The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final 2/Final 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

MrMagnum 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-13-04, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MrMagnum Click to send private message to MrMagnum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final 2/Final 3"
According to Snewser, the final three are Amber, Rob, and Jenna.

This means that either Rob wins the final immunity challenge and takes Jenna over Amber, or Jenna wins and takes Rob over Amber. I can't see Rob not taking Amber to the final two, so it must be that Jenna wins the final immunity challenge. But what I can't understand is why Jenna would take Rob to the final two instead of Amber. Its not that people are playing smart this season, but Amber would seem like the obvious choice. Ant ideas?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Final 2/Final 3 Ra_8secs 04-13-04 1
 RE: Final 2/Final 3 Flowerpower 04-13-04 2
   RE: Final 2/Final 3 JohnMc 04-13-04 15
 RE: Final 2/Final 3 leannerenee 04-13-04 3
   RE: Final 2/Final 3 frisky 04-13-04 4
       RE: Final 2/Final 3 leannerenee 04-13-04 5
           RE: Final 2/Final 3 PepeLePew13 04-13-04 6
       RE: Final 2/Final 3 nailbone 04-13-04 7
           RE: Final 2/Final 3 PepeLePew13 04-13-04 8
               *snort* weltek 04-13-04 19
               RE: Final 2/Final 3 EMT135 04-13-04 32
           People Magazine samboohoo 04-13-04 18
   RE: Final 2/Final 3 Hoss2133 04-13-04 28
       RE: Final 2/Final 3 PepeLePew13 04-14-04 39
 RE: Final 2/Final 3 KObrien_fan 04-13-04 9
   RE: Final 2/Final 3 okaloosajohn 04-13-04 10
       RE: Final 2/Final 3 TenPin 04-13-04 11
           RE: Final 2/Final 3 KObrien_fan 04-13-04 13
               RE: Final 2/Final 3 ohboy 04-13-04 22
                   RE: Final 2/Final 3 okaloosajohn 04-13-04 23
       RE: Final 2/Final 3 DRONES 04-14-04 37
       RE: Final 2/Final 3 PepeLePew13 04-14-04 40
           RE: Final 2/Final 3 udg 04-14-04 42
           Final vote - Lex... udg 04-14-04 44
               RE: Final vote - Lex... VirginiaIsForMe 04-14-04 53
   RE: Final 2/Final 3 leannerenee 04-13-04 12
   RE: Final 2/Final 3 Ra_8secs 04-14-04 46
       RE: Final 2/Final 3 tommiettop 04-14-04 51
           RE: Final 2/Final 3 nclady27583 04-21-04 63
 RE: Final 2/Final 3 SurvivorMack 04-13-04 14
   RE: Final 2/Final 3 pmspml5 04-13-04 16
       RE: Final 2/Final 3 Oscirus 04-13-04 17
   Villain, not mastermind JohnMc 04-13-04 26
       RE: Villain, not mastermind KObrien_fan 04-13-04 27
           RE: Villain, not mastermind Oscirus 04-14-04 52
       RE: Villain, not mastermind SouperStar 04-13-04 31
           RE: Villain, not mastermind EMT135 04-13-04 33
               RE: Villain, not mastermind SouperStar 04-14-04 47
                   RE: Villain, not mastermind SurvivorMack 04-14-04 55
 RE: Final 2/Final 3 kelli_blue 04-13-04 20
 RE: Final 2/Final 3 ManateeBob 04-13-04 21
   RE: Final 2/Final 3 okaloosajohn 04-13-04 24
       RE: Final 2/Final 3 ManateeBob 04-13-04 25
           RE: Final 2/Final 3 yensid 04-13-04 29
   RE: Final 2/Final 3 SouperStar 04-13-04 30
       Sig pic violation AyaK 04-14-04 50
   RE: Final 2/Final 3 nicholas 04-13-04 35
 Rob could throw the final IC.... steppingrazor42 04-13-04 34
   RE: Rob could throw the final IC...... Flowerpower 04-14-04 41
   RE: Rob could throw the final IC...... Brownroach 04-14-04 54
 RE: Final 2/Final 3 dav8515 04-14-04 36
   RE: Final 2/Final 3 udg 04-14-04 43
 RE: Final 2/Final 3 daisy01 04-14-04 38
   RE: Final 2/Final 3 RainDreamer 04-20-04 60
       RE: Final 2/Final 3 udg 04-21-04 61
           RE: Final 2/Final 3 RainDreamer 04-22-04 66
 RE: Final 2/Final 3 geekboy 04-14-04 45
   RE: Final 2/Final 3 okaloosajohn 04-14-04 49
 RE: Final 2/Final 3 KLicK 04-14-04 48
 RE: Final 2/Final 3 Jims02 04-14-04 56
 Survivor/Survirorette ("JtS"?) ManateeBob 04-15-04 57
   RE: Survivor/Survirorette ("JtS"?) pinchy 04-16-04 58
       RE: Survivor/Survirorette ("JtS"?) Loree 04-16-04 59
 Does Kristin from E! Sneezles 04-21-04 62
   RE: Does Kristin from E! udg 04-21-04 65
 RE: Final 2/Final 3 memacmur 04-21-04 64

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-13-04, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
If I were final 3 and won the choice, and Rob was still there, I'd pick him to come. He has no jury votes.
I am opposed to millionaires, but it would be dangerous to offer me the position. -- Mark Twain

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-13-04, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-04 AT 11:15 AM (EST)

This really seems like a no brainer to me! IF Jenna L. wins the final immunity she would pick Boston Rob to go with her for the same reason everyone would have picked Jonny Fairplay to go with them to the final 2*......he would be the most disliked player out of the bunch....You do not want to take a final two survivor to the finals with you that everyone likes!!!

*ETA: Everyone but rocket scientist LILL!

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-13-04, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
I thought we learned that lesson with S2.

If you are the dominant player, you take the jerk with you. When you take the mother (aka Tina or Sandra), you lose the million.

leannerenee 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-13-04, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leannerenee Click to send private message to leannerenee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
Where did you get that Rob and Jenna are the final 2? Am I missing something?

If that is correct, it HAD to be Jenna taking Rob. I mean, would you still be dating a guy that didn't take you to the final 2? No way! And Amber and Rob are still together. And if I were Jenna, I would pick Rob too b/c he has manipulated everyone.

But, please tell me where you got the "Jenna and Rob" final 2...

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-04, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
Where did you get the "Amber and Rob are still together..."??

Card-carrying RBBRTFHLA/Sugar Ho Division
Non-Embezzling GAWKUR Treasurer

04-13-04, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leannerenee Click to send private message to leannerenee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
I know Amber. My family has watched the game at her house. They are still together.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-04, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
They've also been seen together in a Pittsburgh-area church where Lamber lives.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-04, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
People magazine this week not only talks about them still being together, but that they may even be talking wedding bells.

Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice o-

04-13-04, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
I can see it now... "Survivor 11: Romber" where former contestants engage in challenges en route to Romber's wedding, the final 4 challenge would be to see who can outdrink the others at the stag party & take the garter off without scraping teeth, and the final challenge would be to see who would get to be the best man/maid of honour.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-04, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "*snort*"
Ah Pepe, always the good ideas you have!
Sell it to MB for a million.

EMT135 52 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-04, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMT135 Click to send private message to EMT135 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
who can outdrink the
>others at the stag party

I vote for Johnny Rotten!!

>& take the garter off
>without scraping teeth

Ummm.... lemme think here...
Probably would have to cast my vote for the consummate ladie's man: Tom.

, and the
>final challenge would be to
>see who would get to
>be the best man/maid of
>honour.

LEX!!
And maybe Ghandia?

EMT

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-04, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "People Magazine"
Just saw this yesterday. Isn't this usually a sign of a boot?

Samboohoo

Hoss2133 6 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-04, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoss2133 Click to send private message to Hoss2133 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
Perhaps Rob takes Jenna to the final two after explaining to Amber that he needs her vote on the Jury.

04-14-04, 05:24 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
Nope, wouldn't happen. He'd be risking having Jenna win it all and BOTH him and Lamber missing out on the million. His M.O. is to get the million (as has been foreshadowed) and he can guarantee that either himself or Lamber would get it by taking her -- not to mention having a better shot at convincing the jury he's the worthy winner by saying "Yo. Ambah's followed me the whole game. I may be a total arsehole but we're here in the F2, no?"

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-04, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
IF it is Jenna/Rob in the final 2 then it would make sense to me that it got that way because Jenna took Rob as opposed to the other way around.

BUT, I disagree on taking him because people hate him and he won't get their votes. Depending on how he boots the remaining players, he has been THE mastermind behind this entire season. Chappy won all those immunities and stayed together mostly because of Rob, he is the Architect of the final 4. The whole idea of the game is to outwit, out last, and outplay and I think Rob could make a case to any jury that he has done so. Just like, I truly believe that though hated, Johnny Fairplay would have walked away with the million dollar check. What has Jenna Lewis done to win the game besides coast on Chappy's coattails? Maybe she does something down the stretch, but really Rob has been the puppetmaster. It is very hard to control the game from day 1, so if Rob does get to F2, he has my vote to win the whole thing.

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-13-04, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
But you have the luxury of looking at this thing dispassionately. You haven't spent 39 days out there with them. And we have already seen that Lex and Kathy got pretty emotional over the robfaddah's behavior. Now, maybe they will have time to cool down a bit and look at things through different eyes at Final TC, but I'd bet a dollar to a doughnut that if you polled those two next Thursday, that neither of them would give Rob their vote...

As for the rest of the jury...we'll just have to wait and see how things play out. But I'll be really surprised if Rubert takes kindly to being booted if he doesn't make it to the final 4

And, of course Alicia has already told us that she is NEVER going to write Rob's name down! That would be 4 votes against Rob right there...

TenPin 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-13-04, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TenPin Click to send private message to TenPin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
I agree spot on. The mastermind usually ends up being enemy #1. In order for Rob to be the winner it will take some jury tampering by EPMB to sway the vote (i.e Season One and the vote for Dique movement)

TenPin

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intellegent, but the most responsive to change."
Charles Darwin

04-13-04, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
The mastermind usually ends up being enemy #1. In order for Rob to be the winner it will take some jury tampering by EPMB to sway the vote (i.e Season One and the vote for Dique movement)

Really? In what seasons have we had the mastermind make it to the F2? Season 1, Season 2, and Season 5 and all times the mastermind got the million (Dique, Tina, and Brian) I know some of you don't agree that Tina was the mastermind in S2, but she was. She also wasn't as big a bad guy as the other masterminds.

All the other seasons the mastermind has been voted off prior to the F2 and in most cases (Lex in S3 vs Kim, Rob C in S6 vs Jenna, Johnny F in S8 vs Sandra) the mastermind would have been voted the million if they had been there. S4 is harder to speculate but if John Carrol had made it to the F2 it would have been against someone totally different then Vecepia and Neleh and who knows which way the jury would have voted.

Kathy and Lex may not cool off enough to vote for Rob, but nobody thought Helen would give Brian her vote. They have an awful lot of jury time to think things over. I know Kathy has disdain for the UTR type of game, and I think she would vote for Rob if given the choice between him and Jenna, IMO. Lex may not just because of the friend issue. Shii Ann has respect for Richard Hatch, would she vote for Rob? Good chance she would. Alicia could go either way. Tom would vote Rob, Rupe would vote Jenna. Amber would vote Rob. I think in an F2 of Rob vs Jenna, Rob would win 4-3 or 5-2.

ohboy 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-13-04, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohboy Click to send private message to ohboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
We have to remember that Kathy, Lex and Shi Ann will only be three members of a seven member jury. And I don't think Boston Rob will be disliked they have a good report with all the other original Chappy players and at the end of the day I think no matter who he is up against if he is in the final two he will win.

and I will just put this out there now if Rob is in the final two . Lex will vote for him to win. I dont' think Lex wouldn't want anyone else to win.

04-13-04, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
Methinks you have one too many "n't" in that last sentence...

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-14-04, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
Actually, I'd contend that we as fans look at this game a lot more passionately than the plalyers because we not only invest more time(3months), but more importantly we get to see the confessionals.

What the finalists see are kinder gentler Rob. He's loyal to his orginal alliance and endures the Lex and KO meltdown fairly well. He works hard and has at times single handedly kept them from going to TC.

There has been only mild agrivation with Rob by Rupert, otherwise, by all accounts, he is well liked up to this point.

To bolster my point, this is A$$, and they would not want to give all that money to an UTR player. To put this in sports terms, would you rather get beat by UCONN in the mens basketball finals or the 64th seeded team in the NCAA tournament? Losing to a cinderela might sound good to the fans but to those playing it is not.

DRONES

04-14-04, 05:31 AM (EST)
40. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"

>And we have already
>seen that Lex and Kathy
>got pretty emotional over the
>robfaddah's behavior. Now, maybe
>they will have time to
>cool down a bit and
>look at things through different
>eyes at Final TC,

History lesson: Christy spewing vitriol against the evil step-sisters after her boot in episode 11 ... and then voting for Jenna in the final TC just six days later.

Moral: You can never predict how people will mellow out and let bygones be bygones by the time the final TC comes around. Some will hold it to their heart and let 'er rip, others won't.

Having said that, it is interesting that Lex said that he and Rob "aren't friends" so that sounds much more like Lex screwing Rob over with the vote and/or comments during the F2.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-14-04, 07:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
I didn't see the show (it doesn't air here), but Survivor Fever has a clip of Lex on Regis and Kelly. From "Video 1":

Kelly: You're gonna be on the jury now, right?
Lex: You know what? Yes. I now have the opportunity to be on the jury. And, you know, you're not allowed to talk when you're on the jury, but believe me, they're going to hear me loud and clear. I'm gonna make those guys sweat.

Whether that indicates who he may have voted for or against in the final round, I'm not sure, but it is interesting.

---
UDG

04-14-04, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Final vote - Lex..."
The Lex interview on SNN has some interesting tidbits, as well.

Q: Who's playing the best game out there?

LV: You know, that's a great question, because as much as it pains me and hurts me to say it, I have to say Boston Rob is playing the best game. In fact, right now, he's the only one playing the game, as I see it. Up until last night, I think there are only two people playing the game, Rob and myself. Everyone else is doing that tried and true proven success strategy of flying under the radar. But I don't have a lot of respect for that strategy, because ultimately, all you're doing is sticking your head in the sand, you're hiding, you're making yourself inconspicuous, but in my mind, that's not All-Star caliber behavior. You need to get in there and mix it up and work hard and play hard, and right now, I think you have a whole bunch of followers who are just like lambs to the slaughter and are just doing whatever Boston Rob says. I can't understand it, I have a hard time believing it! Hopefully these guys are gonna pull their heads out and really mix it up sometime here soon, but right now, Boston Rob is playing the best game, I hate to admit it.

Q: Let's say Boston Rob does make it to the Final 2, and he's there with someone who's not as worthy---

LV: (he interrupts) Arrgghh! Heaven forbid!! I sure hope I don't have to find myself in that situation, because I certainly don't want to be the one to write a million dollar check out to Rob! Hopefully there'll be somebody-- if he even makes it that far-- you know, I'd much rather see him come onto the jury with me, so I can give him a punch in the face and a smack! (big laughs) No, I don't mean that, but um... honestly, if he, heaven forbid, if he made it to the Final 2, I certainly hope that I have a better choice. I don't want it to be somebody like, well Shii Ann, who's basically just coasted and just doing whatever the heck she thinks everyone else wants her to do. That would be a tough one.

Q: What about Amber?

LV: What about Amber? You know, Amber... um... I think that Amber is playing a very smart and shrewd game, but you know what? Amber WHO??? We're not seeing anything of Amber, she's just, again, this kind of absentee player. But I think she may be pulling a lot more strings in the background than we think. You know, she's got this relationship going with Rob, who knows? He may just be her hand puppet! She may be pulling all the strings, for all we know. If nothing else, she's definitely smart enough, she has aligned herself with a power player, added the whole romantic element, which, you know -- look at Rob, he has fallen hook, line and sinker for his "Am-buh", you know? If anyone was somebody's willing hand puppet, it's Rob, and you know, you've gotta hand it to her, she's played a pretty smart game, but she's not playing the "in your face", mix it up kind of game that I have a lot of respect for.

There was more to the interview, but I didn't see anything else spoilerish in it. It sure sounds to me like Lex would vote for Rob if Rob made the F2.

---
UDG

VirginiaIsForMe 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-14-04, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VirginiaIsForMe Click to send private message to VirginiaIsForMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Final vote - Lex..."
i'm always skeptical about the boot lists, but i think that interview affirmed for me that rawb is definitely in the final two. the way lex kept repeating "heaven forbid if rob is f2." he's already cast his vote, and by saying that over and over, it was his way of not leaking any information. and what's more, i think he is voting for rawb to get the million.

04-13-04, 12:47 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
I totally agree! The All Starts know that the way you win is by picking of your competition one by one no matter what you have to do and any of would have done exactly what Rob did, but they just weren't able to. Rob haas played the game the best and could make a great case for himself. The questions remaining is whether or not the jury will be babies and not vote for him b/c he played the game so well...

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-14-04, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
That's the oddity of the "hated one" F2 strategy. They may get the "best player" vote.

I am opposed to millionaires, but it would be dangerous to offer me the position. -- Mark Twain

tommiettop 60 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-04, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tommiettop Click to send private message to tommiettop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
>That's the oddity of the "hated one" F2 strategy. They
>may get the "best player" vote.

True - the show is edited to give the audience a villain to hate. The other players may or may not see the mastermind as a villain, or the villain as a mastermind. Since the general public likes to root for underdogs and boo favorites, it's easy for MP to edit the schemers and power players to look like villains.

But I don't think he edits the eventual winner to look like an absolutely rotten villain - that might displease the audience enough to lose interest in the next Survivor series

Nice car, Ra_8

nclady27583 21 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-04, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nclady27583 Click to send private message to nclady27583 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
Didnt you watch Brian win? Am I missing something here? Never underestimate the appetite of the American public for Jerry Springerish programming. -lani

>
>But I don't think he edits
>the eventual winner to look
>like an absolutely rotten villain
>- that might displease the
>audience enough to lose interest
>in the next Survivor series
>

SurvivorMack 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-13-04, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorMack Click to send private message to SurvivorMack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
Not that it really tells us what happens one way or another, but I attended Westminster college with Amber for two years. She has appeared at off-campus events with Rob since the show started. i.e. Frats. They appear to be close still. Not quite sure why though!

I have a feeling that Rob won't win if he hits the final two. We have already seen Lex and Kathy upset with Rob. At this point, rob will have to break his word with someone. He has alliances with everyone and he can only take on other person with him to the final two. That leaves a lot of angry players. Usually the "villain" gets the axe before the end (Rob C, Fairplay, Lex, Jerri, etc) (before the backlash from those names occurs, I only point out that they all had editing at some point during their seasons that could have led to viewers disliking them). In this case, I think the "villain" will make the final two and his wheeling and dealing will finally catch up with him. I'm sure his confessionals all season will not help his "friendships" outside the game either.

~ The Mack

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-04, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
First of all - Snewsers had Darrah in the #1 spot all year his final 4 really didnt change to much only JFP was not in his final 4 to begin with. I am not gonna place any bets on either Rob or Amber making final 2. Snewsers final 4 from last year were the right people but not in the right order. So just because Amber/Rob/Jenna are his top 3 - doesnt mean that they are final 2. The only spoiler we have about the final 4 is that it comes down to 1 female/1 male - but this person also had the first boot as male. Now with Tina's ball cap I could see her being taken for a male and with Tom/Rup/Rob all clearly having beards I doubt that that would happen. But I just wont decide this right now based on snewsers order since last year it changed at the last minute.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-13-04, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
Also Sandra too

She was slated to go early than she was jury then the f4 then finally the winner on the last day.

I have a feeling that at least one of the name on that f3 lis wrong my pick being Jenna leaving this week.
]

Congragulations to the apprentice Mr Kwame Jackson

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-13-04, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Villain, not mastermind"
I just have to chime in here with my 2 cents.

First of all, the game of Survivor isn't about "who is the mastermind." It's about being able to Outwit, Outplay, and Outlast. Now, in S1, that was definitely Rich. He deserved to win. He was the mastermind of the Tagi alliance, and he positioned himself so that he could guarantee everyone in his tribe would make it to final 5 and he could pick off his people in the proper order so that he would be up against someone that no one wanted to win. Sean was the loose cannon, then Sue. (They wanted to get rid of Kelly earlier, but because she kept winning they had to do it like that.) Rudy would be kept until F3, and then Rich would pull the same trick. He would be the person to pick instead of Rudy. He doesn't betray his alliance (directly) be quitting the IC, and either way Rich goes to F2. Either Rudy wins IC and takes Rich to be true to his alliance, or Rudy loses IC and the competitor takes Rich because they can't win the million against Rudy. So Rich was definitely the mastermind of S1, and he deserved to win.

Now in S2, it could be debated who was the "mastermind." The person who was in charge of who got booted really was Colby. He was the challenge winner, so he definitely deserved to get the F2. Anyone in their right mind knows who you take instead of Tina if you want to win a million dollars. However, Keith was booted, and Tina won. Most of the jury would have voted for Colby against Keith. Even Tina would have voted for Colby.

You could do this analysis for every season, and you don't always take the "villain" to the final. JFP may have beaten Lil in the finals because Lil was like a MamaKim. She didn't really play until the end; she coasted on Burton's coattails. Her choice really was "who do I give a million dollars to" so
picking Sandra was my preference in this case.

Rob C would have also won against Jenna because his game was the best. Because Jenna won IC, she knew this and made the smart choice to take Matt so that she would take the million.

Bottom line is that you have to play the game for 39 days if you want to win. You can win by being a villain, and you can lose being a villain. But the mastermind is the player who truly outwits, outplays, and outlasts.

Now bring this back to Jenna/Romber. If Jenna wins IC, she can't win against Amber, but she can beat Rob. Lex and Kathy wanted to vote against Rob, even if they couldn't get rid of him. They settled for Amber because they like her. Amber quickly bonded with the Mogos, so much so that she really only had to half beg to get them to boot Jerri. And Rupert likes Amber and thinks that she'll be valuable should he and Jenna make a power move once Rob is gone (if they can boot him before F2). Amber plays the good cop, Rob is the bad cop. Rob is the villain, and he's the guy that doesn't get Kathy or Lex's vote. Rob will have to betray lots of other people along the way to F2. Big Tom will be p1ssed when Rob backstabs him and won't vote for him. Alicia will feel the same way, so Rob basically can't win at this point. Rupert and Jenna wouldn't vote for him; his only sure jury vote is Amber.

Rob is the mastermind, Rob is the villain of S8, but Rob can't possibly win in the end. He has to double-cross too many people; Amber just has to let Rob do the dirty work.

04-13-04, 04:18 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Villain, not mastermind"
I disagree. Case in point Brian Heidik, Thailand. He pagonged the other tribe til it was only his final alliances left, and then he screwed all of his alliance buddies (and he had many) to get to the top, yet even those who swore they were so pissed at him that they would never vote for him, did. He did a very good job convincing the jury that he was sorry but that he was playing the game and needed to do what he did. I think Rob could use the same arguments with this jury and win over Jenna.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-14-04, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Villain, not mastermind"
He only won by one vote and if it weren't for Ted's vote it was the fact that Ted though Clay was a racist and not because of Brian's great gameplay.

Congragulations to the apprentice Mr Kwame Jackson

SouperStar 156 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-04, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SouperStar Click to send private message to SouperStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Villain, not mastermind"
>First of all, the game of Survivor isn't about "who is the mastermind." It's about
>being able to Outwit, Outplay, and Outlast.
>
>You could do this analysis for every season, and you don't always take the "villain" to
>the final. JFP may have beaten Lil in the finals because Lil was like
>a MamaKim. She didn't really play until the end; she coasted on Burton's coattails.
> Her choice really was "who do I give a million dollars to" so
>picking Sandra was my preference in this case.
>
>Bottom line is that you have to play the game for 39 days if you want
>to win. You can win by being a villain, and you can lose being
>a villain. But the mastermind is the player who truly outwits, outplays, and outlasts.
>
> Amber plays the good cop, Rob is the bad cop. Rob is the
>villain, and he's the guy that doesn't get Kathy or Lex's vote. Rob will
>have to betray lots of other people along the way to F2. Big Tom
>will be p1ssed when Rob backstabs him and won't vote for him. Alicia will
>feel the same way, so Rob basically can't win at this point. Rupert and
>Jenna wouldn't vote for him; his only sure jury vote is Amber.
>
>Rob is the mastermind, Rob is the villain of S8, but Rob can't possibly win in the end.
>He has to double-cross too many people; Amber just has to let Rob do the dirty work.
>

I don't think that the A$$ Jury will let some win from Under the Radar. If Rahb can stab ALL of those backs, and make it to the Final 2 with Lamber, he wins 7-0. Even Lex will have to respect that. If someone can fight and break up the Rambahfaddah, they will win against which ever one gets to the Final 2.

While Rahb has been playing the game since Day 1 (and not everyone has been), someone who plays well in the last 2 weeks (post-merge) can win. You only have to stay close early on and can win at the end.

It's just a game.

EMT135 52 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-04, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMT135 Click to send private message to EMT135 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Villain, not mastermind"
If
>Rahb can stab ALL of
>those backs, and make it
>to the Final 2 with
>Lamber, he wins 7-0. Even
>Lex will have to respect
>that.

I respectfully disagree that Rob could take all the votes at this point, for one reason: RUPERT.

Not all players view Survivor as "just a game" where they behave differently than they would at home. If we look at players from the past, I believe Elizabeth, Rodger, Mike Skupin and Ethan (among others) played the game as if it were a part of life, rather than something they could separate from their lives. After Ethan won, I remember hearing him say he wanted to prove that a nice guy, "an honest guy," could win.

Rupert is definitely on the jury now and I believe he is the same type of player. He has an alliance with Romber and if they vote him off, IMO, he'll see it as a betrayal and will view Rob as someone who does not deserve his vote for the million.

EMT

04-14-04, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SouperStar Click to send private message to SouperStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Villain, not mastermind"
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-04 AT 10:27 PM (EST)

>> If Rahb can stab ALL of those backs, and make it to the Final 2 with
>>Lamber, he wins 7-0. Even Lex will have to respect that.
>
>I respectfully disagree that Rob could take all the votes at
>this point, for one reason: RUPERT.
>
>Rupert is definitely on the jury now and I believe he is the same type of
>player. He has an alliance with Romber and if they vote him off, IMO,
>he'll see it as a betrayal and will view Rob as someone who does not
>deserve his vote for the million.

If Rahb honors his agreement to Rupert, and that is Final 4, then boots Rupert, I think he's golden. Rahb didn't promise
Rupert anything else. He will not have broken his word to Rupert.

Now I don't think that the Rahmbahfaddah will make it to the Final 4, and if they do, the A$$ Tribe has been affected by the brain parasites. I can understand them waiting to Pagong Kathy & SheepAnn and then feeding on themselves, but if Rahb or Amber don't go the first time their not immune ... STOOPID.

It's just a game.

SurvivorMack 30 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-04, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorMack Click to send private message to SurvivorMack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: Villain, not mastermind"
If Amrobberfattah, or whatever they are being called today, makes the final five... the other three would be insane not to break them up. But then again, look at who you are talking about. It is speculated at this point that f5 will be Rob, Amber, Tom, Jenna, Rupert. This makes sense. Kathy and Shii will most likely be pagonged unless immunity comes into play. Alicia is the outsider on Chapera that will be booted next, plus she is a physical threat. Unless Rupert is seen as a huge threat (which he actually is), the F5 I mentioned have a very good shot at being the final Survivors left. That being said... Tom is not bright enough to break up Rob and Amber. He doesn't do much in the way of gameplay and sticks to his alliances. How he can actually feel it is him and Rob to the end is beyond me. Rupert is making the same mistakes as last season. No real gameplay. Only going all-out physically and being "rah-rah team". He doesn't have what it takes to make the call for the Amber/Rob break-up. That leaves Jenna. She came out swinging at the beginning of this season but has since backed down on her new tribe. She is falling into the same "rah-rah" mentality as Rupert. If the three of them got together, it would be easy to vote Rob or Amber out... whoever didn't have immunity at the time... preferably Rob. Who knows... maybe we will get a mini-coconut game at this point to help spell it out. But I doubt even that would get the message across. I fear a Rob/Amber/? F3 is going to happen.

~ The Mack

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-13-04, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
According to Snewser, the final three are Amber, Rob, and Jenna.

Yuck. Not the F3 I was hoping for, but as long as Rob DOESN'T win, I guess I could live with Jenna getting the million dollars.

ManateeBob 38 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-04, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ManateeBob Click to send private message to ManateeBob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
My thought on this all goes back to how all along Rob has been emphasizing "im playing the game, its all about the million dollars" but then we had one confessional where he said something like "its all about the money, but it would be nice to have the million and the girl" and one of "worst case were spending her million". The last few episodes weve seen the kindler-gentler-emotionally needier Robfadda in his relationship with Ambuh.

Its the perfect set-up for a situation where he could get a choice between a shot at the money (F2) or the girl. What if the finals this time are not determined by a single immunity winner picking who goes with him/her but a double immunity challenge amongst the F3? If its physical and R-A-J are the final three he can obviously win, but he has no control over Jenna. He could tank it to put Amber in the finals, or he could go full out to get himself in, and unless it involves log rolling, Jenna is likely to beat out Amber.

04-13-04, 03:54 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
Jenna? Likely to win a physical challenge? I don't think so. The woman can barely get out of her own way...

04-13-04, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ManateeBob Click to send private message to ManateeBob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
Well you have a point there, but then again what has Amber ever done with any competency other than the log-roll? Not to mention Ambers sticklike physique.

But go the other way with the same rule, F2 are winnings of challenge between F3 with loser going to the jury. If its purely mental, again Rob can tank to assure Amber is in, or he can play to the best of his ability, (which in the case of a challenge not involving Coppola trivia means his chances are dicey), and you get an underwhelming battle-royale in which Amber might lose out to Jenna and Rob.

Of course this is all based on the assumption that the F2 has a little twist on it this time around, and that may not even come to pass.

yensid 786 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-13-04, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yensid Click to send private message to yensid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
The final immunity challenge is usually one of determination. ie Stand still keeping you hand on the idol, hold a pot over your head, hold coins in your fingers. I bet Jenna could win.

04-13-04, 04:37 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-04 AT 10:26 PM (EST)

>My thought on this all goes back to how all along Rob has been emphasizing "im
>playing the game, its all about the million dollars" but then we had one confessional
>where he said something like "its all about the money, but it would be nice
>to have the million and the girl" and one of "worst case were spending her million".

Isn't this (conspiring to split the prize) a violation of one of the few rules of Survivor?

At the Finale, MB gets up and DQ's the Rambahfaddah and everyone gets back on the plane!! It's a DO OVER!!!

It's just a game.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-04, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Sig pic violation"
SouperStar, your sig pic is in violation of the guidelines, which mandate the following for sig pics:

IX. FOLLOW THE SIGNATURE STANDARD

Each RealityTVWorld.com member has the ability to display a signature. The entire signature should be limited to a height of 60 pixels. This limitation helps keep the threads somewhat tidy and filled more with content than with sig pics. (Frankly, there's not much worse than a reply consisting of one line of text followed by 20 lines of signature.)

Your signature may take one of the following forms:

-No more than four lines of regularly sized text
-No more than six lines of text, with font size "1" (Check the Help Forum for an explanation of how to change the font size)
-A graphic not to exceed a height of 60 pixels or width of 500 pixels, followed by an optional single line of text (either regular size, or size "1", but NO LARGER)

If you choose to post a graphic in your signature, please limit the file size to 20 kb in order to reduce the time that it takes to load each page.

Please avoid violating this guideline in the future. Thanks.

nicholas 19 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-04, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nicholas Click to send private message to nicholas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
>He could tank it to put Amber in the finals, or he could go >full out to get himself in, and unless it involves log >rolling, Jenna is likely to beat out Amber.

i don't think so. amber might be really skinny but she's definitely stronger than jenna. its not only in the log rolling that she proved her strength. she also proved to be agile during the where they have to balance on beams to collect flags for their tribes. and at last weeks challenges. at the reward, who gets eliminated first? jenna. amber even put up a fight with big tom over the last remaining pot. in the immunity, who advanced to the final 2? amber and kathy, not jenna.

so i think that if double immunity is the case for the F3, amber has a better chance of winning than jenna.

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-04, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Rob could throw the final IC...."
Rob is a player....
He wants to win the $$$$,
He might think that there's a possibilty he'd loose against Amber at the final TC. So he doesn't want to win the final IC and HAVE to take her because of the little love affair they have going on...
Soooo rather than pi$$ Amber off by not taking her OR loose Jenna's vote by not taking her, simply throw the final IC and put it all on the line, play the "no one's going to vote for me, so take me" card to Jenna.
Doesn't it sound like a Robesque type plan?

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-04, 06:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Rob could throw the final IC...."
It's hard to predict the course these survivors will take. But, I hardly think that Rob would carry through such a bold move as Dicque did in S1 and bail out on the final IC. I don't think he'll leave it to chance that, if it is Jenna L., that she would indeed choose him to go to F2 instead of Amber at all.

I do think, however, that the final challenge does have alot more to do with perserverence, stamina, and endurance. It usually is something that the female survivors seem to endure over the male survivors.

As for my opinion as to Jenna's challenge prowess.....I'd probably say she has the weakest challenge chances of anyone on that island....that included Rudy! She is a bumbling dufus when it comes to the challenges. On the first challenge, with the rafts of fire, all she could do was to jump on the raft and boss the others to swim to shore carrying the fire and her as well.

She is the one that could'nt jump on the seesaw and flip the item into the basket, losing it for Chappy. Amber was superior to her in every challenge we've had so far. I would'nt underestimate Amber when matched against Jenna.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-04, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Rob could throw the final IC...."
From the looks of things, I don't think either Rob or Amber will have any shot at winning unless they are against each other in the Final 2 (and they may eventually realize this).

But I also think Rob has been committed to taking Amber to F2, and she him, no matter what the circumstances. Their relationship is real, so why would one not want the other to have the money in the event he/she can't. It's a win/win situation, if they plan on continuing their courtship (which we know they have).

All the emphasis on their Final 2 plans makes it apparent to me that they're not both gonna get there, though. I don't think there will be a betrayal on either's part, I just think events (e.g. a Jenna final immunity win) will prevent it.

dav8515 21 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-04, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dav8515 Click to send private message to dav8515 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
Where can u find all of this information from snewser, i keep hearing about him, but where can u read what he says??

04-14-04, 07:28 AM (EST)
43. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
http://www.survivornews.net/

---
UDG

daisy01 6 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-04, 02:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail daisy01 Click to send private message to daisy01 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
jenna was picked last when the sabogas were split up

she was picked last when Rupert has his Reward, Rupert chose Amber first

so maybe Jenna wins the last immunity as gets the last pick

Jenna saw that even her Rupert (the only one she really trusts) chose Amber first over her, what chance would she have at a final vote if it were her and Amber F2

RainDreamer 10 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-04, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RainDreamer Click to send private message to RainDreamer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
I'm sure this has been discussed, but I just noticed the SNN scorecard possibly showing the order of the next boots? Leaving Rob and Jenna in the final 2.

http://www.survivornews.net/snn.php?sid=scorecard

04-21-04, 02:40 AM (EST)
61. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
It's being discussed here. SNN Scorecard Tracker /Analysis

---
UDG

RainDreamer 10 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-04, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RainDreamer Click to send private message to RainDreamer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
Thanks UDG!

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-14-04, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
it just HAS to be Jenna winning final immunity and taking Rob with her. If Rob throws it or not, that's anyone's guess.

re: if Rob is a 'villian' and should he be in the final 2? Sure he should. He is playing as well as Brian played. I have a lot of respect for Brian and Rob for being two of the VERY FEW contestants actually PLAYING the game. I wish there were more like them.

We may not like them, but at least they're playing. And yes, it is all about the money. Duh.

geekboy

04-14-04, 10:05 AM (EST)
49. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
So you're gonna entirely disregard the betting odds over at Interop?

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-04, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
I think Darrah wins and takes Lillian with her. Snewser has Darrah winning and there's that thing about Foghorn Leghorn.

C'mon -- there's no evidence that Snewser is 100% correct on this. It's obviously possible, but not necessarily the correct order. Look at the story. Is Jenna vs. Rob what MB is trying to tell?

FWIW: The betting makes me think that Tom is in the final three.

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-04, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
Don't we already have a thread about Snewser? Oh well. This thread has taken a life of its own, so why gripe about it, huh?

Based on your reasoning, as others have pointed out, we would have had a very boring Darrah/Lil finale. It's interesting that he hasn't moved the pictures around as much, but I wouldn't jump to conclusions.

BTW, if Jenna won the final IC, I think she'd take Amber over Rob. Amber has that perception about her as a non-player. That's just IMHO though.

Jims02: 2004 CMY Anti-Executee Champ

04-15-04, 01:54 PM (EST)
57. "Survivor/Survirorette ("JtS"?)"
If we do get a Romber final two, can we expect all future survivors to devolve into some sort of surreal dating game? On the one hand you still have the "old" survivor elements, on the other you get to put in all the "appeal" of shows like the Bachelor/ette, Temptation Island, For Love or Money, and/or even Boy meets Boy.

pinchy 200 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-04, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinchy Click to send private message to pinchy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: Survivor/Survirorette ("JtS"?)"
If it comes down to Rob or Amber, so far they may be tied

Lex- votes for Amber
Kathy- votes for Rob (she is pretty pissed at Amber and still friends with Rob)

Rob and Jenna final 2 may be a different story though I still think that Kathy would vote for Rob.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-04, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: Survivor/Survirorette ("JtS"?)"
At this point I think Kathy would vote for Rob over Amber or Jenna. She seems to not want Jenna to win for some reason.

Sneezles 114 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-04, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sneezles Click to send private message to Sneezles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "Does Kristin from E!"
just get her info off these boards?

This is from her latest chat...

From jody: You've been right so far, regarding the Survivor jury. Any scoop on what's next?
Rupert is going to leave the game one angry mofo.

From vegasprincess: I can't believe the people on Survivor: All-Stars can be so stupid the second time around and not get rid of Rob. Does he (or Amber) win?
Yes.

From phuongie: Is Rob part of the final three?
Yes! Tap, tap. Is this thing on?

From iheartfriends: So, Rob and Amber are the final two?!
Testing, testing, one, two, three. Is there anybody out there? Can anyone understand the words that are coming out of my mouth (er, keyboard)? If you can hear me, please knock three times.

From jody: So, I guess that means that Rob and Amber are the final two, yes?
Stunned silence.

The only thing is...the PI reunion show was what? a day after A$$ finished filming...if Rupert was as pissed as she's contending..I don't think he'd have been as happy as he seemed on the reunion show. Regardless, I think she just gets her info from here.

04-21-04, 05:32 PM (EST)
65. "RE: Does Kristin from E!"
If she got her info from this board, she'd be right more often.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=5093&forum=DCForumID2&omm=45

---
UDG

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-04, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "RE: Final 2/Final 3"
Going with the Snewser final 3, I'm trying to see how on Earth, Jenna could pull off the win.

Against Amber - Pull a Survivor Amazon and accuse Amber of doing nothing but riding Rawb's coattails.

Against Rawb - Would require a helluva speech on Jenna's part, or some extreme bitterness on behalf of the jury. It would probably be one of those overly sappy, "I played with integrity" speeches. She'd have to pull out all the stops though, because I think even the angry Lex & Kathy would both acknowledge Rawb has been most visibly playing the game, and therefore would deserve to win. She might have to play her "loving mom of 2 little girls" card for they jury as well.

I could see Jenna taking Rawb, thinking the jury will be more hostile towards Rawb then Amber, but I agree with MrMagnum it would definitely be the wrong choice.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •