The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Spoiler from E! Online"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

leannerenee 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-27-04, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leannerenee Click to send private message to leannerenee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Spoiler from E! Online"
Most of us suspect who the final 2 will be. However, the TV spoiler guru, Kristen, on E!Online composed a list of possible spoilers and revealed which ones are true this week in her chat. Here is the Survivor All Star one which ended up being true and what she had to say about it. Oh yeah, and being a huge spoiler freak, I can say she is right @ 98% of the time...

From "The Watch With Kristen" on E! Online:
9. Survivor: All-Stars: Rob chooses Amber over Rupert, and Rupert lashes out at Rob over his betrayal during the final jury.
TRUE, assuming the three sources I have on this are correct, Rob backstabs Rupert and ends up in the final two with Amber, making it 99 percent certain that Amber comes out the winner. I should also tell you, however, that there is some crazy person who keeps contacting me and insisting that the winner is Jenna. However, that person also told me Shii Ann would be booted in last week's episode, so I'm all, la-la-la, I'm not listening.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Spoiler from E! Online Flowerpower 04-27-04 1
   RE: Spoiler from E! Online abbahammer 04-27-04 2
       RE: Spoiler from E! Online pmspml5 04-27-04 5
   RE: Spoiler from E! Online leannerenee 04-27-04 9
 RE: Spoiler from E! Online babalouie 04-27-04 3
   RE: Spoiler from E! Online pmspml5 04-27-04 6
       RE: Spoiler from E! Online babalouie 04-27-04 11
           RE: Spoiler from E! Online emydi 04-27-04 12
               RE: Spoiler from E! Online TanNymph 04-27-04 17
       RE: Spoiler from E! Online Saranewfie 04-27-04 14
 RE: Spoiler from E! Online Bebo 04-27-04 4
   RE: Spoiler from E! Online SurvivorBlows 04-27-04 8
       RE: Spoiler from E! Online leannerenee 04-28-04 24
 RE: Spoiler from E! Online SurvivorBlows 04-27-04 7
   RE: Spoiler from E! Online leannerenee 04-27-04 10
   RE: Spoiler from E! Online dav8515 04-27-04 13
       the only way rupert can get mad at ... ts076 04-27-04 15
       RE: Spoiler from E! Online Bebo 04-27-04 16
           RE: Spoiler from E! Online Blow by Blow 04-27-04 18
               RE: Spoiler from E! Online Brownroach 04-27-04 19
                   Fallen Comrades? CRyanShort 04-27-04 20
                       RE: Fallen Comrades? Brownroach 04-27-04 21
                           RE: Fallen Comrades? Blow by Blow 04-27-04 22
                               RE: Fallen Comrades? emydi 04-27-04 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-27-04, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Spoiler from E! Online"
I know that you have said in previous posts that you are friends with Amber's family, and that you have even watched the show with them???(I think that's what you said anyway?) Are you sure that you are not a little bit slanted here? Or do you know something perhaps that we do not? Just curious,Leannerenee!

abbahammer 70 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-04, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail abbahammer Click to send private message to abbahammer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Spoiler from E! Online"
If I was on the jury, there is no way I'd vote for Amber. She has done nothing to prove she deserves to win. Even if they all hate Rob, I can't imagine they would vote for Amber. She, like most of them, have ridden on Rob's coattails.

As for this "spoiler", I have heard that this e! online is NOT at all reliable.

Abbahammer

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-27-04, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Spoiler from E! Online"
There is one bit of interesting information that amazes me. Box Lex and Cathy voted for Amber not Rob. They both claim she is lying and "playing the game really well". I dont think MB is showing us that side of her so that if she indeed does win. We dont have the same opinion of her that we had of the lying JFP.

04-27-04, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leannerenee Click to send private message to leannerenee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Spoiler from E! Online"
My Mom has watched the show @ thier house. And no, this isn't slanted. I actually want Rob to win!!! He has been my fac since day 1.

babalouie 54 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-04, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail babalouie Click to send private message to babalouie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Spoiler from E! Online"
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-04 AT 09:25 AM (EST)

I read somewhere that someone gets stabbed in the back, and also that Rupert leaves as one angty mofo. I'm still hoping it isn't true.

I see where Rupert has his own website now and scheduled appearances in and around Indiana and Washington DC. They start around Memorial Day.
He also has a photo of Tom on his website.
Don't know if that signifies anything..........

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-27-04, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Spoiler from E! Online"
What is the web addy?

babalouie 54 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-04, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail babalouie Click to send private message to babalouie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Spoiler from E! Online"
It's weird. I had googled for Rupert's name and found the link on page 2 of the search. Can't seem to find it now.

It listed appearances at the Indy 500, and one other place, both on memorial Day, and then 4-5 other appearances lined up in Indiana, and one in Washington DC.

The site was his official site, I checked the source. It was done by a company that has done other websites in Mich. That's about all I remember.

It wasn't completely finished, the links weren't all done yet.
It showed only about 5 photos, all of him and his family, except one of Tom.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-04, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Spoiler from E! Online"
I seem to remember a few weeks ago (I think on SFever but I cant find it now)there was a link I think to radio or tv station to enter a contest to meet Rupert on Memorial Day at an amusement park.

emydi

TanNymph 309 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-27-04, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TanNymph Click to send private message to TanNymph Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Spoiler from E! Online"
I remember that also. It was Wild Adventures in Valdosta, GA. I live about 3 hrs from there and my kids love that park. I thought it odd that a survivor was making an appearance at an amusement park.

Saranewfie 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-27-04, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Saranewfie Click to send private message to Saranewfie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Spoiler from E! Online"
rupertb.com

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-04, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Spoiler from E! Online"
Kristen's track record with scripted programming is quite good. However, when it comes to reality shows, her information is often quite off-base. She lost quite a bit of credibility on these forums during Bob's stint on The Bachelor, when she was wrong about the outcome four times. Each week, she would change her tune to a different bachelorette, and each time, she was wrong. She also posted quite a few pieces of incorrect information during Survivor: Pearl Islands.

So if folks on this forum seem underwhelmed by her claims of an Amber victory over Rob in the final 2, it's because Kristen hasn't proven to be a reliable reality show spoiler source in the past.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-04, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Spoiler from E! Online"
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-04 AT 10:55 AM (EST)

>She lost quite a bit of credibility
>on these forums during Bob's stint on The Bachelor, when
>she was wrong about the outcome four times. Each
>week, she would change her tune to a different bachelorette,
>and each time, she was wrong. She also posted
>quite a few pieces of incorrect information during Survivor: Pearl
>Islands.

She also said that Guiney's "runner-up" would star in January's The Bachelorette 2 show. Then two days later she changed her mind and said it would be Meredith Phillips -- who finished 4th. Then a few days later she changed her mind again and said it would be "Meredith or Tina Fabulous"

...and this was all back in December, after the show had already filmed. I've seen little evidence to indicate that Kristen has any real reality shows sources rather than just seemingly running with numerous rumors that she hears.

04-28-04, 09:02 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Spoiler from E! Online"
But I read in PEOPLE that Eklly Jo WAS indeed supposed to be the Bachelorette.... I wouldn't count Kristen out here.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-04, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Spoiler from E! Online"
>yeah, and being a huge spoiler freak,
>I can say she is right @ 98% of the time...

As Bebo mentions, Kristen's reality show info is right far less than 98% of the time. More like 50%, tops.

But she's probably right in this case, after all, most of what she's "spoiling" is information that we already heard 3-4 months ago.

-SB

04-27-04, 11:02 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Spoiler from E! Online"
Well, my 98% is comming from what I watch the most and that isn't reality TV. And I think she is right too b/c like you said, this is stuff we heard months ago.

dav8515 21 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-04, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dav8515 Click to send private message to dav8515 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Spoiler from E! Online"
It makes no sence how can rupert get mad at rob by picking amber, it is obvios they have a stronger aliance, its like rob getting mad at him if he picked jenna

ts076 22 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-04, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ts076 Click to send private message to ts076 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "the only way rupert can get mad at rob"
if rupert is in the final 3 with rob and amber maybe the immunity is a endurance contest again and rob makes a deal with rupert to let him win and he will take him and of course he will screw rupert. remember how rupert reacted to john backstabbing him the first time john wrote his name. i dont think rupert would get mad at rob for choosing amber unless rob made a deal like that with him.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-04, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Spoiler from E! Online"
It makes no sence how can rupert get mad at rob by picking amber

This is why I don't think Kristen's information on this is 100% accurate. I think she's got some of the info correct, but has colored it with her own embellishment. Snewser has had Rupert in 4th for quite some time. Of course it makes sense when it's down to 4 people that Rob is going to stick with the one person who's been close to him the entire game - Ambuh.

I do think she's probably on target about Rupert getting mad at Rob, though. We saw Rupert wasn't a happy puppy when he went bye-bye in the Pearl Islands, so I doubt he'll be in a better mood when he gets this close to the prize before getting chopped.

To me, the more likely scenario is this: To avoid a tie, Rob works on Jenna and Rupert separately to convince them that they're the one he wants in the final 3. He convinces Rupert to vote for Jenna, and vice versa. When Rupert sees the votes read at TC, that's when he realizes he's been had and by whom. Of course that will make him mad. And since there won't be a long time before the final TC, he will make his anger known there. This also would explain why we see the suggestions of a Jenna/Rupert rift in this week's previews - they stick together for now, only to have it fall apart at the crucial moment.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-27-04, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Spoiler from E! Online"
>To avoid a tie, Rob works on Jenna and Rupert separately to convince them that they're the one he wants in the final 3. He convinces Rupert to vote for Jenna, and vice versa.

I don't think Rob would need to go through this trouble. Jenna, Rob and Amber are already a tight F3. All that needs to happen is Jenna tells Rupert, "Let's vote for Rob," but then she votes for Amber instead, while Amber and Rob vote for Rupert. See, that way he gets booted but only Jenna looks rotten. It would be the best move for Rob and Amber and Jenna could always claim confusion if she made it to F2.

-BbB

I do more to not work than actual work.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-04, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Spoiler from E! Online"
That would be assuming Jenna wins immunity at F4.

CRyanShort 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-27-04, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CRyanShort Click to send private message to CRyanShort Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Fallen Comrades?"
Isn't the F4 IC more often than not a test in how well you know your tribemates, ie the Fallen Comrades challenge?

If so, Jenna seems like she would be able to handle that challenge quite well, especially since she's been on all three tribes, and thus has interacted with more players than anyone. Rupert's on a similar footing, but I see Jenna's maternal nature making her better at remembering things about her tribemates, or at least better than Rupert.

Still, I wouldn't count out Amber for this challenge. She's been with MM, Jupert, Chapera, and Chaboga Mogo, so she's seen a lot, too. And, even Rob has shown smarts, what with winning that knife puzzle a few challenges back, and he's been shown to be very observant.

Of course, MB has already done a Previous Survivors Challenge in S8, so this might seem redundant, but who knows? As long as it's not holding her hand i the air, Jenna might be able to do allright.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-04, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Fallen Comrades?"
Of course, MB has already done a Previous Survivors Challenge in S8, so this might seem redundant

Yeah, that seemed too similar to the usual Fallen Comrades challenge so I don't see MB putting another one in.

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-27-04, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Fallen Comrades?"
Not to mention they've also done a non-##### trivia challenge this season and did the A.S.S. quiz last week. I doubt they'd be doing another Q&A, but who knows. And yes, my example assumed Jenna would win IC at F4.

-BxB

I do more to not work than actual work.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-04, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Fallen Comrades?"
I think it may be Q/A if they recycle the S7 F4 IC where the jury competed agains SLJD and won.

emydi

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •