1) Sabrina: I really like her. A lot. As Aruba pointed out, she had lots of funny, poignant comments. She's fully aware of her environment and has her head in the game.
2) Kim: She was the one approached by Nina (as per Nina's post-boot interviews). I think she's really smart and may be the real leader of the women's alliance. She's not first only because Sabrina was funnier.
3) Monica: Great job in the challenge. She'll probably be the last standing of the older women and will probably benefit the most from a tribal swap. At this stage of the game, with the solid alliance of 5, I think she was smart to lay low and to let Nina do the dirty work and draw the target on her back. I suspect her vote against Christina was to not stab Nina in the back but still not vote against someone who was obviously not going home.
4) Troyzan: Big jump for him. He let the other "zan" do the stupid fire-dancing stunt and kept the dramatics to a minimum. I love how directly he handled Colton when told about the idol.
5) Jonas: Yes, he is a little low-key but like Kim, seems very conscious of the game and and aware of his own situation.
6) Bill: Reads well. Did or said nothing offensive.
7) Cynthia: She handle both Kat and Alicia very well. I don't like her prospects though. She seems ally-less.
8) Michael: Very hot. Has a bit of a personality.
9) Jay: Hot, quiet. He needs to grow a personality.
10) Leif: Quite athletic but also quiet and kind of meh.
11) Chelsea: Yeah, mocking Colton for his "gay hand movements" wasn't funny to me. It was kind of mean, actually. Sabrina was far more eloquent and diplomatic when describing the women's tribe's issues with Colton.
12) Alicia: She mostly stfu, so she floats up to this position.
13) Tarzan: Nasty, put some clothes on. (but I did like the "jazz hands" remark which seemed well-intentioned as a opposed to Chelsea's overt mockery.)
14) Colton: Trust me, he would be the kind of gay men other gay men would shun...and not for his effeminate mannerisms. He seems full of self-loathing and contradictions, probably caused by his red state existence and choice to be a "gay Republican" (ugh x 10,000). Being around these types is really painful.
15) What a useless, gross bimbo. (was that farting?)
Nina: Should have stayed but she seemed a little abrasive.