The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cowboy must die!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

jerico_red 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-11-04, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jerico_red Click to send private message to jerico_red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cowboy must die!"
ARGH!
I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate Cowboy!

This podunk, little hick, wanna-be-but-is-far-from-it gets on my very, VERY last nerve. He's a little $h!+ who can never speak clearly, never has a thought of his own, is a puppet who likes to be played with, plays with himself, goes around shirtless like he's God's gift, actually has the nerve to think he has power.
OOOH! I don't know why he pisses me off more than Jase and Scott. Have you ever seen your reflection on the back of a spoon, where it looks like your mouth is stretched out to the front? That's exactly what Cowboy looks like when he's talking. Like he's reading off a teleprompter and is being careful to recite every word.
I almost lose it whenever he does something stupid like shouting out "It's Holly!" or "I'm down with that".

SPOILER!

He's asking Jase what he wants him to do. Vote for Jase or Marvin... He can't even make a move when the "headmaster" has his one-way ticket in hand.
Then he has the nerve to ask Marvin that if he (CB) wins HOH next, what does he think he should do.

I hate Cowboy...

Next week: How I really feel...

PS. Glad to get that off my chest, hehehehe!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cowboy must die! motormouth 08-11-04 1
   RE: Cowboy must die! cuervoandcookies 08-11-04 3
 RE: Cowboy must die! seahorse 08-11-04 2
   RE: Cowboy must die! jerico_red 08-11-04 4
 Locking as duplicate Bebo 08-11-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-11-04, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cowboy must die!"
Have you ever seen your reflection on the back of a spoon, where it looks like your mouth is stretched out to the front? That's exactly what Cowboy looks like when he's talking.

ROFLMAO! You are right!

*Courtesy of IceCat*

cuervoandcookies 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-11-04, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cuervoandcookies Click to send private message to cuervoandcookies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Cowboy must die!"
I'm hoping that the twist is going to turn out to be that Cowboy is really a classically trained Shakespearean actor from England that currently teaches a course in Quantum Physics at MIT for grins and he looked to BB to stretch his acting range.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-11-04, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cowboy must die!"
Boy, you sure have strong feelings, there. I think Cowboy is missing a few screws but he is not a threat to anyone anymore in my opinion.

I think he will last a while longer because he is not seen as a threat.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

jerico_red 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-11-04, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jerico_red Click to send private message to jerico_red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Cowboy must die!"
Aww, Seahorse, don't get me wrong...

When I say "Die, bastard, die a slow painful rotting death til maggots feast on your putrid corpse!" I don't really mean it.

Cowboy has never been and never will be a threat. His only power was being a vote for the other 3 Horsemen to count on. Now the others just have to tell him what to do, and he'll survive. That's kind of why I can't stand him. Players like that don't deserve to get as far as they do. Jase is an excellent player, to a point, if he didn't let his cockiness get the better of him. And others like Karen, Will, and Nokomis who are coat-tail riders are still better players because they intend to do that. But Cowboy is clueless and has delusions of grandeur. He beleives he is a threat in the house for the wrong reasons.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-11-04, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Locking as duplicate"
Since there are already a number of CB bashing threads, I'll lock this one and encourage you to join in the existing discussions.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •