Oh, let's see. Good episode, they still need to give some people more airtime, but no more purples this season so that's a good sign.
1. Sabrina (3). Jumps up to #1 this week for playing it smart about taking the leadership position, not over-reaching in terms of authority but trying to establish some order and reason amidst the chaos. "Let him talk." says it all without being too assertive. "Sheldon, be good."
2. Kim (1). Head in the game, didn't get much attention this episode but was shown weighing the options, giving Nina her due.
3. Jonas (2). Didn't see enough of him this time either, but he had a few worthwhile observations, and adjusted his game when Colton revealed the HII.
4. Christina (8). Bumping up for playing it smart with Alicia, though it remains to be seen if she's smart enough to not trust Alicia, or do anything to improve her chances in the game.
5. Monica (13). Big bump for keeping her head during the Immunity challenge and trying to get the women back in it. She probably can't do much now to improve her chances in the game, missed whatever opportunity she had to replace Kat in the alliance.
6. Jay (4). Not much from him this time but he still seems a solid player.
7. Leif (9). Bumping him up for solid challenge performances, still don't know him very well.
8. Chelsea (5). Seems to be in the strongest position in the alliance.
9. Bill (12). Finally got around to making his first impression, liked the way he handled the host-substitute stuff.
10. Alicia (7). Feisty, wants everything her way, but wisely back-pedaled a bit. Best potential back-stabber in this bunch, though, and will try to control anything and anyone she can in time.
11. Michael (10). Not enough airtime for Big Mike this episode. (Note to Aruba: It is "Big Mike" not "Big Dick"!)
12. Troy "Troyzan" (17). Still a stupid nickname, but earned his way out of bottom-feeder status.
13. Matt (14). Zero airtime, basically.
14. Greg "Tarzan" (16). Put on some clothes!
15. Kat (11). Total disaster, though still nice to look at. Without the safety net of the alliance she would have been toast, and should have been anyway. If she can turn her game around she can earn her way back up the ranks.
16. Colton (6). Idiot. Doing nothing to help out in his own camp, annoying the women to the point where they kicked him out of their camp, this guy has achieved perfect goat status in record time. There's no way he can win this game, his only smart move was revealing the HII, and that's only because it was the only move he had left.
Good-bye Nina (15), she would have done better with the men.