The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-12-11, 02:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep..."

Zzzzzzz.... whuh? what? whuh? .... zzzzzz.... What? Who dat?

Oh, yeah, yeah, okay. Here we go.

This week the snoozefest raised its game to annoying as the preordained to fall, Edna, did everything short of holding her breath to try to stay in the game. Of course, that got her as far as the last so many before her- no where.

1. Coach - Still has the best chance to win though I am concerned that he doesn't have many friends on the jury.

2. Ozzy - Put up here because he has the 2nd best chance to win. His way is simple- just keep winning. I don't buy the previews. Edna isn't beating him.

3. Sophie - This was actually a pretty quiet episode for her. Coach, her and Brandon are my first guess for the Finals. For once, the family visit didn't give it away.

4. Albert - He might take Brandon's spot in the Finals. He thinks he's playing a strategic game, but if he makes no move on Coach, I don't think the jury will see it that way.

5. Brandon - Everyone should want to take him to the end. He wouldn't get a vote. Edna was off base though. Brandon was merely being honest. In that way, he was actually nicer to her than everyone else was.

6. Rick - Hey, got to say something again. He would also be a great guy to take to the end. He is the likely next boot though.

RI -

Edna - Insufferable whining and complaining and desperate pleading. I like her, but not a good exit. Somebody has to go, right?

Cochran - His huge edit just highlights the lack of interesting stories and personalities elsewhere.

>

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep...   iltarion     12-12-11       
   RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   Belle Book     12-12-11     1  
   RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   michel     12-12-11     2  
     RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   garyc     12-12-11     3  
         RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   michel     12-12-11     4  
     RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   finallytyping     12-13-11     6  
   RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   dabo     12-13-11     5  
     RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   michel     12-13-11     7  
         RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   dabo     12-14-11     8  
             RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   michel     12-14-11     9  
   RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   Addi     12-14-11     10  
     RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   michel     12-14-11     12  
         RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   Addi     12-15-11     15  
         RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   garyc     12-17-11     21  
   RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   milkachulina     12-14-11     11  
     RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   Toban     12-14-11     13  
   RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   finallytyping     12-15-11     14  
     RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   Belle Book     12-15-11     16  
         RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   finallytyping     12-16-11     20  
     RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   michel     12-15-11     17  
         RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   finallytyping     12-16-11     18  
             RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   michel     12-16-11     19  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •