The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-16-04, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
From TitanTV.com:

Thursday 4/29/2004 7:00 PM, 1 hr
Survivor: All-Stars
A Chapera Surprise

A 13th player is voted off the islands. Jeff Probst is the host. (2004)

Action/Adventure/Reality TV/Reality Based

---
UDG

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surpri... samboohoo 04-16-04 1
   RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surpri... SurvivorMack 04-16-04 2
       RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surpri... ohboy 04-16-04 3
           RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surpri... Dregar 04-16-04 4
               RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surpri... Brownroach 04-16-04 6
               RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surpri... DoodleBug 04-16-04 7
                   RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surpri... Littlehaus 04-19-04 33
   Family Reward not this episode pmspml5 04-16-04 10
 RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surpri... nclady27583 04-16-04 5
   Don't worry TeamJoisey 04-16-04 8
   finale udg 04-16-04 9
 RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surpri... Pensha26 04-16-04 11
   Original Chapera... udg 04-16-04 13
       RE: Original Chapera... pinchy 04-16-04 14
 RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surpri... steppingrazor42 04-16-04 12
   RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surpri... Dregar 04-16-04 15
 RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surpri... Breezy 04-16-04 16
   RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surpri... Brownroach 04-16-04 18
       RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surpri... Breezy 04-16-04 20
           RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surpri... Brownroach 04-16-04 21
               RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surpri... Breezy 04-16-04 22
       RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surpri... ulalame 04-17-04 29
           RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surpri... Dregar 04-17-04 30
               RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surpri... ulalame 04-18-04 32
 RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surpri... I_AM_HE 04-16-04 17
   RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surpri... Spidey 04-16-04 26
 RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surpri... curveball 04-16-04 19
   RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surpri... Sneezles 04-16-04 23
   RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surpri... LadyT 04-16-04 24
       RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surpri... Spidey 04-16-04 25
   Enough with the ChilledBum TeamJoisey 04-17-04 27
       RE: Enough with the ChilledBum curveball 04-26-04 49
   Alter Ego - Methinks crayZoZ 04-17-04 28
       RE: Alter Ego - Methinks RyrieRae 04-17-04 31
 RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surpri... managerr 04-19-04 34
   RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surpri... pmspml5 04-20-04 35
       RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surpri... ruppiefan 04-20-04 36
           RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surpri... JackieB010 04-20-04 43
       RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surpri... Brownroach 04-20-04 37
           RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surpri... toddE 04-20-04 38
           RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surpri... emydi 04-20-04 39
               RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surpri... toddE 04-20-04 40
               RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surpri... Brownroach 04-20-04 41
               RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surpri... ulalame 04-20-04 42
                   RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surpri... oddout 04-20-04 44
                       RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surpri... udg 04-21-04 45
                           RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surpri... pinchy 04-22-04 46
                               RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surpri... HuskiesFan 04-23-04 47
                                   RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surpri... memacmur 04-23-04 48

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-16-04, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
Hmmmm, could this be the episode where the Chappys stop bowing down to Rob and finally boot him?

Samboohoo

SurvivorMack 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-16-04, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorMack Click to send private message to SurvivorMack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
>Hmmmm, could this be the episode
>where the Chappys stop bowing
>down to Rob and finally
>boot him?

One could only hope

~ The Mack

ohboy 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-16-04, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ohboy Click to send private message to ohboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
I dont' think so. This will be the one if all goes as planned and she devil goes next week. That they have to turn on each other. I think it's a bit misdirection to "surprise" . I think you guys are going to be dissapointed as Boston Rob goes to the end.

Dregar 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-16-04, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dregar Click to send private message to Dregar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
Chapera surprise could be referring to the original chapera members..

Remember Jenna and Amber are not original Chappies, they disolved from Saboga, hence there alliance.

I doubt ShiiAnn will be around for this episode, but the comment stupid stupid people could be derived from getting rid of Alicia before ShiiAnn..causing the Chapera tribe to scramble and finally notice they can no longer cruise with Romber in power.

The Chapera surprise could again be referring to a Rob boot..

Not so bad considering he still has his hand in Ambers pocket for some of that cash...either way, Rob knows he's a winner, Amber has been his security blanket to some extent.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-04, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
You mean Jenna and Rupert were not original Chappies. And I don't think Jenna and Rupert have a hard-core alliance, not in Jenna's mind anyway.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-04, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
"Remember Jenna and Amber are not original Chappies, they disolved from Saboga, hence there alliance"

That would be Jenna and RUPERT.

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice

Littlehaus 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-19-04, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Littlehaus Click to send private message to Littlehaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
Actually, Amber IS an original Chapera member. Jenna and Rupert are original Saboga members.

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-04, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Family Reward not this episode"
Ok so we know that the reward for this episode is the food picking. We also have a spoiler stating that a favorite survivor leaves right before the family visit. So does anyone at all think Shii Ann or Alicia is that favorite survivor - NOT ME. I'm wondering if this is the episode that Rob or Amber are sent packing. Of those left I would only say that Rob/Tom/Rupert fit the "survivor favorite" spoiler. Also since the suprise is a "Chapera" surprise I think that would eliminate Rupert. With the misdirection of Amber/Rob split up. I think we may see one of the two go - but probably Amber.

nclady27583 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-16-04, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nclady27583 Click to send private message to nclady27583 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
This makes me think that the last episode cant be 5-9-04, but will probably be 5-2-04 when I am on my honeymoon... say it aint so!!!! ( I will be on a boat going to bermuda. -lani

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-16-04, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Don't worry"
CBS has made it very clear that the finale will be live from NYC and it will be on Mother's Day, May 9.

Congratulations on your wedding. Enjoy your honeymoon, and Survivor will be there when you get back!

04-16-04, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "finale"
The Finale is May 9, just like you've been told over and over in more than one forum. Here it is in USA Today:

Survivor, wrapping its eighth installment on CBS on May 9 (8 p.m. ET/PT), reinvented the reality genre for broadcast television...

Please let it go, already.

---
UDG

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-16-04, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-04 AT 12:44 PM (EST)

The only remaining Chapera are SA and Amber. Remember the tribes flipped and then the merge. This to me can only mean one of two things:

1. Amber gets the boot. It is highly unlikely, but it would be a surprise, a SHOCK even.

2. SA wins immunity putting "The gang" in a horrible position of voting off one of their own. This would also be a surprise since we all know that SA is not a very good immunity player.

This of course fits if they both get through next week.

Go ahead everyone.......BLOW IT UP!!!

04-16-04, 12:36 PM (EST)
13. "Original Chapera..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-04 AT 12:38 PM (EST)

Never mind. I see what you mean now. I still disagree, but I had misunderstood before.

---
UDG

pinchy 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-16-04, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinchy Click to send private message to pinchy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Original Chapera..."
Actually, if you want to get technical and say "Original Chapera" then you have to mean everyone but Shii Ann, Jenna and Rupert. I don't think anyone seriously would refer to Shii Ann as a Chapera... let's face it the twist/swap did nothing to shake up tribal alliances, it only reinforced them and maybe gave Rupert and Jenna a leg up the Chapera ladder. (Jenna had a chance to get tight with Rob while Amber was away).

So this Chapera surprise must refer to someone from the original C... maybe has to do with alicia getting booted out of order (goes before Jenna and Rupert).

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-04, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
I think it's just an good ol'fashion misdirection..... maybe it's one of those oh-no-we-lost-the-boat type of "suprises". Rob isn't going anywhere for a while. But they have to keep us on the edge wondering just maybe it will happen.

04-16-04, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dregar Click to send private message to Dregar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
Right!! Jenna & Rupert (not Amber) are also not "original" Chappies, I had Amber on my mind...eww i don't know why...I'd love to see Romber split up myself.

Back to the Chapera surprise...hmm maybe it's some fancy dish that they grill up as part of a reward and name it "Chapera surprise"...I know it's out there...

Really I have to believe it has something to with the "original chapera..because right now there is no tribe named chapera...sure they are comprised from there original names but now it's Chabogo Mogo...

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-04, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
Maybe the surprise is they get to move back to Chapera's beach.

Just say no to trolls.

04-16-04, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
Chapera is the actual name of the island that original Chapera's camp was on, so yes I think it refers to an event that takes place there.

Maybe that is where the loved ones are deposited.

04-16-04, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
Is #13 the family reunion episode? If so the winner of reward and family member could spend the night at the Chapera campsite.

Just say no to trolls.

04-16-04, 06:04 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
We don't know with 100% certainty, but Snewser says the family visit should be around Final 6, which is when it usually is, and which would be this episode. We know it's not this coming week with the Final 7.

So that would be my guess.

04-16-04, 06:06 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
This would be my guess also.

Just say no to trolls.

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-04, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
It seems to me the most logical thing for a "chapera surprise" to be would be they get to move back to the chapera camp. They have done nothing but #####, #####, ##### about the saboga location and camp, and so getting to go back to the best camp/island/weather would certainly be a great surprise/treat to them.

I don't see how it can relate to the people themselves -- actually, everyone left has been a chapera at one time or another, so it doesn't add up that it would refer to the players themselves.

04-17-04, 02:00 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
O.K. I agree the Chapera island move does sound logical..the weather in Saboga is enough to drive anyone insane, I also agree it could have something to do with the family visit..but do you think they would actually have a loved one sleep out under the stars on Chapera beach with there survivor?

04-18-04, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
They did this both in the Pearl Islands with Johnny Fairplay's buddy, and with Kathy's son on her season. In JF's season, he and his buddy spent the night alone under the stars, and in Kathy's season, her son spent the night at camp with everyone. Sometimes they get a luxury get-away with the family member, and other times they don't.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-04, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
Either Rawb (original Chapera turns on itself) or Rupert (original Chapera stays together, despite Rupert's F4 pact) get the boot. If Rupert, since he's big on loyalty, that's a 4th straight jury vote (if Alicia is next, which is the prevailing wisdom for now, although I'm not sold yet) that Rawb is likely to lose.

Which, since Shii Ann looks to be safe this week, means she gets by again???

I wouldn't be surprised if they are highlighting a Rawb boot, since, like Rich, he has been a star (gag) of the show.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-04, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
Oh, He of wishful thinking...

curveball 225 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-04, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail curveball Click to send private message to curveball Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
maybe the surprise is that a viewer from home is allowed to join the tribe for a day...and it's ChillOne. That's where he got his info. Oh wait, I forgot, we don't listen to anything ChillOne says, not since the nudity heads-up and the Matt/Jana final 2. Forget about the part where he said (in January??) the #####-F7 would be Alicia, ShiiAnn, Tom, Rupert, Jenna, Amber, and Rob, because how could he be right? Surely those won't be the final 7...(and the order isn't significant, right?)

and so what if Alicia goes next (is SA immunity out of the question?) and then SA and Tom get voted out. It is ridiculous to think RAJR could be F4, I mean they dont even have an alliance together. In fact I still won't believe ChillOne if Rupert takes 4th, and Jenna 3rd, because surely Rob wouldn't take Amber, and Amber wouldn't take Rob to the F2, right? And what if R and A are the final 2? Well, I still won't believe CO, because, well, it's ChillOne, and nobody here listens to CO. We disproved this "spoiler" before we even read it...

Go ahead, send in the clown, let's lock the thread, tell me this has NO spoiler value, or wait, it should have gone under XXXX thread, or it should go on bashers...if only our spoiler info had come from someone we "know" and not some media-whore who claims to have the F7 figured out...

-cb

Sneezles 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-16-04, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sneezles Click to send private message to Sneezles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
Man, you need to get off that crack!

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-04, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
What's your problem man?

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-04, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
(S)he is apparently unhappy here but can't figure out how to get out. Sadly stuck in obnoxious Suvivor cyberspace.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-17-04, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Enough with the ChilledBum"

A little bitter, aren't we?

Look, ChillOne has been discredited by all rational people who truly read what he has written, and when he wrote it, and then investigate what information was available at the time.

He has been correct on some small bits of info, but much of what he claims to have discovered was previously diseminated by other spoilers.

He is wrong, yes wrong, on many of his predictions.
He has no credibility. His value as a spoiling source is nil.

And on top of that, he is a pompous buffoon. His preseason "investigative journalism" was absolute drek and far from the standards required by serious investigative journalism. His writing is atrocious, and he needs an editor with a whip.

Really, he's a laughingstock on all the serious Survivor sites.
And those who continually refer to his "spoilers" are not taken seriously; here, or anywhere.

I'm being a lot nicer than the clown will be if he sees this post. Thank me, and don't tempt fate.

Chilly, you are a joke.

curveball 225 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-04, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail curveball Click to send private message to curveball Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Enough with the ChilledBum"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-04 AT 07:32 PM (EST)

TJ - believe me, I've lurked enough to understand the warm welcome CO has worn out years ago...that was really my point.

I have read a lot of spoiler info over the past several seasons, and there is now more excitement/reward on the boards for disproving the "spoilers" than actually spoiling the show. The Matt Jana F2 for example. How many threads did we need on spelling and pronunciation? Bottom line to me is he said M/J, and as we know, it turned out M/J. Yea, I know someone will now respond with all the things he's (his sources) been wrong on - but here's the deal: Just because you are right about one thing doesn't mean you "spoiled" it, and just because you're wrong about one thing, doesn't mean your Spoiler has no value.

FF to this season... I'm not going to list all the things he said "right" and "wrong", because, well, he didn't really make any claims. What he did do is recite what he was told. Now, I know all of the "masters" here have ruled out EVERYTHING coming in contact with the word chill or the word one, but there is only one person I know of who offered the F7 back in January. Now I don't care if one of his sources said Ethan left early, or whatever. A different source provided the F7. And it turns out he was right.

So... if nobody wants to readdress the listing of those final 7 (Alicia, Shii-Ann, Tom, Rupert, Jenna, Amber/Rob) then I'm ok with that, because I realize the fun was over once we found one thing to prove CO wrong... 2 weeks ago not many of you had SA outlasting Alicia, but 3 months ago this guy did...

So my conclusion is this: go ahead and "guess" SA wins immunity, resulting in Alicia boot(last week), and "figure out" that SA goes this week. Then "pick" Tom F5 because we've already seen the pecking order, and we all know he's 5th. And in the alliance of 4, it's easy to "go with" Rupert being voted out next, leaving our F3 or J/A/R (which, btw, seems to be the consensus F3 here) And from there you can pick Rob to take Amber, or Amber to take Rob, and be happy with yourself for "having spoiled" it each week, but if you want to impress me, provide the F7 before the show even starts....

-cb

crayZoZ 29 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-04, 05:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail crayZoZ Click to send private message to crayZoZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Alter Ego - Methinks"
Interesting analysis - sleek28 who seemed authentic and has now been deflowered ( perhaps thats not the right expression??) is someone I revisit after each episode in order to compare what might have been or could have been correct.

On that basis I can relate to your thoughts on C1, on the other hand the volume of disagreement may give you food for 2nd thought.

Cheers

crayZoZ

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-17-04, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Alter Ego - Methinks"
If/when Rob or Amber get voted out (if it's before the finale) they will hype up the previews so much with stuff like "You won't believe who goes", or "a shocking vote" etc. Rob and Amber are safe this week.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-19-04, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
Count me in with those who think it's a family reward visit or something to that effect. There are very few true "surprises" in this game anymore.

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-04, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
If the family reward is next week - then Jeff Varner's oppinions are as rediculous as Chill ones - since he clearly states that a survivor favorites loved one is told at the last minute they arent going. So if as speculated Alicia goes this week - she is not really a favorite of that many people I know.

ruppiefan 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-20-04, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ruppiefan Click to send private message to ruppiefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
Doesn't it almost have to be the family visit? next week only 6 players left in the game. I think either the challenge is played at Chappy or the winner and guest get to stay there.
Wouldn't it be funny if Rob's girlfriend or Amber's boyfriend showed up? ... wont happen but would put some life into a boring season.
The spoiler couldn't mean Shiann - no one would consider her POPULAR would they? Could there be a surprise upset next week?

JackieB010 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-20-04, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JackieB010 Click to send private message to JackieB010 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
First time poster.

I think the popular player they are referring to is Kathy whose son probably flew down and immediately made a return trip after she was voted off last week.

04-20-04, 10:56 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
since he clearly states that a survivor favorites loved one is told at the last minute they arent going

Actually, JV's info was that a popular contestant's loved one flew down and then came back right away (the other spoiler was about Lex).

I think Varner must have meant Alicia after all. While I don't consider her "popular", she is JV's friend, and it does makes sense that he would find this out about a survivor he is relatively close to.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-20-04, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
This is a tough one, let's look at the options:
A. Varner's info is bogus--seems most likely at this point.
B. Who could be the "popular" survivor to get voted off this week?
Shii-Ann: she was kind of popular in Thailand, but certainly not now.
Alicia: Definitely never a popular survivor, but Varner's amiga.
Rupert: Well, he's the popular survivor. But no evidence to support his boot this week.
Rob M.: High-profile, but not exactly popular, and almost impossible to see him going.
Amber: No way.
Jenna L.: No way.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-04, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
I was thinking maybe Varner was the person who flew down to see Alicia and was told to go back home. But would he be considered "a loved one?"

emydi

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-20-04, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
That is a clever thought. I still can't see how anyone would consider Alicia "popular," but if Varner was her loved one, his quote would make sense.

04-20-04, 11:25 AM (EST)
41. "RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
I highly doubt that MB would allow the A$$es to choose another ex-Survivor to visit as a "loved one." And remember, no one was supposed to know who made the final cut until they got there.

04-20-04, 11:30 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-04 AT 11:33 AM (EST)

Why couldn't this apply to Kathy, still? If as occurred last episode, this episode only covers 1-2 days, then I would suspect that travel arrangements had already been made for next episode's RC, and the players' family members could have be en route already. With the shortened timeline we've seen, the loved ones probably were put on planes to Panama 1-2 days before the challenge, so to be safe they flew in everyone's loved ones who were in the game during E11, not knowing at the time who was going to be booted. I think it could have been Kathy they were referring to -- only her and Rupert fit the "popular" player description, of those that remained in the game as of E11.

oddout 34 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-04, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oddout Click to send private message to oddout Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
I am not sure if this has been posted yet. I was checking out Kristin's Chat @ eonline and found this a little interesting:

From jody: You've been right so far, regarding the Survivor jury. Any scoop on what's next?
Kristin: Rupert is going to leave the game one angry mofo.

Could this possibly be the Chapera Surprise. Rupert is caught off guard when all the rest of his alliance turns on him.

Just a thought.

oddout

04-21-04, 10:29 AM (EST)
45. "RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
Ugh! Does Kristin write her own questions??? "You've been right so far, regarding the Survivor jury." WTF? Let's see, what has she said about the jury?

March 22
From asonjay421: Any good dish on Survivor: All-Stars?
I've heard the final two are a power couple.

March 29
From kashmir832: Anything on Survivor: All-Stars?
I think I know the final four. Anybody wanna guess? Anybody care?
From nicole1031: Amber, Rob, Tom and Shii Ann. Am I close?
I know that two of those are correct.

April 5
From angellillie: Please tell me Rupert wins Survivor: All-Stars!
I wish I could!
From nicole: Are Boston Rob and Amber still a couple?
Yes. So, I'm guessing that she kept her original alliance and screwed those newbies she aligned with last week.

April 12
From lobsters: I'll be your seafood slave if you tell me that the Rupert/Rob Spoiler Riddle was the correct one!
Well, then. I've never had a seafood slave before, which is why it pains me to tell you that the other spoiler (Katie beating Julie in The Inferno) is the correct one. It seems she shocked everyone with her endurance in a very physical challenge.
From larrypigtails: The Rob/Rupert Spoiler in the column is not true?
No. Rupert does not get Rob voted out. Sounds like it happens the other way around.
From filter117: Are Rob and Amber going to be the final two on Survivor?
That is what I hear, yes. And given that they are still a couple to this day, I'm thinking that could very well be true. I've heard that Rob screws over Rupert, which enrages him.

April 19
From jody: You've been right so far, regarding the Survivor jury. Any scoop on what's next?
Rupert is going to leave the game one angry mofo.
From vegasprincess: I can't believe the people on Survivor: All-Stars can be so stupid the second time around and not get rid of Rob. Does he (or Amber) win?
Yes.
From phuongie: Is Rob part of the final three?
Yes! Tap, tap. Is this thing on?
From iheartfriends: So, Rob and Amber are the final two?!
Testing, testing, one, two, three. Is there anybody out there? Can anyone understand the words that are coming out of my mouth (er, keyboard)? If you can hear me, please knock three times.
From jody: So, I guess that means that Rob and Amber are the final two, yes?
Stunned silence.

So, I guess if "right" means "hasn't predicted anything to be wrong about," then yes, Kristin has been "right" without predicting either Lex or Kathy, our only two jury members so far. We do know that she got at least one of the earlier boots wrong by following the Sleek list, and she got the premier date wrong as well. Kristin seems to offer two types of "spoilers."
1) Things that are correct, but that we knew weeks before she did.
2) Things that are just plain wrong.

Don't get me wrong. I try to keep an eye on what she's saying when I remember to look, and I've even posted here when I've seen an article or chat transcript mentioning Survivor that we haven't discussed yet. I just take anything she says with a HUGE grain of salt.

---
UDG

pinchy 200 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-04, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinchy Click to send private message to pinchy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-04 AT 07:34 PM (EST)

I think we're supposed to be left tonite (ep 12) with the feeling that the old Chapera is in disarray because of Alicia's downfall (that NO ONE saw coming, yeah right!) So now, they're back to their old tricks, or are they? (misdirection)

HuskiesFan 54 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-04, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HuskiesFan Click to send private message to HuskiesFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
Could it be possible that the misdirection is the tribe receives treemail directing them to go to Chapera Island? They are surprised to find their families/loved ones waiting to compete in the challenge. Hence the title "A Chapera Surprise".

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-23-04, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Ep. 13 Title: "A Chapera Surprise""
That makes sense given that Shii Ann is still around.

It's either that or Rupert/Romber get voted out in a big alliance-switching surprise. Given typical spoiler value of the Episode Titles, I think your idea is more likely. Go to Chapera and see your loved ones. Now we'll pretend only the winner gets to see their loved one again but they'll all come back again once more to tug on the viewer's heartstrings some more.

MEmacmur

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •