The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"who's the guy throwing the temper tantrum?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

silesia18 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-21-04, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail silesia18 Click to send private message to silesia18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"who's the guy throwing the temper tantrum?"
Based on the hair, i can only narrow it down to 4 of the guys: brad, rick, sean, or ryan r. anyone wanna wager a guess as to who it is? for some reason i'm gonna go with brad...don't know why.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: who's the guy throwing the temp... Rockytop Chick 01-21-04 1
 RE: who's the guy throwing the temp... Nascargirl48 01-21-04 2
   RE: who's the guy throwing the temp... sparksals 01-22-04 3
 RE: who's the guy throwing the temp... HawaiiRaine 01-22-04 4
   RE: who's the guy throwing the temp... missygirl3 01-22-04 5
       RE: who's the guy throwing the temp... Loree 01-22-04 6
           RE: who's the guy throwing the temp... teejax22 01-22-04 7
       RE: who's the guy throwing the temp... TDeniseS 01-22-04 9
 RE: who's the guy throwing the temp... ValleyGirl 01-22-04 8
 RE: who's the guy throwing the temp... Tiggertramp 01-22-04 10
   RE: who's the guy throwing the temp... silesia18 01-22-04 11
       RE: who's the guy throwing the temp... Tiggertramp 01-22-04 12
       RE: who's the guy throwing the temp... ValleyGirl 01-22-04 13
   RE: who's the guy throwing the temp... munson 01-22-04 15
       RE: who's the guy throwing the temp... sea0tter12 01-22-04 17
 RE: who's the guy throwing the temp... maddie adams 01-22-04 14
 RE: who's the guy throwing the temp... realitycoholic 01-22-04 16
   RE: who's the guy throwing the temp... SilverStar 01-25-04 19
 RE: who's the guy throwing the temp... ryan_from_canada 01-25-04 18
   RE: who's the guy throwing the temp... djandy 01-25-04 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-21-04, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: who's the guy throwing the temper tantrum?"
If not for the voice, I would have guessed Rick. But it just didn't sound like him. All I could tell is it's one of the dark haired guys. So not Ian, Matthew, or Todd. I don't really like Brad or Ryan R, so I kinda hope it will be one of them.

Nascargirl48 36 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-04, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nascargirl48 Click to send private message to Nascargirl48 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: who's the guy throwing the temper tantrum?"
It's Ryan R. throwing the tantrum....the suit the temper guy is wearing and the suit they show Ryan R wearing is the same one....plus he seems like the type that would do that. I don't know what is it about him but he freaks me out. Personally I'll be glad to see him go, he gives me the heebe-geebes.

sparksals 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-22-04, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sparksals Click to send private message to sparksals Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: who's the guy throwing the temper tantrum?"
It's definitely Ryan R. His tie matches the tie in the pics where he is sitting with Meredith and Rick walks up to him. Then there is also the pics of Ryan R and Rick outside and it is the same tie.

HawaiiRaine 26 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-04, 02:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HawaiiRaine Click to send private message to HawaiiRaine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: who's the guy throwing the temper tantrum?"
I definitely think it's Ryan R., too. The way he was staring at Meredith during the ceremony was kinda creepy...I don't know how she gave him a rose tonight.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-22-04, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: who's the guy throwing the temper tantrum?"
I HOPE it is Ryan R or Rick. I cannot stand either one of these men, Ryan R. is so clingy and so obnoxious. I cant believe she kept him. I wonder why she let Damon go. He was my favorite. I cant really give an exact word that describes Rick to me. He just bothers me.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-22-04, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: who's the guy throwing the temper tantrum?"
I liked Damon too. I don't know why she still likes Rick.

teejax22 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-22-04, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teejax22 Click to send private message to teejax22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: who's the guy throwing the temper tantrum?"
She likes Rick because he challenges her..but in the end I don't think that will be enough for her. He's too high maintenance. You never know though...its still early to see what will develop.

TDeniseS 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-22-04, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TDeniseS Click to send private message to TDeniseS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: who's the guy throwing the temper tantrum?"
> I cant really give
>an exact word that describes
>Rick to me. He just
>bothers me.

hmmmmmm..... let me help..... how about GAY or bi! Those are the vibes I am getting from him and several others.....it's kind of creepy. I hope Meredith gets rid of those jerks ASAP....they are not there for her.....they want to be seen on TV!

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-04, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: who's the guy throwing the temper tantrum?"
I was hoping it would be Rick, he bothers me. Any guy who calls himself a "metrosexual" in front of his date has got to go. Rick is definitely not suited for Meredith and sooner or later she will see that for herself.
Valley Girl
"I'll never kiss and tell....."

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-22-04, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: who's the guy throwing the temper tantrum?"
Okay, forst of all, I must be getting too old or something, what the heck does "metrosexual" mean??

And two, I definatley think the tantrum belongs to Ryan R, he is getting too deep emotionall based on what...10 minutes alone with Meredith? I can see him flipping out not getting a rose.

silesia18 36 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-04, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail silesia18 Click to send private message to silesia18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: who's the guy throwing the temper tantrum?"
a metrosexual is a guy that takes care of himself like a gay guy, but is still straight. like manicures, pedicures, and the like.

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-22-04, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: who's the guy throwing the temper tantrum?"
Thank you for clarifying, I was feeling rather lame...

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-04, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: who's the guy throwing the temper tantrum?"
>a metrosexual is a guy that
>takes care of himself like
>a gay guy, but is
>still straight. like manicures,
>pedicures, and the like.

Thanks for the enlightenment, I've never heard that term before.
Valley Girl
"I'll never kiss and tell......... well maybe"

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-22-04, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: who's the guy throwing the temper tantrum?"
Here's a good definition of metrosexual from urbandictionary.com

Stylish, urban dwelling straight male, known for his savvy with clothing, his subscription to Kiplinger's, and who has all three of the following in his home:
1. a full set of silverware
2. books on a bookshelf that have actually been read
3. pomade

"My last boyfriend was a metrosexual. He spent just as much time on his hair as i did."

It's not a bad thing necessarily and a lot of guys I know sort of wear it a badge of honor. Truthfully, there are more metrosexuals on shows like this than non-metrosexuals.

sea0tter12 35 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-04, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sea0tter12 Click to send private message to sea0tter12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: who's the guy throwing the temper tantrum?"
Here's a great article on what a metrosexual is: http://archive.salon.com/ent/feature/2002/07/22/metrosexual/

I think it's OK to be one, but don't admit it on the first date! It's one of those interesting quirks you should pick up on and mock someone for as you progress in a relationship She should let him go just for that!

maddie adams 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-22-04, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maddie%20adams Click to send private message to maddie%20adams Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: who's the guy throwing the temper tantrum?"
It is for sure Ryan R. b/c the pictures of the ten waiting for her he is the only wearing black shirt with a black coat. The tie is white or silver maybe gray. The guy walking out of the house throwing something is wearing black shirt and black coat with a light tie so it has to be Ryan R. Or at least that's what I got out of the picture.

realitycoholic 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-22-04, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitycoholic Click to send private message to realitycoholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: who's the guy throwing the temper tantrum?"
Is it just me, or does anyone else think that Ryan R looks like a cleaned up version of ARAGORN? But, it appears that he lacks the personality, poise, and demeanor of the king...

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/40109423631c3ba9.html
(I'm not sure how to get his actual picture to appear in the post, so here's a link to show you his picture)

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-25-04, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: who's the guy throwing the temper tantrum?"
I don't understand why everyone is saying that Ryan R is so creepy. He's barely even been on the show! Did I miss something that he did? Now Ryan M is verrrry strange and creepy to me- all through last weeks show I kept calling him STALKER. I believe HE was the one who was falling all over Meredith after their 10 minute 1 on 1 time. Are we getting our Ryan's confused here? But I definately agree that it is Ryan R who throws the tantrum- looks just like the back of his head! haha

SilverStar

ryan_from_canada 45 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-04, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ryan_from_canada Click to send private message to ryan_from_canada Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: who's the guy throwing the temper tantrum?"
Pretty sure it's Ryan R, and if it is him, I can't for the life of me figure out why he'd freak--- he's only spent a few minutes with her!!!! Talk about obsession-- yipes. Oh well, there's A LOT of this kinda stuff on these shows lol.....

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-25-04, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: who's the guy throwing the temper tantrum?"
One of the things I thought of (other than Ryan R. is just unstable) is that Meredith spends time with Ryan R., and still rejects him. Does picture 57 look like Ryan R.? If not, who is this?

djandy

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •