The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CBS release: Shii Ann vows to win immunity"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Markopolo100 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-20-04, 02:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Markopolo100 Click to send private message to Markopolo100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CBS release: Shii Ann vows to win immunity"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-04 AT 02:18 AM (EST)

The latest press release tells us that someone gets upset at the reward challenge. Sounds like Shii Ann, too.

There seems to be SO MUCH misdirection for a Shii Ann boot...Gosh....can it not happen now?

SHII ANN VOWS TO WIN IMMUNITY, ON "SURVIVOR: ALL-STARS,"
THURSDAY, APRIL 22, ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK

"Stupid People. Stupid, Stupid People" -- Feeling extremely vulnerable, Shii Ann vows to win immunity, on SURVIVOR: ALL-STARS, Thursday, April 22 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Despite her best efforts to mix things up, Shii Ann realizes that the former Chapera alliance remains strong. Convinced that some castaways are making a big mistake, she predicts many will pay for it. At the Reward Challenge, one castaway is angered after being labeled by the group as the least deserving person to be on SURVIVOR: ALL-STARS. Winning the Reward Challenge gives one lucky castaway the rare power to decide what the others eat…from a juicy steak to a small, cold bowl of rice.

And, the twelfth person is voted off the island.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CBS release: Shii Ann vows to w... DRONES 04-20-04 1
   RE: CBS release: Shii Ann vows to w... Brownroach 04-20-04 8
       RE: CBS release: Shii Ann vows to w... DRONES 04-21-04 13
 RE: CBS release: Shii Ann vows to w... dabo 04-20-04 2
 RE: CBS release: Shii Ann vows to w... Markopolo100 04-20-04 3
 RE: CBS release: Shii Ann vows to w... mookiemeister 04-20-04 4
   RE: CBS release: Shii Ann vows to w... toddE 04-20-04 5
       RE: CBS release: Shii Ann vows to w... Flowerpower 04-20-04 6
       RE: CBS release: Shii Ann vows to w... Brownroach 04-20-04 7
           RE: CBS release: Shii Ann vows to w... Breezy 04-20-04 10
           RE: CBS release: Shii Ann vows to w... VolcanicGlass 04-20-04 11
               RE: CBS release: Shii Ann vows to w... Brownroach 04-20-04 12
 RE: CBS release: Shii Ann vows to w... MattyMax 04-20-04 9
   RE: CBS release: Shii Ann vows to w... I_AM_HE 04-21-04 14
       RE: CBS release: Shii Ann vows to w... Scarlett O Hara 04-21-04 15
 RE: CBS release: Shii Ann vows to w... RealityRyan 04-21-04 16
   RE: CBS release: Shii Ann vows to w... Brownroach 04-21-04 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-20-04, 02:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CBS release: Shii Ann vows to win immunity"
Misdirection from the obvious pagonging of SA. Nice try C-BS but I'm not biting.

DRONES

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-20-04, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: CBS release: Shii Ann vows to win immunity"
I disagree. This is the episode everyone waits for: to see if the last member of the pagonged tribe can save him/herself. If they're not going to succeed (as they usually don't), why bother touting the person's efforts so loudly in a press release?

CBS is telling us to make sure we watch the last pagongee overcome the odds this time, imo. The spoiler-unaware audience will think Shii Ann has a shot at getting to the end of the game.

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-04, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: CBS release: Shii Ann vows to win immunity"
I hope so BR, but C-BS really wants us to watch this episode. They know that they are going to have to work hard to keep their viewership up this week, and the best way is to let the audience think that that SA manages to survive.

After this week MB won't have to worry about the pagonging anymore and the viewers will tune in to see the carnage.

DRONES

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-04, 02:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CBS release: Shii Ann vows to win immunity"
>Convinced
>that some castaways are making
>a big mistake, she predicts
>many will pay for it.

Well, duh! Shii is going to be playing to improve her own chances, of course.

>Winning the Reward Challenge
>gives one lucky castaway the
>rare power to decide what
>the others eat…from a juicy
>steak to a small, cold
>bowl of rice.

Now, this is pure MB alliance-revealing etcetera using politicking in a challenge to try to shake things up. If Shii is really smart she will tank this challenge as quickly as possible and hope Rob or Amber wins.

Markopolo100 218 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-04, 03:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Markopolo100 Click to send private message to Markopolo100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CBS release: Shii Ann vows to win immunity"
Well, Shii is the big immunity winner now.

Poor Alicia's going to get screwed!

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-04, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CBS release: Shii Ann vows to win immunity"
Shii-Ann never won a challenge before, and I doubt she will do that this week under pressure to win one or else getting voted out. Former Chapera members are sticking together until the final 6 so I don't think that will change.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-20-04, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: CBS release: Shii Ann vows to win immunity"
Well, this will make the episode at least a little interesting. I don't know if SA is going to win immunity or not, but I do think Alicia will go this week and SA next. (OTOH, next week's title makes it sound like only Chapera will be left).

With so much focus on SA for the immunity, I almost wonder if Amber or Jenna will be the person "least deserving" of being there. While neither Rob nor Shii made the jury the first time, "Lamber" got the least respect and Jenna L. is both a fossil and a non-major-factor from her first go-round.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-04, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: CBS release: Shii Ann vows to win immunity"
Would'nt it be funny if Rob is voted the least deserving survivor to be out there? He sure might be mad about that! Ha!...He'd probably be mad if Amber were voted the least deserving as well though.

04-20-04, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: CBS release: Shii Ann vows to win immunity"
I almost wonder if Amber or Jenna will be the person "least deserving" of being there.

I still think this is going to be Alicia, and that's why she says "I don't like these people anymore" and Amber later says "she's just being a big baby."

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-04, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: CBS release: Shii Ann vows to win immunity"
I agree I think it's Alicia, which is why her finger comes out this week.

Just say no to trolls.

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-20-04, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: CBS release: Shii Ann vows to win immunity"
The "I don't like these people anymore" statement appears to be made during the challenge.
(note second rain poncho on the right side of vidcap)

She may be simply reacting to having her rope cut early on and/or her mask being smashed.

Is it possible that Rupert might be the one considered least deserving to be on All-Stars?
Filming started before Pearl Islands was over, so none of the players saw the full season.
It wouldn't be the most surprising choice.

I can see Amber calling Alicia a big baby for being taken out of the RC early and for not getting a good food choice (remember the finger wagging incident with Kimmi in S2 was over the need for daily intake of protein and the necessary sacrifice of the chicken.)

04-20-04, 01:10 PM (EST)
12. "RE: CBS release: Shii Ann vows to win immunity"
The "I don't like these people anymore" statement appears to be made during the challenge. She may be simply reacting to having her rope cut early on and/or her mask being smashed.

The questions will be asked and answered as part of the challenge too, though. So her reaction could be a combination of both.

Is it possible that Rupert might be the one considered least deserving to be on All-Stars?
Filming started before Pearl Islands was over, so none of the players saw the full season.
It wouldn't be the most surprising choice.

Well, that would certainly anger Rupert.

I believe Kathy said they saw the first three or four episodes of PI, which was enough to see Rupert lead the Drakes to challenge win after challenge win. Plus they'd probably take into consideration how the person is playing this time through, and their personality.

We know Alicia annoys most of Chapera, she doesn't do well in the challenges, she's a non-entity as a strategist. I think it's likely the votes are split between Shii Ann, Amber, and Alicia, and the most people picked Alicia.

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-04, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: CBS release: Shii Ann vows to win immunity"
Heh, well, I'm hooked. Even though her performance has been lackluster this season, I like her. I'm really gunning for her this week, and next too. I follow the scorecard and I know what snewster and everyone is saying, but in my heart of hearts I'm gunning for SA.
MM

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-04, 05:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: CBS release: Shii Ann vows to win immunity"
Ain't that the truth. A sad state of affairs for this once proud franchise that we must resort to Shii Ann being its savior...

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-21-04, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: CBS release: Shii Ann vows to win immunity"
Like her or not, the Shii Devil has certainly earned us a lot of CBS Fantasy game points! I for one, am happy to see her survive one more week with the Happy Chappys!

Scarlett

RealityRyan 218 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-04, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityRyan Click to send private message to RealityRyan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: CBS release: Shii Ann vows to win immunity"
Does S-A even have to win immunity to not get voted out? I don't think so... She's completely powerless at this point and Romber would be much smarter to start getting rid of "threats" like Alicia

Kathy must win !!! Down with THE RUPERT!
I heart America's Next Top Model

04-21-04, 10:43 AM (EST)
17. "RE: CBS release: Shii Ann vows to win immunity"
I believe SA will need immunity to stay this week. She is the one that's going to be stirring the pot, thus making Rob and Tom nervous about whether people are paying attention to her.

If they could get SA out this week, they would, imo.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •