The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New CBS commercial "Every Day In May" shows a possibly huge spoiler"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

nwolf113 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-24-04, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nwolf113 Click to send private message to nwolf113 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New CBS commercial "Every Day In May" shows a possibly huge spoiler"
Hi all, Im a first time poster so please forgive me if im jumping the gun a little.

I just saw the commercial CBS is now airing about its biggest episodes in May including the Survivor finale... well something caught my eye as extremly familiar about this spot.

It shows the Chaperians hugging and then Rupert jumping from a waterfall.

Now, last season, CBS showed a similar spot with Sandra doing a little victory screetch about 2 episode away from the finale. To my recolection, at that point, everyone had already gave the million to Darrah. So could this be a little hint that everyones favorite pirate could pull off the big win?

Please, any of you old spoiler dogs, confirm or shoot down this so I can know if Im on to something or not.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New CBS commercial "Every Day I... So_Opinionated 04-25-04 1
 RE: New CBS commercial "Every Day I... DoodleBug 04-26-04 2
 RE: New CBS commercial "Every Day I... Brownroach 04-26-04 3
   RE: New CBS commercial "Every Day I... MourC 04-26-04 4
       RE: New CBS commercial "Every Day I... Handola 04-26-04 5
       RE: New CBS commercial "Every Day I... Brownroach 04-26-04 7
           RE: New CBS commercial "Every Day I... pmspml5 04-26-04 11
 rupert jumping from the waterfall ts076 04-26-04 6
   RE: rupert jumping from the waterfa... Get Bent 04-26-04 8
       RE: rupert jumping from the waterfa... MourC 04-26-04 9
       RE: rupert jumping from the waterfa... Dregar 04-26-04 10
           RE: rupert jumping from the waterfa... MourC 04-26-04 12
               RE: rupert jumping from the waterfa... pmspml5 04-26-04 13
               RE: rupert jumping from the waterfa... Dregar 04-26-04 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

So_Opinionated 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-25-04, 05:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail So_Opinionated Click to send private message to So_Opinionated Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New CBS commercial "Every Day In May" shows a possibly huge spoiler"
I can't see Rupert winning, he doesn't know how to really play the game. Jenna had to offer to help him out. Rob is gunning for Rupert and I tink the others will quickly follow.

IMHO, sorry the Pirate doesn't win this one.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-26-04, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New CBS commercial "Every Day In May" shows a possibly huge spoiler"
IMO, I think final 4 is as far as Rupert will go.

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-04, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New CBS commercial "Every Day In May" shows a possibly huge spoiler"
I have to agree with So Opinionated and Doodlebug.

Rupert is not getting a winner's or even F2 edit, especially when you consider how popular he is with the general audience and how so much of S7 was structured around him. If he were on the road to F2 I guarantee MB would be focusing on him a lot more. Instead, he's being edited as pretty much just another UTR player in A$$.

MourC 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-26-04, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MourC Click to send private message to MourC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: New CBS commercial "Every Day In May" shows a possibly huge spoiler"
Wouldn't that be what MB want us to think that Rupert is not going to F2, although I do believe Rob/Amber are in the F2 it would be nice to see us all be wrong for once

Handola 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-26-04, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Handola Click to send private message to Handola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: New CBS commercial "Every Day In May" shows a possibly huge spoiler"
It indeed would be great if everyone's prediction is wrong. Rob is a very good player and deserves the million on many levels, even if people do think he is a jerk. Rupert is just a part of every viewers' hearts and it would be triumphant to see someone like him win. I hope he at least makes it to final 4, and I hope he at least has the opportunity to win.

Good eye, though regarding the promo. I doubt that CBS would include any really telling footage, but maybe they would. Anything is possible this time around.

He may have been excited just to be in fourth place and thus jumped over the waterfall anyway-he does get some money in fourth. He deserves it.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-04, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: New CBS commercial "Every Day In May" shows a possibly huge spoiler"
My contention is that if Rupert were going to be in F2, he'd probably get something closer to the edit he got in S7, because *that* would be misdirection -- he failed in F7, and the audience would be expecting that to happen again, but instead this time he is successful.

The fact that he's not really a front-and-center character in A$$ means he's going to fail again, imo, and MB wasn't all that interested in hyping him up this time.

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-26-04, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: New CBS commercial "Every Day In May" shows a possibly huge spoiler"
I'm just wondering if because of his comment on the reunion show they are down playing him (I'm still dont think he wins). The spoiler at the beginning of the season that said 2 women and a man make the final 3 - is the same one that said the colors were blue/red/green and that a male was voted off first. How reliable is this source. I dont think he wins - but I could see him F3.

ts076 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-26-04, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ts076 Click to send private message to ts076 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "rupert jumping from the waterfall"
i havent seen the commercial your talking about but did rupert jump from a waterfall when the chappys won the boat reward and took kathy with them i cant remember if he did or not. they were on a part of the island and were in the water at some point during the reward.

Get Bent 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-26-04, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Get%20Bent Click to send private message to Get%20Bent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: rupert jumping from the waterfall"
Yes, he did. I don't know if they showed it during the episode, but I am pretty sure it was shown on the recrap. I think the Insider video has that reward too. If I get a chance, I'll check that out.

04-26-04, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MourC Click to send private message to MourC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: rupert jumping from the waterfall"
I do recall seeing him jump off a waterfall when the happy chappys won that reward everyone jumped except one, can't remember who but jenna seems to stick out in my mind

Dregar 75 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-04, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dregar Click to send private message to Dregar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: rupert jumping from the waterfall"
It is from the yacht BBQ reward shown in the recrap episode.

(FWIW)..Jenna L. is shown 2 separate times in the opening credits...not including her still photo...

Once coming up out of the water...
Then it shows her still photo..
3rd time is still during intro to the Saboga tribe she is in the background sitting on a log..

I can't see anyone else show that many times in the opening segments...

Why would MB show us these specially selected segments..?

04-26-04, 02:27 PM (EST)
12. "RE: rupert jumping from the waterfall"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-04 AT 02:27 PM (EST)

I don't see that 3rd picture your talking about do you happen to have the link to it, it's not on fever

Edited to correct mistake

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-26-04, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: rupert jumping from the waterfall"
Since snews has now given Rup thumbs down - I'd say it more likely indicates he jumps ship and drowns - sort to speak

Dregar 75 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-04, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dregar Click to send private message to Dregar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: rupert jumping from the waterfall"
1st Jenna leads group out of water..
2nd is the still photo w/ name Jenna L.
3rd Jenna in background sitting on a log..

all in the opening segment...I don't have a link..I'll have to go home and watch the opening segment again, but that would make 3 frames of Jenna L. which makes her shown more times than any other A$$ in the opening introductory segment with the music "AHh yah ohhh yaaa Ahh Yoo YAhH"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •