The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe Lis..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-02-12, 06:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe Lis..."
I didn't see chivalry dead in this episode...if anything I felt the men were more accommodating than anyone playing the game had the right to be. What I do know is the Salani women should start standing in line and promise a make-out session to whoever thought of the "One World" concept; because if Salani was forced to live remotely as a separate tribe AWAY from the men, they'd be dead in the water.

1) SABRINA (1,1) - Got Salani rolling in the RC and came through big time in the end to win the IC, thus maintaining her #1 ranking. But despite her challenge prowess, the HII is the biggest factor thus far in the game which would not have been possible without Sabrina.

2) TROY (4,5) - Not responsible for Matt's boot, but I'm crediting him with the blindside. "It's not Survivor without lying." Funny thing about lying; once you start it's hard to stop. We'll see if he can keep it in check, but either way, the man came to play the game.

3) JAY (7,3) - His acceptance by the Misfits was ridiculously easy...I didn't see that coming. An alpha male embraced by the Misfits who I see no problem coexisting with the ladies. Socially he seems to have it made--now whether he can parlay that into an endgame is yet to be seen.

4) KIM (5,9) - Maybe I'm overanalyzing but I found it interesting when Matt looked at Kim congratulating the women for the fish they caught. Perhaps it's nothing, but shows how approachable Kim is which could be a difference maker in this game.

5) JONAS (6,13) - I can't see him doing anything to tick me off this season, but hasn't wowed me yet either. He's a lurker, and lurkers can do well in Survivor, although I'm keeping him here until he makes a big game move.

6) CHRISTINA (2,6) - My season's "crush" remains alive and well, but I don't see her high on anyone's food chain. Unless she can successfully orchestrate a game-changing move, the best my China Doll can hope for is Jury member.

7) LEIF (3,4) - Even underdogs need to step up eventually, and Leif has yet to do so. Other than his midget status I see no storyline for him; so he'll probably continue to slide down my ranking unless he shows us something more.

8) CHELSEA (8,2) - No way can I put you any higher for carrying on about the cold and rain. Even though I've been away awhile, the show is still called "Survivor"...isn't it? Hoping it was just a weak moment and not a trend.

9) MONICA (9,9) - Only reason she's ranked here is for the fishing footage we were treated to. Brad (Culpepper) wasn't the only one smiling...AHHHH, the benefits of being a Pro football player. Unfortunately for Monica there's no Barbie Townhouse in Cougarville, so without a tribal switch her future in this game is dismal.

10) COLTON (15,15) - Biggest mover of the week because Ep. 3 was all about Colton. Never has anything so unearned (HII) played such a big part for an individual player in Survivor. But he does get props for not playing the idol at TC knowing he was not at risk. As if there aren't enough kinks in his armour, another one we saw this episode is putting personal feelings above gameplay. If it was REALLY "Colton's World" Bill's torch would have been snuffed. Thanks to Sabrina's idol he has a good strategy for advancement, but possesses too many flaws to be a threat to win.

11) MICHAEL (11,7) - I assume it was Michael who voted Bill? If so, much like Monica last week, he is out of his tribe's loop. Bill can be his bulletproof vest for one more TC, but after that he better be praying for a tribal switch.

12) KAT (14,12) - Pretty much a forgotten castaway this episode other than the multiple attempts at the RC. But that was due to Troy being a goofball and giving both of them 1-2 second looks figuring the women already had it in the bag.

13) ALICIA (16,16) - With no Manono men interested in her "bargaining chips" her negotiation skills become nonexistent. In the first two episodes we saw Alicia the B!tch; this week we saw Alicia the Begger. I like her better as a begger so she crawls out of the basement for the time being.

14) BILL (10,10) - I'm not blaming him for the IC loss. He did an excellent job calling, and the puizzle solving was more about Sabrina's clutch performance than Billy's failure. He's here because he is out of touch with the game, and with reality for that matter. "One World" is a long vacation for him who's happy to get whatever TV time he can. He'll probably be just as "jacked up" when voted off--and I predict that will come sooner than later.

15) GREG (12,11) - A quintessential A$$-kisser, and he's puckering up to the HII holder .But if you want to blow smoke up someone's A$$ move on over to Sabrina's backside. She deserves it more. Stammering over Matt's question at TC must have been humbling. And all you achieved by asking to see the last two votes was calling unnecessary attention to yourself.

BOOTED) MATT (13,17) - He asks Greg, "Who's WE?" WE is the majority needed to stay safe in this game. A concept Matt was oblivious to.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe Lis...   Aruba     03-02-12       
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-02-12     1  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-03-12     11  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     03-02-12     2  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-02-12     4  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     03-02-12     6  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-03-12     9  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     03-03-12     10  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-03-12     12  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-03-12     19  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     03-04-12     20  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   Toban     03-02-12     3  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     03-02-12     5  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-03-12     13  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     03-03-12     14  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-03-12     15  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   dabo     03-03-12     7  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   SpotTheDiffference     03-03-12     8  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   jasonkola     03-03-12     16  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   Jims02     03-03-12     17  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-03-12     18  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   dabo     03-04-12     21  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-04-12     24  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   dabo     03-04-12     27  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     03-04-12     28  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   dabo     03-04-12     29  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     03-04-12     22  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-04-12     23  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     03-04-12     26  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   SpotTheDiffference     03-04-12     30  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-04-12     31  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   dabo     03-04-12     25  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-04-12     32  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     03-04-12     36  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   dabo     03-05-12     37  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   milkachulina     03-04-12     33  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   Toban     03-04-12     34  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     03-04-12     35  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   dabo     03-05-12     38  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   milkachulina     03-05-12     40  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     03-05-12     41  
   Tallies   dabo     03-05-12     39  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   Belle Book     05-26-12     42  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •