Here are my rankings for the second episode:
1. Sabrina -- she did a lot of right in this episode and that includes how she handled Colton.
2. Monica -- Salani should have had her as the first to go instead of Kat. As for her vote, she probably knew Kat would be safe and chose to throw her vote away rather than vote against either Kat or Nina.
3. Kim -- I suspect she was the one who convinced Chelsea to keep Kat around. And kudos for how she handled Colton as well.
4. Christina -- at least she tried to smooth things out with Alicia and didn't start another fight at Tribal Council!
5. Troyzan -- he's the highest-ranked of the guys because he's the one that's playing the best among them.
6. Leif -- he was the one who helped lead the men to victory in the Immunity Challenge, so he goes here.
7. Chelsea -- I understand why you might be regretting having Kat as an ally, but you shouldn't dump allies this soon.
8. Jonas -- you didn't do much this episode, so I'm dropping you to this position.
9. Bill -- you're now in the minority on the men's tribe. But with Matt and Michael around, you're safer than them for now.
10. Jay -- you're also in the minority. What you need to do is to avoid being a target. Good luck.
11. Michael -- you didn't do much that was bad this episode but you and Matt are now in trouble.
12. Matt -- you should have been awake! Now Colton's gotten a new alliance, and you're in trouble.
13. Kat -- you fouled up in the Immunity Challenge. But at least you dodged a bullet. Just don't screw up again.
14. Tarzan -- I was right about you. You're a total nut -- and a real Misfit.
15. Colton -- I'm afraid you were trying too hard to fit in with the women. At least now you have some power with the men.
16. Alicia -- you're almost as bad as Na'Onka was with Kelly. But at least you didn't screw up the Immunity Challenge.
Gonzo: Nina. You really should have tried to get along better with the younger women. If you had, you might still be here.