, for tactfully letting Jonas know his excuse for losing was lame, and for his accurate assessment of Colton. Sadly Bill was the victim of the HII holder's insecurities and sociological issues. If any booted player's parting words had the right to be filled with anger and malice it was Bill's, but his were quite the contrary. Kudos to him!