The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 14--The Instigator"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-23-04, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 14--The Instigator"
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-04 AT 02:42 PM (EST)

From Titan Tv (also on sucks)

Also on TIVO now

So who is it or is this blatant misdirection..Shii Ann will already be gone...who else Big Tom?

emydi

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 14--The Instigator thetick 04-24-04 1
   RE: Episode 14--The Instigator Flowerpower 04-24-04 2
   RE: Episode 14--The Instigator kelli_blue 04-24-04 3
 Ep. 14--The Instigator -- WAG SouperStar 04-25-04 4
 RE: Episode 14--The Instigator frisky 04-25-04 5
 RE: Episode 14--The Instigator dreamerbeliever 04-26-04 6
   Thanks for the insight! forehead 04-26-04 7
       RE: Thanks for the insight! dreamerbeliever 04-26-04 11
           RE: Thanks for the insight! forehead 04-26-04 13
               RE: Thanks for the insight! dreamerbeliever 04-26-04 15
                   RE: Thanks for the insight! Brownroach 04-26-04 16
                       RE: Thanks for the insight! emydi 04-26-04 17
                           RE: Thanks for the insight! Brownroach 04-26-04 18
                   RE: Thanks for the insight! forehead 04-26-04 19
 RE: Episode 14--The Instigator justwrong 04-26-04 8
 RE: Episode 14--The Instigator Oscirus 04-26-04 9
   RE: Episode 14--The Instigator emydi 04-26-04 10
       RE: Episode 14--The Instigator Oscirus 04-26-04 12
           RE: Episode 14--The Instigator emydi 04-26-04 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

thetick 279 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-24-04, 01:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thetick Click to send private message to thetick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 14--The Instigator"
Jenna

just pointed out as talking to much

seen fighting w/ Rupert in this week's previews

at 5 people time is right for her to cut off Rupert. if she waits until 4 and Rupert wins IC, she knows she is one in trouble, so she moves a week early to kneecap Poopert

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-04, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 14--The Instigator"
I agree that Jenna could be the instigator, but I'm dubious....could be Romber, instigating some trouble between Rupert vs. Tom. Definately could see Rob carrying out some plan to target Rupert or Tom...probably Rupert. Make it look as though his demise stemed from some animousity that was not genterated by himself to perhaps capture a positive vote in the F2.

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-24-04, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 14--The Instigator"
Jenna is DEFINATELY an instigator. She doesn't know when to quit and just shut up.

SouperStar 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-25-04, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SouperStar Click to send private message to SouperStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Ep. 14--The Instigator -- WAG"
>So who is it or is this blatant misdirection..Shii Ann will
>already be gone...who else Big Tom?

Here is my WAG.

After Rupert wins both challenges this week...
(Rumored spotting of him & "Tina" at a resort on December 3, )See message from Ruthless in the "MORE Episode 13 Vidcaps" thread.) as the family RC, and the reactions of Tom & Rahb in the Fire RC (emydi's message in the same thread.)
we get the predictable final Pagonging ShiiAnn boot.

The foreshadowed Rupert/Jenna arguement is true, BUT Rupert has learned from the Pearl Islands that you must trust, even if you don't like. And you must an ace in the hole. Rupert instigates a discussion of what happens with only 5 left, and everyone realizes that the Rahmbahfaddah will be in control at 4 & 3. But whichever one doesn't win immunity at 5 MUST go. And Boston Rahb gets to learn some new words for "Bahye - Bahye!"

But that's just me. I could be completely wrong.

It's just a game.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-04, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 14--The Instigator"
Well, if you are compelled to call someone an "instigator," it is because that person is trying to upset the status quo.

The only person who could be completely content with the status quo is Rob (and I guess Lamber by default).

So my guess is that someone is going to try to dethrone
Rob, and Rob sees this person as an instigator. Out of the people left, I would agree that Jenna is the one who is going to try to take the wheel. Not just because she's mouthy, either. We were shown how Jenna took control when she had the opportunity on Saboga. She got the rug pulled out from under her when Saboga was dissolved and has waited until the time is right to make her move. (Mind you, I missed S1, so I don't know if she's capable of being diabolical )

Card-carrying RBBRTFHLA/Sugar Ho Division
Non-Embezzling GAWKUR Treasurer

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-26-04, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 14--The Instigator"
I'm going to go in a different direction here and say that Big Tom is going to be the instigator. He will try to dethrone Rob with Rupert and Jenna but will fail miserably because Jenna will go running off to tattle. Once Rob learns of it, he will finally have a real reason to break alliance with Tom. My guess is that Jenna has already made it known to Romber that she is more than willing to take out Rupert once in the final four. So Rob will not be worried about a 2-2 tie and takes out the likable Tom who certainly has a couple of votes (Lex, Kathy, and probably Alicia) waiting for him should he make the final two.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-26-04, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Thanks for the insight!"
dreamerbeliever has spoken!

Move along people

hey, dreamer, can you get in trouble for this? maybe you want to delete your post?

04-26-04, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Thanks for the insight!"
Like Pesci in Goodfellas, you really do crack me up Forehead. Now you wouldn't be busting my chops because I refused your alliance offer in the echo game over in fanatics? Nawww that couldn't be ... Forehead would never hold a grudge and be out for some revenge

My line in the sand that Big Tom will be the instigator has been made and I'll stand by it. When and if I am proven wrong, then the right of letting this thread fall into page two obscurity is being reserved. Thus I will never have to admit to being wrong. See there is a reason I rarely post in spoilers; it's too easy to be proven wrong and I'm always right. Just ask me.

04-26-04, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Thanks for the insight!"
>Like Pesci in Goodfellas, you really do crack me up Forehead.
We aim to please

>See there is a reason I rarely post in spoilers; it's too easy to be proven wrong and I'm always right.

Oh, but I do realize you are right - that's why I posted in the first place Your post also gave away what everybody suspected, but was not yet confirmed (although funny how snewser just updated his scorecard...): 6 Shii (it must give you some joy, she not f5) 5 Tom 4 Rupert.

>Just ask me.
Ok, who's out at 3?

04-26-04, 04:01 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Thanks for the insight!"
(although funny how snewser just updated his scorecard...)
Wow my little post had an effect on snewser? I now feel like I'm standing in the front of the Titanic screaming "king of the world!"

Ok, who's out at 3?

Okay I'm gonna go out on a really small limb here and say Robfather. Just wild speculation on my part of course but I think Lamber will win the final immunity challenge. Jenna will then get into her sweet little head by saying if she chooses Rob as final two; the jury will label her as the biggest coattail rider of all time. Plus I think Lamber might feel as though she has a better chance of winning against loud mouth Jenna.

Since I love the MB foreshadowing ... it seems like every time Rob and Amber are snuggling and he's going on about how he trust her ... she never seems to respond and is looking off into the distance. My guess is that she is debating in her mind at those moments about how hurt he will be if she takes him out of the game.

BTW Forehead, if my fellow fluffypillows want to pagong you ... I will always have your back

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-04, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Thanks for the insight!"
My guess is that she is debating in her mind at those moments about how hurt he will be if she takes him out of the game.

I'm starting to wonder about this too. On the one hand it seems like Rob should be Amber's best opponent in F2. However, if Lamber takes him out at F3 it would be classic move, and may put her over the top with some of the jury.

Besides, they can't both win the million. The 2nd and 3rd place finishers both get a substantial amount of money, so is it such a big deal if the other one comes in 3rd instead of 2nd?

04-26-04, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Thanks for the insight!"
It's normally $100K for 2nd and what? $50K for 3rd, correct?

I know the prize money for 2-18 went up for ###, does anyone know to what amount?

IMO, I do not think that Amber will take him out of the game-- I believe it will be Jenna that gets to decide Romber's fate.

I guess we'll find out during afternoon of May 9th. Will it be a Mother's day present for Jenna? or will Romber get the $$$$.

emydi

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-04, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Thanks for the insight!"
3rd place has been somewhere around 85K in the past, I believe.

04-26-04, 04:58 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Thanks for the insight!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-04 AT 06:27 PM (EST)

>Okay I'm gonna go out on a really small limb here and say Robfather. Just wild speculation on my part of course but I think Lamber will win the final immunity challenge. Jenna will then get into her sweet little head by saying if she chooses Rob as final two; the jury will label her as the biggest coattail rider of all time. Plus I think Lamber might feel as though she has a better chance of winning against loud mouth Jenna.

Well, Varner called Amber before SAS started. What bigger incentive could CBS have to silence Varner... It all makes sense.

>Since I love the MB foreshadowing ... it seems like every time Rob and Amber are snuggling and he's going on about how he trust her ... she never seems to respond and is looking off into the distance. My guess is that she is debating in her mind at those moments about how hurt he will be if she takes him out of the game.

This line of editing was really emphasized last week. Yep, this all makes a lot of sense!

>BTW Forehead, if my fellow fluffypillows want to pagong you ... I will always have your back

I'll mention it to TungFong

ETA the little word "to"

justwrong 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-26-04, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justwrong Click to send private message to justwrong Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 14--The Instigator"
it would appear that in order for this season to have any surprises left, someone has to grow a spine and step up as a playmaker. this person would of course be thought of as an instigator, and be targetted by romber. assuming this they didn't already have their head on the chopping block. so who could it be?

TOM:
i have to agree with BR as far as tom goes, he is a fool for thinking he has a chance if he goes to the final 3 with romber. the only possible thing i can see for tom is if he has a side thing going with rupert as final 4, and they are just going to go head to head against romber. he would have to be pretty clever to do that, and then tom has already proven he isn't.

JENNA:
it would appear that jenna is riding it out with rupert for now, and then will turn on him to get herself in the final 3. this was obvious when she laid out the food order for rupert. she seems to be working on the theory that one of them will turn and take her instead. it keeps coming back to my theory of a hidden alliance between jenna and amber. it seemed very early on that these 2 may have something, and i still think they do. i guess i am using the theory of exposed alliances never make it.

RUPERT:
i could be wrong, but i just don't think rupert is capable of being a mastermind, so i have to say that he is just what we see. he trusts jenna, and really believes that crap about getting to the final 4 and then it's everyone for themselves. that or rupert has just decided that 4th place is good enough for him, and they just haven't shown us him accepting it.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-26-04, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode 14--The Instigator"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-04 AT 02:57 PM (EST)

It has to be Big Tom much in the same vein that he tried to instigate Lex's ouster without actually getiing his hands dirty in survivor 3.

04-26-04, 02:33 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Episode 14--The Instigator"
Can u refresh my memory Oscirus...Dec 2001 is sooooo long ago

emydi

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-26-04, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Episode 14--The Instigator"
During the second to last episode of s3 one of the reasons that theresa said that she had voted for Lex was Tom had come to her and told her something to the effect of "watch out for Lex".

04-26-04, 03:34 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Episode 14--The Instigator"
Thanks Oscirus

emydi

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •