The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lex on the radio in Dallas"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-14-04, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lex on the radio in Dallas"

I thought I would post this even though there is limited NEW information. Lex pretty much reaffirmed the earlier things he said, still angry with Rob, doesn't like players playing OTR (Shiann was singled out), said only he and Rob are playing the game.

However, he did add one interesting tid-bit i hadn't seen before that should be important for the final vote.

(Parahrased)

HOST: Do you see any scenario that you would vote to give Rob the money?

LEX: Gosh, that would be really hard, but if there were someone who just totally rode coatails, who did nothing to play or win the game, then I'd have to vote for Rob. It would make me sick, I'd have to go throw up afterwards, but I hate that people think they can win by not doing anything.

Take it for what it's worth. Almost totally useless if Rob isn't in the final two, but it sounds like HIS vote will go to whoever actually played the game.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lex on the radio in Dallas okaloosajohn 04-14-04 1
 RE: Lex on the radio in Dallas tjstein 04-14-04 2
   RE: Lex on the radio in Dallas PagongRatEater 04-14-04 3
 RE: Lex on the radio in Dallas tommiettop 04-14-04 4
 RE: Lex on the radio in Dallas esquire 04-14-04 5
   RE: Lex on the radio in Dallas nailbone 04-14-04 6
       RE: Lex on the radio in Dallas LeftPinky 04-15-04 40
           RE: Lex on the radio in Dallas Brownroach 04-15-04 41
               RE: Lex on the radio in Dallas Loree 04-15-04 42
   RE: Lex on the radio in Dallas PagongRatEater 04-14-04 7
   RE: Lex on the radio in Dallas KObrien_fan 04-14-04 8
       RE: Lex on the radio in Dallas VerucaSalt 04-14-04 9
           RE: Lex on the radio in Dallas PagongRatEater 04-14-04 10
               RE: Lex on the radio in Dallas emydi 04-14-04 11
                   RE: Lex on the radio in Dallas PagongRatEater 04-14-04 13
                       RE: Lex on the radio in Dallas ginger 04-14-04 14
               RE: Lex on the radio in Dallas Brownroach 04-14-04 12
                   RE: Lex on the radio in Dallas cowboyroo 04-14-04 16
                       RE: Lex on the radio in Dallas SurvivorMack 04-15-04 19
 Is there anyway that.......... steppingrazor42 04-14-04 15
   RE: Is there anyway that.......... CRyanShort 04-14-04 17
       RE: Is there anyway that.......... steppingrazor42 04-14-04 18
 Lex on the radio in Boston rosesarefree_lover 04-15-04 20
   RE: Lex on the radio in Boston ManateeBob 04-15-04 21
       RE: Lex on the radio in Boston Scarlett O Hara 04-15-04 22
           RE: Lex on the radio in Boston rosesarefree_lover 04-15-04 24
               RE: Lex on the radio in Boston Loree 04-15-04 25
                   RE: Lex on the radio in Boston rosesarefree_lover 04-15-04 26
   RE: Lex on the radio in Boston Brownroach 04-15-04 23
       RE: Lex on the radio in Boston emydi 04-15-04 27
           RE: Lex on the radio in Boston Brownroach 04-15-04 32
               RE: Lex on the radio in Boston emydi 04-15-04 33
               RE: Lex on the radio in Boston TanNymph 04-15-04 34
   RE: Lex on the radio in Boston kelli_blue 04-15-04 28
       RE: Lex on the radio in Boston Flowerpower 04-15-04 29
           RE: Lex on the radio in Boston emydi 04-15-04 30
               RE: Lex on the radio in Boston kelli_blue 04-15-04 35
               RE: Lex on the radio in Boston Flowerpower 04-15-04 36
                   RE: Lex on the radio in Boston Loree 04-15-04 37
                   RE: Lex on the radio in Boston emydi 04-15-04 38
                   RE: Lex on the radio in Boston Handola 04-15-04 39
                   RE: Lex on the radio in Boston kelli_blue 04-15-04 43
           RE: Lex on the radio in Boston pinchy 04-15-04 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-14-04, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lex on the radio in Dallas"
It's interesting how he has responded to these questions...considering he has already cast his vote...

tjstein 1960 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-14-04, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tjstein Click to send private message to tjstein Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lex on the radio in Dallas"
So in the unlikely chance that Shii Ann makes to final 2, he'd vote for Rob?

slice slice baby!

like THAT'S gonna happen, right?

04-14-04, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Lex on the radio in Dallas"
Yes. He specifically said so. I don't know if he would apply the coattails label to Amber or Jenna, but considering that those are the names floating around we might want to keep an "ear to the ground" as to what he has to say about them.

tommiettop 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-14-04, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tommiettop Click to send private message to tommiettop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Lex on the radio in Dallas"
>
> Almost totally useless if Rob isn't in the final
>two, but it sounds like HIS vote will go to
>whoever actually played the game.

>

Except that Lex KNOWS he better not give away hints as to who he voted for. So maybe he's covering up that he voted for a utr player instead of Robber.

I'd also take his mention of Shii as proof she doesn't get there. Which we pretty much know anyway.

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-14-04, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Lex on the radio in Dallas"
>Lex pretty
>much reaffirmed the earlier things
>he said, still angry with
>Rob, doesn't like players playing
>OTR (Shiann was singled out),

People have made the observation since Lex and Rob did not make up in Loser Lodge, then it is likely that Rob spent liitle or no time in Loser Lodge. That would mean Rob made it to the Final 2 or 3.

The above interview shows that Lex did not make up with ShiAnn either. I wonder if that is our first piece of evidence that SA goes further in the game than many people expect

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-04, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Lex on the radio in Dallas"
I don't think so. I don't think there was a lot of anomosity between LEx and SA for them to have to make up.

Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice o-

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-15-04, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Lex on the radio in Dallas"
Boner, I'd agree. Lex & SA didn't really have any bad blood. She didn't have a choice but to vote for him (however as the last vote wasn't counted at TC, he wouldn't know then that she was a turncoat). I think he recognizes that Amber is riding Rob (pun intended) to get to the end. I'm not as sure about Jenna.

created by the amazing JSlice!
Are you still cheering for those Stars? It's over!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-04, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Lex on the radio in Dallas"
It's true JP didn't read all the votes, but he (almost) always reads the maximum number of votes to create suspense. So if Lex is hip to that, he'd have realized that since a third vote for Amber (or someone other than Lex) was never read, it probably didn't exist.

But I agree, I don't think Lex has any real issues with Shii Ann; he just doesn't consider her much of a player.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-04, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Lex on the radio in Dallas"
I think most of the players were just mad that Shii Ann was there taking up space. When one of their Survivor buddies could have filled her spot instead. There were so many better players around to pick from than her.

04-14-04, 03:55 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Lex on the radio in Dallas"
Not necessarily. His whole point was that he didn't respect that style of play.

To the contrary, it would say the fact that he specifically mentioned Shi means she did not go very far at all or he wouldn't have mentioned her as a "throw-away". It could get him in trouble with MB.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-04, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Lex on the radio in Dallas"
The above interview shows that Lex did not make up with ShiAnn either. I wonder if that is our first piece of evidence that SA goes further in the game than many people expect

Except you don't "make up" with someone for playing under the radar, so I fail to see how you came to this conclusion. Shii won't last much longer then Kathy. Shii may win 1 immunity but I don't see her going on any long immunity runs to save herself.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-14-04, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Lex on the radio in Dallas"
He may also consider Amber a player who does nothing and rode coattails as well

04-14-04, 04:46 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Lex on the radio in Dallas"
THAT is what I'm wondering about. We need to keep our ears open regarding what Lex has to say about Amber...

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-04, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Lex on the radio in Dallas"
PRE (nice name!)

If you look at his web chats and his other interviews, on this board and Fever, he keeps calling her

Amber who???

Thinks of her as UTR hanger on that is not playing the game like he did (what, still in it?!?)

But he did say something like, when he voted her out last week,

"I wish this could be for your little errand boy"

I don't know what we can really take from his comments now because he has already voted and he cannot reveal anything of F2 or EPMB will ban him from reunion show....

My gut tells me he didn't have to vote for Romber because only one of them was in F2 and this is all just talk on his part.

emydi

04-14-04, 05:53 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Lex on the radio in Dallas"
Thanks - I've had this username since the Pagongs WERE eating rats!!

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-04, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Lex on the radio in Dallas"
Good times!

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

04-14-04, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Lex on the radio in Dallas"
I would expect that Lex views Amber as riding on Rob's coat-tails to a large degree, but whether he'd vote for her would also depend on what she does from hereon out. He did say he doesn't feel as bad about her as about Rob because she at least made an attempt to save him -- but then he only knows that now, from seeing it on TV.

I think Lex is probably also miffed at Shii Ann because she turned traitor and voted against him. The anti-UTR comments are his way of getting in his digs at her. She won't be around much longer though.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-14-04, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Lex on the radio in Dallas"
I don't think Lex or Kathy think Amber is riding coat tails. Lex called Rob Amber's "errand boy" and Kathy stated in her vote that she didn't want to place a vote against Amber. I think what we may have not seen is Amber approaching Lex and/or Kathy saying she is trying to save them but can't get the rest to go along with it. Also, we didn't see Amber promise Kathy and Lex Final 4 or ask for a favor in return. They can understand more her situation because she was an obvious boot target and more forgiveness would be given to someone in that situation (just like how Ethan was about Theresa in Africa; she was backed into a corner and HAD to claw and fight). Amber was in the same boat. Also, Lex stated that Kathy made the decision to keep Amber, not Lex. Lex wanted to boot her, so in reality, it was Amber that saved herself through Kathy; and Rob's rant was a bit irrelevant.

With Tom having such favored odds on Intertops 1.01 to 1 it tells me that people are putting a LOT of money on him over the other contestants, and Snewser having information that the Final 3 are two females and a male and the final 2 are male and female, I'm starting to think that Tom, Amber and Jenna may be our Final 3, thus with Tom and Amber the Final 2. At this point in time, I'd lean toward an Amber win in that situation with Lex still having hostility. If Tom won, I think it would have satisfied some of Lex's anger.

SurvivorMack 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-15-04, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorMack Click to send private message to SurvivorMack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Lex on the radio in Dallas"
>Snewser having
>information that the Final 3
>are two females and a
>male and the final 2
>are male and female, I'm
>starting to think that Tom,
>Amber and Jenna may be
>our Final 3, thus with
>Tom and Amber the Final
>2. At this point in
>time, I'd lean toward an
>Amber win in that situation
>with Lex still having hostility.
>If Tom won, I think
>it would have satisfied some
>of Lex's anger.

Well... Lex would know who won yet since they reveal that live during the finale. Therefore he would know if Amber or tom won in your scenario. I think he is just bitter about having the tables turned on him... like the Snewser says "What goes around comes around". And like Lex told Ethan, it takes more grace to lose than to win.

~ The Mack

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-14-04, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Is there anyway that.........."
Could Lex just be yanking our chains and going on and on about how he's not friends with Rob anymore, just to get everyone thinking there's NO WAY he'd vote for him?? Just to throw people off? He's just being a little too limelighty-dramatic for me. Just a thought.

CRyanShort 42 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-04, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CRyanShort Click to send private message to CRyanShort Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Is there anyway that.........."
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-04 AT 11:25 PM (EST)

I've had that SAME thought.

I mean, All-Stars wrapped nearly half a year ago. Does a guy really hold a grudge that huge for such a long time? Even better, these guys are all very TV savvy, especially by now, and Lex should realize that his wrath only makes him look wild and out of control, neither of which look flattering on TV.

On the other hand, Lex is rather psycho, so I can imagine it. I can also see him feigning this ridiculous anger to get publicity now and later once he casts a F2 vote for Rob. "But, Lex, you hate this guy so much. How could you give him the money???" "I just went with my gut, and he played a better game than ___."

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-04, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Is there anyway that.........."
Exactly!
It's just seeming a little suspicious to me. I mean wouldn't it be "so shocking" to actually see Lex vote for Rob after all the trash talk he's been doing? I think Lex is playing with us and creating something that isn't there, he seems to be enjoying all the drama. I can just see he and Rob laughing about it on the reunion show.

rosesarefree_lover 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-15-04, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rosesarefree_lover Click to send private message to rosesarefree_lover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Lex on the radio in Boston"
I heard Lex on Mix 98.5 this morning and he basically said all of the same stuff we've heard... He's going to make Rob sweat on the jury, etc.

At the end of the interview, though, he said "The only two playing the game at that time were Rob and I. It is what it is. GO ROB!"

This gives me the impression that he WOULD vote for Rob at the final 2.

But, as an aside, I keep thinking about the spoilers that Rob has been running his mouth around Boston that he won. I just don't think he'd be doing that if he really WAS in the final two.

ManateeBob 38 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-04, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ManateeBob Click to send private message to ManateeBob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Lex on the radio in Boston"
Rawb running his mouth? Imagine that.

Well we know he cant know one way or another whether or not he won the million bucks until the votes are revealed. Unless he made F2 and also is secretly in communication with all the jury members and knows how they voted, which I think is unlikely.

Maybe this is all akin to Lex's constant blathering about hes the luckiest guy in the world due to his family and friends etc.

Robfadda "won" cause he got Ambuh and her smokin @ss, even if he didnt get the money?

Or maybe Ambuh was F2 and he "thinks" she won based on his certain vote for her and whatever time he spent in LL? He gets the now "million dolla" smokin a$$.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-15-04, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Lex on the radio in Boston"
So, is Lex saying here that he would vote for Rawb over someone like Jenna who has done absolutely nothing in this game?

Scarlett

04-15-04, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rosesarefree_lover Click to send private message to rosesarefree_lover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Lex on the radio in Boston"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-04 AT 12:51 PM (EST)

I know that we've pretty much deduced that he'd vote for the "player" rather than the utr person, but I haven't seen any posts with Lex physically saying "GO ROB!".

That just surprised me after seeing how Lex has been all over the place with how he feels about Rob, how Rob is playing the game, and whether or not he'd actually vote for Rob.

ETA: This was one of the comments that I remembered when I thought the "Go Rob!" was weird:

HOST: Do you see any scenario that you would vote to give Rob the money?

LEX: Gosh, that would be really hard, but if there were someone who just totally rode coatails, who did nothing to play or win the game, then I'd have to vote for Rob. It would make me sick, I'd have to go throw up afterwards, but I hate that people think they can win by not doing anything.

Maybe it doesn't mean anything at all, but I thought it was worth a mention.

04-15-04, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Lex on the radio in Boston"
I think the fact that Lex was on the radio in Boston (hometown of Rob) may have alot to do with saying "Go Rob". He was playing to the fans. Lex loves attention.

04-15-04, 12:55 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Lex on the radio in Boston"
That makes sense (along with Rob saying he won because of Amber's smokin' a$$.)

Oh well... back to lurker mode. lol

04-15-04, 11:56 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Lex on the radio in Boston"
I don't think Lex's current attitude toward Rob reveals anything about whether he would have voted for Rob at F2. Maybe he would/did, maybe he wouldn't/didn't.

All I'm getting from Lex is that he's using his erstwhile personal relationship with Rob as the crux on which to blame his poor performance in All Stars. Lex fancies himself a great Survivor player. He says the target on his back was as big as those on the prior winners' backs. He says only he and Rob were "playing the game."

Lex can't seem to admit that his strategy was simply BAD and he just made incredibly STUPID moves starting with the Colby boot. The only way he can rationalize his loss is by believing that Rob reneged on a deal made out of friendship and thus sank Lex's prospects.

For Lex to say now that it's just a game, and that he and Rob will be friends again, would basically be to admit that Lex and Lex alone screwed himself over. And, as the excellent Survivor player that Lex imagines himself to be, he just can't do that.

04-15-04, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Lex on the radio in Boston"
BR, Ph.D.--

Great analysis of Lex's psyche. I posted something along this line last Friday (along w/ Vsalt). We are all mini-hypocrites many times over in our lives and try to make ourselves look in the best light possible. Lex is doing this by using Rob's betrayal as his excuse for not going further.

emydi

04-15-04, 02:37 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Lex on the radio in Boston"
Yep, I'd say that's what Lex is doing.

Lex just needs to realize that he was a victim of (Get Bent's word):

STRAGEDY

04-15-04, 02:49 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Lex on the radio in Boston"
Great word GetBent

and I finally took time to find out how to get words to

MOVE

emydi

TanNymph 309 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-15-04, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TanNymph Click to send private message to TanNymph Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Lex on the radio in Boston"
I can hear the BeeGees singing to Lex now!!!

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-04, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Lex on the radio in Boston"
>I heard Lex on Mix 98.5
>this morning and he basically
>said all of the same
>stuff we've heard... He's
>going to make Rob sweat
>on the jury, etc.

I hope Lex DOES make Rob sweat, if Rob is in the F2. While they've all done it, Rob's played this game the most deceitful of all of them. No way should he just *get* the money just like that. Make him WORK for it, I say.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-04, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Lex on the radio in Boston"
Rob's played this game the most deceitful of all of them.

I totally disagree....Rob's JUST playing the game harder than the rest of them. I think he's been quite diplomatic as well. I thought he handled himself beautifully with Lex and Kathy, they just carried on like spoil sports, and when faced with what was going down, would rather call names than ponder how they had made one bad error after another. He's done nothing any other winner has'nt done, starting of with Rich Hatch. The Chappy's made a pact to stick together until it was down to their 6. They know that somehow their tribe will be unraveling soon, and every man/woman for themselves at that time. We ALL know that this is a game of manipulation and of deceit....and Rob has played a masterful game to date, and I for one think if he does indeed make it to F2 than he most certainly deserves the win.

Look what Cesternino did in the Amazon...how is that different from what Rob's doing? And he has been called the best player to never win the game. Rob has also singlehandedly led the team unity over at Chappy, while making it a really fun time for them all. He's quite entertaining and I think deserves to be right where he is now, beyond Lex, to say the very least!

04-15-04, 01:43 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Lex on the radio in Boston"
Fp

Remind me never to cross you....

I think the difference between BRob and RobC is that BRob's cocky attitude (or at least thats how EPMB has edited ###)

Rob C used subterfuge and never came out and told anyone what he was doing. (As did Brian from S5) RobC never asked for a "favor" out in the open and reneged on it like BRob did last week.

I think Kelli was stating that Rob shouldn't just walk away with the million without explaining himself adequately to the jury (as Brian did).

Personally, I think that they should bring Sue back for an encore of the Snake and Rat speech.

emydi

04-15-04, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Lex on the radio in Boston"
Personally, I think that they should bring Sue back for an encore of the Snake and Rat speech

Lol, I'd love to see that!! Think Lex could deliver a speech like that? I think he has enough venom to do Sue proud.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-04, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Lex on the radio in Boston"
emydi, you can cross me any time....my bark is far worse than my bite!! Sorry, Kelli, I sure did'nt mean this to come across so harshly...

It seems as if there is no grey area concerning the Robfadda, you either love him or you hate him. I just think that he's played a really good game....his achilles heel is Amber, however. He's an alpha male...or should I say, an alpha wolf, who's playing a very straight forward game. I do think he even showed some compassion, moreso than others, as far as Sue was concerned....he did'nt pass judgement toward her...I liked that. Don't judge, give the benefit of the doubt, accept the fact that she's out, and move on. He's playing for the $$$$$!

I'll admit, the editing did portray him as a jerk when he wanted to one up Rupert with the fishing....but come on, don't you think that Rupert does get a little carried away with his possessiveness of the sling? Rob is the self proclaimed alpha wolf of the Chappy's, no ifs, ands, or buts! But, are'nt those alpha male types a dime a dozen? He's staying true to himself...Also it is indeed hard to play against people who already know you....Brian Heidek had the advantage in that no one knew him before the game. I don't think a more blatant alpha wolf has ever won the game....usually, the leader of the pack, paints a huge target on their back. So, that said, if Rob does miracuously make it to F2, then more power to him.

I also have to say, without him on A$$, this would have been one boring series. Again, sorry if I was harsh, sure don't mean to be!

04-15-04, 04:38 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Lex on the radio in Boston"
>
>I also have to say, without
>him on A$$, this would
>have been one boring series.
>

OMG we would be dying of boredom if Rob was booted.

Yes, I think you either enjoy watching him or want him off your TV. No middle ground with Rob. I think he is playing a great game and deserves to win it. Alot of players in the past have been just as evil behind the scenes. Lots of it is playing for the camera.

04-15-04, 04:39 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Lex on the radio in Boston"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-04 AT 04:44 PM (EST)

I always love your posts FP

You're right about either loving or hating BRob-that's what makes him interesting to watch. I tend to like the sneaky play of Rob C better. (Although I hated Brian-too smug.) So wishing Rob C would have been an original Mogo Mogo with Rich and Lex/Colby. Rob C ended up being Chappys de facto champion and was booted WAY TOOO SOOOON.

emydi

Handola 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-15-04, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Handola Click to send private message to Handola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Lex on the radio in Boston"
HEY FP

I don't think you were harsh at all and I agree with you about Rob, but I have a question: do you really think that this series would be so boring without him? I mean, I'll admit that he's keeping me tuned in right now but Jenna M. and Sue's dramatic departures, Jerri, Rupert, Big Tom's drunkenness- I think it's my favorite Survivor so far (though I missed Thailand completely).

I think Boston Rob is playing hard all around, physically, mentally and emotionally. The old Mogos were just plain stupid to keep Amber around, but they've been playing stupidly since they voted Colby off.

Tsk tsk!

Peace

04-15-04, 10:21 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Lex on the radio in Boston"
No worries Flower! It's all in good fun and I've learned early on that we all won't agree on everything.

I don't mind Rob at all, I just wish everyone would wisen up and see he really IS running the show.

pinchy 200 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-04, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinchy Click to send private message to pinchy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Lex on the radio in Boston"
Agree with FP.. Rob is authentically an S.O.B. and I respect him for that. Lex was pretending to be an authentic S.O.B. but is really a nice guy at heart. Too bad it made him look like a hypocrite when he tried to play the game.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •